Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mod to help with HSY events?

WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member
I hate how cluttered the calendar looks and would like a way to keep the cheerleading and football event from happening every week!
Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

Comments

• MinaiMinai Posts: 705 Member
    I hope so… it’s horrible
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    If we could just make it a yearly thing like in real life or something you do twice a year if you want.

Let the players decide when events take place!
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 705 Member
    Littlemssam has a mod called calendar tweaks
  • s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    Yeah, I am so annoyed by the "events" from High School Years. I do not understand why they couldn't just make them actual events, so we could move, reschedule, remove or cancel them. SO annoying.

I have been looking for a Mod that can address this for a while now, and so far, nothing.

LittleMissSam's Mod, does space them out more though. Those who do not want to remove them completely, or move them to different days or have them at only a certain season, you guys will benefits from LMS's Calendar Tweaks mod. But.. if you cant to do any of those other things I mentioned, then that Mod will not help you do that.