Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which sim do you like the best?

JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
I wanted more options.. but oh well, who is your favourite sim of all and who do you like the most of Penny and Travis? 😁

Which sim do you like the best? 57 votes

Penny Pizzazz
73%
EvvieSimmerNh6650LaBlue0314SikoahGraceJueJueimhappySnuffyBucketcchant86wylmite1986NinoosimDarkLady2788catloverplayerladybreidSdnPlyr8taydevphantasmkissSelinaKylesbecks1112annaliese39blur0se 42 votes
Travis Scott
26%
Sara1010PgrevilliablueOnverserEnkiSchmidtMDianaSimsColton147147HomeMamaSassieAllyJean13JojoMOMSTEREA_MariTTNsimmerGordyTempest329Heathertibb 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Penny Pizzazz
    I enjoy Penny a lot in my San Myshuno game. She's changed careers to stylist, is married to Bess Sterling with 3 kids, adores taking photos of stylishly or weirdly dressed random townies on the street.

Travis is only fun in my plantsim game where he is a plant.

Even then I don't think I'd maintain interest in just him, without plant-Summer and plant-Liberty around also.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Penny Pizzazz
    I find Penny a much more interesting sim to interact with than Travis.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Penny Pizzazz
    Penny.
  • Options
    Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    edited October 2022
    Penny Pizzazz
    Penny wins all the way. She has much more going on, and I had many sims being besties with her. I always see her as a girl that wants to make it big and have fun at the same time.

Even back when I only had base game, Travis was such a borefest. He does look alright and my sim tried to get together with him, but he instantly makes my game boring. Maybe because he is the copy paste of the geek guy working in IT industry and he wears a sweater. My sims befriended him few times and he is always bland.
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Penny Pizzazz
    Penny! Whenever I want to play in the city I have my Sim be best friends with her. I've never actually played her as a character but I feel like I would have fun playing.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Penny Pizzazz
    I really don't care much for either one, but since I mainly play female sims in my games, Penny wins by default
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Penny Pizzazz
    I said Penny because she is a more interesting character outside the household, but no fun playing (well I only played her once, Travis I've never played)
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Travis Scott
    Justine Keaton. o:)

I like Travis Scott, as he is also a MySim.
    https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Travis_Scott
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,640 Member
    I've never played Penny and Travis reminds me an IT guy at my old job... whose name was Travis and who looked kind of the same, which I find disturbing on a variety of levels. (When you start running into SIMS townies in real life can you really be 100% certain this isn't the Matrix?)
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Penny Pizzazz
    Travis is boring. He’s married to Miko from
    City living. Miko is a scientist and having an affair with an alien. She just had an alien baby. Travis hasn’t even noticed.

Penny is famous influencer living in the city.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited October 2022
    honestly idk
    neither is too close to my favourites list

I used to dislike Travis

until I fed him to cowplant and he died
    and I suddenly realized he could have had awesomely nerdy romance with Erwin Pries since they hit it off so well
    but oh well too late for that

idk there was just something about that wnb love triangle in bff household that felt icky to me so i needed to break it i guess

Penny Pizzazz... idk tbh
    I kinda like that theres posters of her n stuff gives her little bit more presence in the game but also simultaneously I just feel she is kinda bleh in that poster girl way

maybe its the social media career

or maybe its that she is yet another random career minded ya single ready to mingle sim and ive yet to find her ultimate purpose

dunno just wish there was more to her ive yet to quite see the so called Pizzazz of her

so i feel like despite my efforts to give her happy life with patina it might not last :sweat_smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Penny Pizzazz
    Travis's roommates like him enough for all of us. Little do they know that if you make him a babydaddy, the kids are a little weird-looking.

But Penny! Penny is a great neighbor. She's hard NOT to be friends with, if you move into her building.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Penny Pizzazz
    I like them both but for me it's Penny, she's a fun sim to play with.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Penny Pizzazz
    I have played Penny a little and I like her. She even got a role in one of my stories :)
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Travis Scott
    He's the closest sim to a simself for me, I've used him as a base a few times lol. Also he's originally from MySims along with the rest of his household so I like how they brought them over to 4
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited October 2022
    Those are 2 I haven’t played, I enjoy playing Paolo Rocca and Vanessa Jeong though.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,845 Member
    edited October 2022
    Penny Pizzazz
    I haven't worked Penny into any stories recently but in the past when she has been included she's been fun to have around. The BFF household has always been all about Summer and Liberty for me. Travis is a throwaway character. I don't hate his character, or even really dislike him, he's...boring.

Favorite premade sim is an easy one, Venessa Jeong. I've always loved having her around. She's really sweet, friendly, and lots of fun to have around. She's not the stereotypical celebrity. My non-celeb sims never have any trouble striking up a conversation or relationship with her no matter what level of fame she's at.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Travis Scott
    I don't normally play with either, but if I have to choose I pick Travis, I partnered him once with one of my sims and he was a pretty decent partner.
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Penny Pizzazz
    Travis's roommates like him enough for all of us. Little do they know that if you make him a babydaddy, the kids are a little weird-looking.

But Penny! Penny is a great neighbor. She's hard NOT to be friends with, if you move into her building.

She is a noisy neighbour 😁. But she’s also very friendly!