Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lucky's Challenges

luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,761 Member
edited March 2023 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello friends,

I have started doing Challenges and I do own all Kits and Packs so you can use any you have and enjoy yourself that's the main thing.

Note: My challenges may be a different length so please check the dates of each challenge here or in the gallery.

Rules
1) No CC
2) No Tool Mod
3) Gallery Art up to you but do add the creators name in the gallery description.
4) It must be your own creation unless its a shell by me
5) Please read instructions
6) Use the Hashtag needed for each challenge
7) There is No price limit
8) You can use cheat codes
9) Feel free to add a few screenshots and Gallery Link to this forum thread.
10) If like me you have more than 1 idea I do not mind you doing up to 2 versions but only 1 can be a winner.

Note: Having Gallery Art or using Tool stops you getting a Maxis Fave.
Tips. Building with a Sim is great for changing light or fountain colours and for testing.
You can find inspiration Pictures in Google images, I use them all the time. If you need me to post some at any time just ask.

1st Challenge has Ended but you can use the Shell for what ever you want in future.
I copied a Fake Building from High School Years pack as I liked it and I decided others might have fun using it. The finish Date was 24th August Tag #LHKITCHALL
Gallery Name: LH Shell Chall With Prize
Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/517E382A189A11ED842CCA595D73D3B5?
The 3 winners must friend me on origin and have a kit in their wish list or tell me they want one of the new ones arriving.
Screenshots
AjVxo2T.png

2nd Challenge
Gallery Tag is #LHKITCHALL2 it ends on the 13th September and it will have 3 Winner's that will get a Kit, you can have any Kit you ask for even 1 that will arrive on the 14th September.
Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/3955A3562BA211ED8C2EA9EE33151F7C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=weekly&searchquery=luckyheather&max=50&maxis=false

The Challenge is to create a Park 30x20 or Larger and any pack/s can be used. You can use this 30x40 Lot in Willow Creek or any Lot you prefer in any World provided it is over 30x20. I Love Themed Parks so let your imagination go wild and have fun.
Note: I created this lot just for the Gallery so you do not have to use it and then you will not have my name as the original creator. Also the items are needed for a park except the BBQ but personally I like to have 1 or more or some other way for sims to have food.
Screenshot
QU6Kew0.png
Post edited by luckyheather on

Comments