Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires Drinking From Lovers Should Make Both Flirty

A number of my Sims that are human have vampires as lovers and even as spouses which should mean something when a vampire drinks blood from their neck.

Last night, a teen vampire was drinking from her lover's neck and it should put both of them in a flirty mood. Her lover, Lily, should be thinking "Here is the love of my life, their teeth embedded in my neck and drinking my blood. I'm in heaven."
2quwd7.gif

Comments

• ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    edited October 2022
    A number of my Sims that are human have vampires as lovers and even as spouses which should mean something when a vampire drinks blood from their neck.

Last night, a teen vampire was drinking from her lover's neck and it should put both of them in a flirty mood. Her lover, Lily, should be thinking "Here is the love of my life, their teeth embedded in my neck and drinking my blood. I'm in heaven."

That would be nice, but if you have noticed, the game is curiously puritanical in some ways but not in others. Sims can be alleycats but attaching sensuality to vampires as is done in all vampire lore ever, must be a step too far. After all, even calling blood, blood, isn't done in the game despite it being rated Teen. Even cartoon vampires in little kids' shows can mention blood by name.

But there are lots of mods that add more flavor and dimension to the vampires in this game. 🙂

You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,941 Member
    edited October 2022
    I disagree that is what alluring aura is for
    to confuse food into thinking its a flirty thing

there isn't anything particularily romantic about being food

actually thats probably one thing i dislike about vampire movies they're always too focused on the make things woohooty like nope nope nope it is just vampires ordering takeaway chill out lotharios
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Oooooh how saucy! Makes me think of one of my vampires who has a human "pet" around that she regularly drinks from. A flirty buff from it would be fun. Perhaps this could be its own interaction too? Call it "Compel for romantic bite"?
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,941 Member
    well yeah perhaps as separate interaction it could work i just don't want my sims to be flirty everytime they sip
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    I want "offer blood" to vampire more though
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please