Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Besides TS5 potential reveal, which announcements for TS4 during October 18th do you want?

Besides TS5 potential reveal, which announcements for TS4 during October 18th do you want? 27 votes

New EP
40%
crocobauraEvvieSimmerfriendlysimmersg01denswan12JEREMIApammiechickEnkiSchmidtFreezerBunnyCowplantInuMiroLoverPatriceMak27 11 votes
New GP
3%
simgirl1010 1 vote
New SP
0%
New Kits
0%
New pack refresh
29%
loubylouloumlmeadowsCarmineSimmingalEllupelluelluchonkieArarineLIL_Lilly 8 votes
New Delivery Express
0%
New BG update (CAS)
0%
New BG update (build)
0%
New BG update (gameplay)
14%
ChadSims2Bren91JustinPhoenixDLCCollette789 4 votes
Another
11%
CAPTAIN_NXR7Briana2425Chicklet453681 3 votes

Comments

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    New EP
    Stuff pack 19 and expansion pack 13! Period!
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    New EP
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

In that case, Hobbies EP
    New EP
    Mak27 wrote: »

In that case, Hobbies EP
    No! Music with singers and bands, because my R&B radio station hasn't been added in 8 years for The Sims 4, which makes me feel worried. And if it doesn't, I'm gonna cry even more
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited September 2022
    New EP

In that case, Hobbies EP
    No! Music with singers and bands, because my R&B radio station hasn't been added in 8 years for The Sims 4, which makes me feel worried. And if it doesn't, I'm gonna cry even more

I believe a music pack could be a Game Pack instead a EP, unless you want some things from TS3 Showtime, but a GP could be enough for new instruments, skills, venues and bands.
    Post edited by Mak27 on
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited September 2022
    New pack refresh
    bug fixes.
    performance improvements.
    fixing broken pack content

adjustments to the recently added wants and fears

removal of recently added phone addiction

(it should be trait thing or walkstyle if anything every sim should not be stuck on their phones its annoying as heck)

but I would also welcome base game update and/or pack refresh for the spooky season

like occult gear occult wear improvements to occults in base game or refresh to occult pack or additional occult yes pls

(honestly i think they should start dedicating october to occult improvements every year maybe they'd actually get that stuff done)

well given they actually test the content and don't break the game -again though.
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    New EP

In that case, Hobbies EP

I believe a music pack could be a Game Pack instead a EP, unless you want some things from TS3 Showtime, but a GP could be enough for new instruments, skills, venues and bands.
    *loud beeping noise* Wrong! You know you see some words all over the build/buy features from High School Years, so that's why music will be big enough for the expansion pack, because I want an another expansion pack in 2022 since 2021 didn't add another one because Cottage Living was the only one in 2021 during in-development of The Sims 4
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,915 Member
    New pack refresh
    refresh Granite Falls
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    New EP
    I want a winter EP and some stuff for Halloween and some cold weather food and drinks like hot chocolate drinks and gingerbread house baking and decorating. I would buy it as a kit even, if it could be baked and decorated in a group and children and mean and mischievous sims could steal some of the decorations from it.
  • LIL_LillyLIL_Lilly Posts: 93 Member
    edited September 2022
    New pack refresh
    can we get a parenthood refresh please? I use that pack ALOT (more then any another pack) I almost always play with family households
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I want a winter EP and some stuff for Halloween and some cold weather food and drinks like hot chocolate drinks and gingerbread house baking and decorating. I would buy it as a kit even, if it could be baked and decorated in a group and children and mean and mischievous sims could steal some of the decorations from it.

That sounds super cool @crocobaura! :D only thing is it kinds sounds like it would take away from seasons, I think it could be a refresh or a bit like the (extremally) controversial my first pets, as a stuff kit, but your idea is still awesome :)
    Yes, I play big families in the sims. please add crawling babies and pre-teens, My mom played sims 1 and 2 now I play 4, its just family tradition at this point
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    New EP
    LIL_Lilly wrote: »
    can we get a parenthood refresh please? I use that pack ALOT (more then any another pack) I almost always play with family households
    crocobaura wrote: »

That sounds super cool @crocobaura! :D only thing is it kinds sounds like it would take away from seasons, I think it could be a refresh or a bit like the (extremally) controversial my first pets, as a stuff kit, but your idea is still awesome :)

@LIL_Lilly No, it won't take anything from seasons. I was referring to an EP that would be released in the winter in time for Christmas shopping. It could be on any theme, just don't want them to skip an EP like last year.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited September 2022
    Another
    What do I want Beside a potential TS5 reveal?
    Why would I want TS5?
    Here’s what I want:
    • Sims 4 Engine Overhaul with a wondersome Ai refurbishment.
    • Create a World / Neighborhood Tool!
    • Roundy stairs.
    • Something something music and bands.
    • Customizable Ceilings for Captain & Co because we likes playing in first person and taking pictures of ceilings so we do.
    • An Option for sims to throw smart phones and umbrellers into the fire and watch them burn never ever to be seen spawn again.
    • Monsters. Always and everywhere.

• Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    Cars would be nice, even if they don't add all that much to the gameplay. Hell, even a small cars-themed stuff pack where all cars are just a glorified "travel" icon (like in the mod) would be very nice for me. I dunno, I like cars in general and would love to see them as options for decoration or seeing your Sims take off to work in them. Of course, asking for a cars system similar to the Sims 2 is quite a lot, considering a lot of things to need to be overhauled in order for it to be implemented properly (especially across expansion packs), and I've heard that they really can't do it because of how much working backwards it requires.

