Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 001 - Rules

1939495969799...Next

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @DeiraShadeweaver lovely sim! Have fun with your startover
  • DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    And here we go!

9.jpg

Inara has got herself a man and the work on the house has started as well.
    Beautiful couple @DeiraShadeweaver
  • AppletiniAppletini Posts: 18 Member
    Ok, after having to re-make my save file again due to silly computer eating my saves I am not officially on track with House 001! Sadly enough can't post any pictures yet, since I am not full member yet etc. But as I am starting again and reading rules I have questions about travel.
    1) May I travel between different neighborhoods as long as I don't travel to different worlds? I can travel within Oasis Springs. But not between Oasis Springs and Willow Creek for example?
    2) And I guess I can not travel from house 002 to house 001 to visit parents. Because that will give me access to things I am not supposed to, right?
  • NakendraNakendra Posts: 179 Member
    edited July 2023
    Appletini wrote: »
    Ok, after having to re-make my save file again due to silly computer eating my saves I am not officially on track with House 001! Sadly enough can't post any pictures yet, since I am not full member yet etc. But as I am starting again and reading rules I have questions about travel.
    1) May I travel between different neighborhoods as long as I don't travel to different worlds? I can travel within Oasis Springs. But not between Oasis Springs and Willow Creek for example?
    2) And I guess I can not travel from house 002 to house 001 to visit parents. Because that will give me access to things I am not supposed to, right?

To my understanding, you can travel anywhere as long as someone invite you out.

When it comes to the list below, as long as you have the $1000 you may visit these places. I rarely let my sims travel in the first place, as long as they aren't invited out, to begin with, so never really paid much attention to the traveling rule. Also to help you figure out, read or watch some of the older drifter challenge simmers to see how they went about it.

-Restaurants (Dine Out needed)
    -Vet Clinics (Cats and Dogs needed)
    -Selvadorada (Jungle Adventures needed)
    -Strangerville (Strangerville needed) - to purchase items from the Curio Vendor
    -Glimmerbrook - to access the portal to the Magic Realm (Realm Of Magic needed)
    -The Magic Realm *HQ, Gardens, Dueling Grounds and Casters Alley* (Realm Of Magic needed

Also you should be able to visit house001 when someone invite you over.
    Good advice on the watching old Drifter videos! Will do that.

I was mostly curious if it was allowed to jump between neighborhoods to "farm" resources and stuff in the beginning. I mean, challenge is doable anyway. But it is much easier that way ! :-P
    Appletini wrote: »
    Good advice on the watching old Drifter videos! Will do that.

I was mostly curious if it was allowed to jump between neighborhoods to "farm" resources and stuff in the beginning. I mean, challenge is doable anyway. But it is much easier that way ! :-P

Only if someone invites you there.
    You can sometimes trigger an invite by sending a message to a sim in you are in a certain mood. Energic text message will get an invite to a gym. Romantic to a bar I think. Just try it out.
    Aaah! Gotcha. Thank you for the suggestion! :-)
    edited July 2023
    Sooo... I don't know if I am actually supposed to do this challenge right now! :-D I can't count the amount of times I have had to restart the challenge because I missed something essential or because something I planned did not work. Well... 3, OK?
    But here are some images at least! :-)

2023-07-09_16-53-32.png?resize=219%2C219
    OK, so... Note to self: A Drifter lot with 3 negative lot challenges - are not very fun (one of the other ones were that everything broke every night...).

2023-07-10_17-38-47.png?resize=219%2C219
    But she managed to start a career as a Doctor at least. Very creapy that 75% of the patients were kids!

2023-07-10_18-33-36.png?resize=219%2C219
    Did I mention she did set her kitchen on fire - TWICE! :-)

2023-07-10_19-00-05.png?resize=219%2C219
    And when she was unlucky in love she decided to adopt a small puppy instead!

Not sure what happen to my last post, but here's house 001 so far.
    Meet Kailani Wooley, wasn't time to collect yet, so decided to go fishing.
    nllfs2L.png
    z7p4EA9.png

The first thing she brought was a very needed toilet
    vrUBYPF.png

Needed to make a friend, here we meet Supriya Delgato
    vqUNn7D.png

Our first meal happen to be fish tacos that Supriya was selling
    o5E6ajS.png

Day 2 after collecting
    4zSKwxY.png

Day 3 Supriya came over to stay for a few days
    tDii9oh.png

Day 12 finally got a shell.
    5F4PLp6.png

That same night Kyle Kyleson came over wanting to be best friends, then he starts to put the moves on Lani
    ey0FghL.png

The next day Kyle ask if he could move in
    b0fa7jT.png

Adding more to the house, slowly making it into a home
    Mn8Jqcy.png
    ZSjUMe9.png
    z08trMb.png

Since Lani wasn't getting any younger we ask Kyle for his hand in marriage
    GHdaq2T.png

Got married right then and there
    9tJ7Gh6.png

Any day now our heir will be born
    0AFzmXo.png

Kyle gain a new trait as soon as our heir was born
    o0oy6sY.png

Meet our heir Magne and his twin sister Muriel
    SPC5nUB.png
    DLjq28m.png

Updated pic of the kitchen
    FhP9Cle.png

Kyle off to work
    42CoIul.png

The twins age up into infants
    y8ATsxQ.png
    346JHzG.png
    @appletini, lovely pictures. Sounds like a lot of bad luck. The puppy is adorable.

@Nakendra, great pictures and the twins are so cute!
    edited July 2023
    so I'm going through my notifications from yesterday game play, and just realize that Kyle got himself a promotion all on his own. I feel like a bad simmer from just finding out
    That also explains the extra money
    Nakendra wrote: »
    so I'm going through my notifications from yesterday game play, and just realize that Kyle got himself a promotion all on his own. I feel like a bad simmer from just finding out
    That also explains the extra money

lol nice!
    So you all know that I had twins right. Can someone tell me how my youngest have more skills than my heir. Yes they are still toddlers, and I know its because she is independent that she can learn on her own. But can some of that rub off on her big brother. The only thing he does on his own is play with the bookshelf, dollhouse and potty. I've never seen him play with any of the other toys or his tablet. Their bdays are in 2 days, and I'm going to have to try and get him caught up to his sister. Btw she already have a level 5 skill. Well he isn't that far off now that I'm looking at their skills, he's 3 3 2 4 2 and she is 3 3 2 5 2. Maybe I just want to see him playing with the other toys.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top