Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lifespan bug.

plauplau Posts: 183 Member
Hi! I have this bug in my game that I can't seem to fix on my own.
With MCCC age span set higher: When I turn on aging on both played and unplayed sims, with the long lifespan, my played household sims (young adult) has about 90+ days until aging to adult, which is the correct amount for a long lifespan. But my unplayed and townie sims (with the same age) get over 300 days. What? How is this happening, how can I fix it? Please help. I want to play the game with aging ON. I have too many households to play to age up every sim manually...

With MCCC age span set to default: Both long and normal lifespans have 24 days to age up to adult. So long lifespan no longer "exists"..

Comments

• GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    I think that's up to the modder of MCC to fix.
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    @plau Make sure you have the most recent version of MCCC (2022.5.0) and according to the changelog:

Fixed aging issues caused by the HSY update. EA changed default age spans for several ages (with no notices in the change log on their website , I might add!) so that caused differences between the number of days the Sims have lived and the life spans which caused some Sims to be immediately ready to age-up on starting the game. Teen was changed from 13 to 21. Adult was changed from 24 to 33. Elder was changed from 10 to 14. Workarounds should no longer be necessary for games with different aging speeds now either. From my testing, works fine on Short, Long or Normal (although there is still really not too much reason to play on anything but Normal just using whatever age-spans you want for the Sims in that…)

Try changing your lifespan to normal and then input however many days you want for each life stage and see if that helps with your issue. This is what I did and I haven't had any issues like you're describing. I hope this helps. :smile:
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.