I don't really have good ideas. Maybe a new expansion pack and game pack that is geared towards Toddlers and Children would be nice, they're both very neglected life stages. Elders would be nice too, but my game isn't really focused on them, and besides, they can already do most stuff adults can. However, how much interactions children get locked out of is quite baffling, like it's weird how children can't work out or cook things or be handy or program, the game kinda underestimates what children really are capable of.

A music-themed pack that others have suggested is a great idea too. Family bands would be so much fun to have, I remember having fun performing music with my group of Sims in the Sims 2.

Oh I've seen others suggest a natural disaster pack, which hasn't been done before and I would be totally on board with because it introduces chaotic gameplay that I would love. We do get blizzards, thundersnow, and thunderstorms, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions but more extreme weather would be welcomed.

For pack refreshes? Out of all the early packs, Island Living's mermaids are the ones I'd like to see refreshed the most but aliens could get one too. Dine Out desperately needs a refresh, at the very very very least implement the ability to pick your own household members to run your restaurant, that was quite possibly the stupidest decision that the pack made and is the sole defining reason I will never run my own restaurant.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    New BG update (gameplay)
    I want a base game update world creating/editing or cars. I no longer believe any expansion will ever truly expand the game any major changes come with patches and are mostly tied to base game content or the latest pack they come with.

I still want Sims 5 announcement as I don't believe what I listed will ever come

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • KiraGiggleZKiraGiggleZ Posts: 15 Member
    > @CAPTAIN_NXR7 said:
    > What do I want Beside a potential TS5 reveal?
    > Why would I want TS5?
    > Here’s what I want:
    > * Sims 4 Engine Overhaul with a wondersome Ai refurbishment.
    > * Create a World / Neighborhood Tool!
    > * Roundy stairs.
    > * Something something music and bands.
    > * Customizable Ceilings for Captain & Co because we likes playing in first person and taking pictures of ceilings so we do.
    > * An Option for sims to throw smart phones and umbrellers into the fire and watch them burn never ever to be seen spawn again.
    > * Monsters. Always and everywhere.

I would love a create a world neighborhood option. Honestly even the option to rename the existing worlds would be pretty neat too. And the ability to get rid of the phones would be very nice.
  • Bren91Bren91 Posts: 298 Member
    New BG update (gameplay)
    I can’t believe people are more concerned with a new EP. Versus fixing and possibly making the foundation of the game better.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Give me a music pack with woodwinds, brass, percussion, the ability to create orchestras and have a music club at school... Please! Not just another rock band pack!
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Another
    I'm sorta mehhh right now about anything new.

Nothing holds my attention at all.

I don't really need any more CAS or BB items.

And the gameplay aspects they've introduced in recent years always sound fabulous when you read about it or hear about, but once you actually play it's either bugged or extremely lackluster with a lot of text reading and not actually "seeing" what is supposedly going on (like in the HSY pack, all those pop-ups in class about this sim doing this or that, but you never see that sim actually doing it, it's all just pretend.

This reminds me more of what modders do, which is fine I don't expect them to create these amazing gameplay objects/animations and if the gameplay is text based, I find that acceptable.

I DON'T find it acceptable in a multi-billion dollar company that has teams of animators, modelers, coders, and scripters.

Anyway, I'm expecting the upcoming Summit to talk about this:
    • Discuss TS4 going free to play (and why)
    • Presenting the last roadmap for 2022
    • Some more inclusive things being added to the basegame
    • Maybe some big (or more appropriately "big in their eyes") basegame update
    • Possibly they could be announcing some collaboration with some big company again and need to hype that up

But for me, as always ...... my expectations for "Big News" is wayyyyyyy downnnn lowwww.
  • LIL_LillyLIL_Lilly Posts: 93 Member
    New pack refresh

@LIL_Lilly No, it won't take anything from seasons. I was referring to an EP that would be released in the winter in time for Christmas shopping. It could be on any theme, I just don't want them to skip an EP like last year. [/quote]

Oh that makes sense, I think, would your example pack with gingerbread and all that add snow? that's what I meant. sorry if I came off as rude that was not my intent. :)
    Yes, I play big families in the sims. please add crawling babies and pre-teens, My mom played sims 1 and 2 now I play 4, its just family tradition at this point
  • JustinPhoenixDLCJustinPhoenixDLC Posts: 42 Member
    New BG update (gameplay)
    I'd like to see some basic stuff fixed and some more options in Aspirations as well. Or even just improve consistency across packs, for example, in some packs NPCs mean nothing, in others, they unlock new stuff...
    Please bring disabilities to the Sims 4!
    Gallery ID: JusGaminDLC | YouTube Channel
  • Collette789Collette789 Posts: 5 New Member
    New BG update (gameplay)
    Add realistic gameplay like reheating your leftovers in the microwave or oven before eating! 😆
    New BG update (gameplay)
    It’ll be nice to have the get to work expansion updated like spa day did. Having sims sick getting into hospitals, different kinds of meds, getting into jail, setting up fairs, owning cafe etc
    New BG update (gameplay)
    Getting cars would be awesome too even if the game is not open world, and spiral staircases please!!