Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Directional ceiling lamp?

I know we have the film rig stuff, but I'm looking for ceiling spots to point at a wall painting, suitable for a gallery. I'm pretty sure we had them in TS3 (or was that TS2?) - can't recall if they were CC though. As we have directional lamps I'd say it would be technical possible in TS4, too.

Do anyone come across some cc spots that will light up a limited area of the wall? Or did I miss that we already have this in the game? ;)
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited October 2022
    i think theres something like that in bb.showhiddenobjects debug category but they're all too bright for me so i use base game art light (which btw i hate being unlockable item for this reason) or size down wall light behind painting to light them up or something

is definitely kinda strugglesome
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,660 Member
    Thanks! I will check out the hidden lamp! *wonders why it is hidden*

I normally use an art wall lamp (CC by Aroundthesims, I think), but some times it would be nicer with ceiling spot(s), say with very wide wall decor.

PS: I'm aware of the 3 spots ceiling lamp that is perfect for lighting up a large area of the wall, but I miss having a single spot that is more narrow.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg