Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Have you ever" game :)

Comments

• KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    Yes, I've seen it several times. I should make an effort to watch it again because it's been a while.

HYE eaten trout?
  • Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    Nope!
    HYE eaten a bug before?
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,552 Member
    Probably

HYE been to a ballet?
  • LamaaaayLamaaaay Posts: 66 Member
    edited October 2022
    yes a touring ballet of Anne of Green Gables came to my towns theater in June. (and also like a good chunk of kids I was in ballet as a kid)

HYE seen a live concert?
  • NolaHexemNolaHexem Posts: 62 Member
    edited October 2022
    This is a good one. Story time. So, my mom is a huge metal-head, and because of it I grew up with metal and that kind of crowd. My mom knew a bunch of different people and bands, so when I was really young she would take me to shows. I was like 8 years old. I also ended up learning how to headbang at that age, and got whiplash for the very first time because of it. (no lies detected). Older, I went to shows. One I was crowd surfing and got thrown into the air and dropped to the ground, I ended up with the biggest bruise of my whole life. Same show the security guy lost his footing pulling me off the crowd, he fell back and we both had to grab onto the stage, and as I look up Chris Volz from my favorite band at the time was literally 2 feet away from me. I was 17. And I could have died right then and there. Last show I went to though was Voodoo fest in New Orleans. Soundgarden was there, it was about a year before Chris Cornell died. I got to see his hard man chest. Good times were had.

HYE owned a pit bull?
    No. I have had 2 dogs in the past but they were a lab when I was really little, (I don't remember much about her) and a doodle when I was in elementary/middle school (we sadly had to put her down due to back problems). We had lots of cats growing up, and my brother had guinea pigs for several years.

HYE owned a lizard
    Nope!
    HYE Owned a horse?
    Nope.

HYE gone hiking?
    Yes.
    HYE gone rock wall climbing?
    Yes! I used to all the time as a kid (mostly at indoor rock walls but sometimes outside) but haven't in several years

HYE gone caving (I could never, to tight of a space haha)
    Yes, lol lol :D
    HYE got lost in the woods?
    Ish, but not entirely. I'm (roughly) a good navigator as far as memory and direction....mostly

HYE almost died?
    no and yes? I spent a good chunk of time in the hospital when I was younger because a medical condition which has the potential to cause sudden death ( :# ) had all of a sudden started acting up pretty bad.

HYE been to a wedding?
    Yes! Multiple actually.
    HYE been to Finland?
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    Yes I have - and I’ve also been to Iceland, Sweden & Denmark. ^^

Have you ever been to Norway?
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    No, I never have. It would be an interesting country to visit from everything I've heard.

HYE been on a roller coaster?
    Yes, I haven't been on many but I do enjoy them when I do get a chance!

HYE ridden a horse?
    Many times. But not since I was 17, I was bucked and thrown down a hill. I landed on my face and was air lifted to the hospital. They thought I had broken my neck because of the distance of the drop (and legally, any fall on the head over 6 feet is a qualified air lift). I ended up with my wrist broken in two places, a concussion, and bruised ribs. Haven't ridden since, and now my parents have just gotten 3. Nopeeeeee.

HYE rehabbed an animal (wild or otherwise) from birth to adulthood?
    I have not.

HYE been in a civic club?
    I've helped a lot of old people go places. Not necessarily across the road.

HYE slept in a tent?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Yes. The condensation that inevitably forms inside and drips on one, is only slightly less unpleasant than sleeping in the cold without the tent.

Have you ever make someone a birthday cake?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Yes, I have.
    HYE made bread from scratch?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top