Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Me Your Best Looking No CC Male Sims!

2...Next

Comments

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    @Amj1995: I like him a lot. I normally only play with my own Sims. I only played with 3 Sims from the Gallery since release and he's one of those 3. I think that says it all.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited August 2021
    I'm enjoying all the males, so handsome! Here are some of mine from my lagacy family.

cbgOxrk.png
    9A0rgBi.png
    bR5WTHG.png?1
    SpbRzCv.png?1
    Spwzvg6.png?1
    pooXg14.png
    sI5shpo.png?1
    11vEUvm.png?1
    znrH8tw.png?1
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Alien couple.

D9itPYx.png

Denzel.

QIvWqbx.png

u4QVcfB.png
  • wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    Here are a few of my favorites, oddly I rarely use CC for my male sims but always use it on my female sims

This is my Secret Agent: Adrien
    [img][/img]fuBWJb9.png

My PHD of Pollen: Fletcher
    4ybnkzK.png

My Patron of the Arts: Holden
    aCnojBl.png

My Best Selling Author and Father of 4: Eli
    GDtNFsb.png
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,942 Member

The only 2 males I have made.

Y2x4NX8.png
    KbWmozb.png
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Bhakti Baulaire, born in-game, the second child of my founders, and my first Spellcaster, as a Young Adult. He's the "prettiest" of their three kids:

cC2bCEC.png

I use a clone of one of my founders (a gift of the CAS randomizer) as an "explorer" sim in new packs. Here's Jace Destin, in his role of explorer in Journey to Batuu, where he went on to produce seven (!) children with his very enthusiastic spouse, Ty (background), another gift of the CAS randomizer.

GPsDzze.png

who is pretty cute, as well. These two will not leave each other alone. Accepting a proposal:

rtlF3za.png

I don't use CC - stopping here before I post them all because I have several.

edited September 2021
    Freddy and his triplet brother August. Their sister is the third triplet.
    TUwuTuP.png
    48O4DwS.png
    XxDO7tx.png
    Post edited by mlnov39 on
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Mine would be Agwe <3
    1-9-2018-11-21-09.png

And this cutie. I don't have a CAS pic of him and also I don't remember his name :D But he's freaking awesome!
    23-3-2021-20-19-05.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited August 2021
    Uhhh... there are some nice guys you guys have posted! :o

This is my best looking dude imo:

08.12.20_23-35-02makhc.jpg

At night he's a Vampire, but a good one o:)

07.10.20_23-19-43tsjc7.jpg

04.02.21_14-52-305pkbt.jpg

:D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    So many handsome sims! Here is my boy, Hal <3

dbFAgiPl.png?1
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Nice work, all. :) I haven't made a sim without CC in a few years, but this thread inspired me to try an experiment. I took a copy of Kir, my favorite sim from the past, and tried to vanilla-ize him as much as I could. So this is a little cheaty because I did it without actually removing my CC folders; I have to admit that the inspiration stopped short of going to that much bother. ;)

This is how he looked in the oldest copy I still have of him from late 2019. I was a bit surprised to find a copy that old in my library; his eldest son (who is a grandfather now in a back-burner save) was only a toddler then. Kir was a 5-star celebrity, which is why I had given him that particular look.
    9YXCIXK.png
    CrqcRbq.png

And here he is with as much CC removed as I could manage. The only things I couldn't remove were default skin and eye replacements (but they do use vanilla eye-color and skin-tone), and CC eyelashes that refused to delete when I tried to remove them. So I disguised them to look more non-CC by using the lightest and most sparse swatch I could. I left his eye makeup, as that wasn't CC. I couldn't find any close matches with his hair (yeah, no black with purple rinses, lol), facial hair, most of his clothing, some of his jewelry, and his tattoos, but I tried to replicate the original feeling of his primary look as much as I could using only base game and the packs I own.

Oh, and I give many props to you folks who can make good-looking sims without CC. It's too much like work for me! :tired_face:

mSauLsr.png
    SLAlJ1F.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    I made this gentleman earlier today
    09-04-21_9-56-15_AM.png
  • RitaMaryRitaMary Posts: 51 Member
    Nice handsome Sims indeed 🙂
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,497 Member
    This is my Global Superstar, Rock Star at various stages of his life.

Teen Idol, Erik Cantrell:
    n4PrOom.jpg
    fzpKW6g.jpg
    xiS4xv2.jpg

Young Adult, winner of sixteen Starlight Accolades for his music:
    DoAYBLW.jpg
    sMj0F77.jpg
    zhQiRE1.jpg
    After the assault:
    wxZzDod.jpg

Adult, Erik Cantrell:
    Wpck1SX.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited February 2022
    I'm willing to say that my two main mermen in my game are pretty darn good looking without CC. They are Identical Twins, and they have a very strong twin bond.

51884311252_eb93c4b2e7_z.jpg

Dylan Zalrian

51885928980_0e1899c6c4_b.jpg

Dylan's Profile Pictures
    51885928965_3189b60def_b.jpg

51884311262_f633aa307c_b.jpg

Dylan's Profile from Zephyr

Dylan is Creatively Gifted, a Creative Visionary, a Great Storyteller, a Piper, and an Expressionist. Dylan is an expert in almost all instruments in the game, he can fabricate any item the game will let him, and he can create art that can influence other sims. Dylan can make human sims feel almost any emotion and influence their behaviors with music.

Dylan has the Sulani Mana trait, and he's a Master of the Sea. As such, he gets along with other merfolk and dolphins better than humans.
    51885357383_3195be7629_b.jpg

51885279241_05f37eea33_b.jpg

Zephyr Zalrian

51884311277_3c91aa815e_b.jpg

Zephyr's Profile Pictures
    51885929050_e6c0f60fc8_b.jpg

51885279256_c2e4af2dd9_b.jpg

Zephyr's Profile from Dylan

Zeph is Mentally Gifted, a Speed Reader, Observant, Handy, and an Academic. Zeph hasn't completed as many aspirations as his brother, but he is skilled in Logic, Research and Debate, Rocket Science, and Programming. Zeph is very persuasive, and he can bring out the full potential of any item that can be upgraded.

Zeph has the Sulani Mana trait, and he's a Master of the Sea. As such, he gets along with other merfolk and dolphins better than humans.
    51885357278_ce678de81d_b.jpg

51885601649_d551942775_b.jpg

Dylan and Zeph Splashing Around

51885601619_515fd4090e_b.jpg

51885929015_13dccda809_b.jpg

51884311197_bc8c63a93f_b.jpg

51884311192_8aa71852cc_b.jpg

51885279191_db104e674e_b.jpg

Aleki and his sons

Dad, Aleki
    6EHWqAH.png

His sons
    Sg6q4ss.png
    MUqT7sz.png

eQD97Su.png
    2p61EC1.png
    whuw2KF.png
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    One of my current household sims, just turned YA and is the eldest in gen 6 of the legacy, Aspen. He mostly takes after his mother except for eye colour.

10-02-22_5-01-09-pm.png

His father, Emerson, is the most athletic sim I've ever had in my game!!

07-23-22_3-08-51-pm.png

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    I'm really going out on a limb here, because I have no idea what a good-looking male sim (or man) is--this is my best guess

J5dfLFI.png
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Can't leave out my fav merman Jay:

5OSynVM.png

And my favourite vamp, Filip:

MQmwYmW.png

I'll just not post anymore of my guys. I have too many, but sadly not screenshots of everyone.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member

Not sure if he's my best looking No CC Male, but he's certainly my only No CC male.
    I have different versions of this guy mind you, but I'm afraid every one of those looks the same...
    This is why I use CC. :D

Here he is with a shaved head.
    Who? you may ask.
    It doesn't matter, but this version is called [*swiftly hits random name generator] ahem...Joey?

Shaved.jpg
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Not sure if he's my best looking No CC Male, but he's certainly my only No CC male.
    I have different versions of this guy mind you, but I'm afraid every one of those looks the same...
    This is why I use CC. :D

Here he is with a shaved head.
    Who? you may ask.
    It doesn't matter, but this version is called [*swiftly hits random name generator] ahem...Joey?

Shaved.jpg

Well, Joey is a welcome addition to the "fine gentlemans club."

I do love me some eyecandy :) and he certainly is just that. If he happens to be on the gallery, feel free to let me know. Or post an official galllery link.
  • catshltcatshlt Posts: 4 New Member
    Here's Sasori, my sim based off of an anime character lol. By far my best looking male sim, I love him 🥲
  • catshltcatshlt Posts: 4 New Member
    > @catshlt said:
    > Here's Sasori, my sim based off of an anime character lol. By far my best looking male sim, I love him 🥲

https://i.imgur.com/jONrStj.jpg I forgot the link, my bad LOL
  • Bren91Bren91 Posts: 297 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Leon Hunt.
    icEFS6N.png

Vincent Labarre (evil spellcaster)
    ZGWD4sH.png

Elwood Moss.
    Ev2xdQo.png

Nelson Jarrett
    fcGx5n4.png

Damian Fox.
    iXF5gGm.png

More here:
    David Coleman.
    AaYbVev.png

Adrian Vadas. He's a vampire. The second picture is Adrian is his dark form.
    Bs3xLQj.png
    9l9LF4S.png

Kurt Layton
    4nSRfJb.png

Toshiro Sasaki
    P1kcD7h.png

Joonas Kuunsilta.
    hMm3JyD.png

Dahl Mars (alien)
    ke83AgK.png

Matt Carver
    OFaiIRY.png