Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    September 27th Comments:

@Karababy52
    That would have been fun if Cale's baby mama's and grown children also saw a pink glow around Cale indicating they "know him" in some fashion. :lol: I'm waiting for Cale's close female friends to find out now that Cale is the father of their child. Boo for Sandy being gone for good. I hope when you finish in December, Cale finds closure with Sandy's death. Too bad you don't have her in ghost form where she can visit him and he can feel her presence but not really see her. Glad Lance is finally out of the picture. He was bad mojo. But the plot with him was a very entertaining read. You did a great job on it.

Because I'm playing this gameplay challenge a game day equals real day thing, I didn't want the pregnancy to go on for awhile. It is useful if playing a gameplay story where you need the baby to stay inside the mama for awhile to pretend it's nine months. I'm thinking of going that route for my next one. I've always played a game day is equivalent to a real day. I think it would be fun to do a story where months to years go by. Yeah, while D.J. was away is when Paige had that notification. So, I wanted to keep it that way for the story too. Yes, D.J. was blessed when he was having fun in the jungle. I was playing it through to get a notification of one of the bugs to fall upon the team somehow. I had each go through vines to different areas. D.J. happened to get lucky. I never knew there was a mural that formed on the side of the cliff when entering the cave multiple times. Now I need to see it! :lol:

Oh, I should look into dark wings and a dark mode skin for Lucifer as a demon (vampire form). I'm hoping to do some sort of story with Lucifer + Chloe. Again, I want them to have a child. I'll use CAS to blend the two together. Much faster than them having a baby in game. :joy: Will have the child be a teenager. I might create the daughter they had from the show and then create a new child and use them as the base of my gameplay/storyline and then show mom, dad, and sister on occasion.
    I should have given you that wet skin overlay I showed you with my Tom Ellis in his swimsuit... :joy: I bet Marley would have love to see him wet like that since her hair remained dry. Glad to see Cale is realizing he can't stop whatever will happen, good or bad. Instead of being negativity, he'll find a light at the end of the tunnel. :smile:

@RememberJoy
    Mira and Allyson make a cute couple. I shipped them with the name Allmira... ha ha! :joy: Or maybe Mirlyson? No... I like Allmira!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,869 Member
    edited September 2022
    @LegacySims2017 ,
    nice Chloe, im sure D.J dont run out of topics to write in his new book :P
    @Karababy52 ,
    haha, lovely , a bit k..in..ky (or that part is only in my brains ) update :D Go Marley!

As apartments are still not ready, you hopefully after this, understand why those take so long, as I try to make the apartment met the needs of what kind of occults they are.

So, proper updates will follow, but here just a sneak peak , @afai1261 , @RememberJoy and @SoulGal7

Aaron, Jacob (not the premade one, my own) emale wolf called "Lady" , puppies: girl1 , boy1 and girl2
    9KVd15X.jpg
    proper update with reason of the wolf pups names later

Adam and Johanna
    They are only engaged, not married, as all. why the surnames. This couple will have very watery and complicated apartment, takes eons to do.
    Again proper post later, Johanna is celebrity, like her mom Evie , and dad Jasper
    (who gave that autograph to D.J)
    TNH2tJw.jpg
    qzfYI8P.jpgIGCte2K.jpg

@RememberJoy , I did not have same beard and hair, but I hope its close enough?
    8I534tg.png
    She as toddler , 2 irl years ago

Dylan and Anne
    HBTAShP.jpg
    THere is something "unbelievable" in these two, some of you may guess it, but I will post more of them later. both spellcasters :p
    hint. Dylan's future mom in law likes to ride with broom ;)

Post edited by Ellupelluellu on
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    @Ellupelluellu

I love seeing Adam as a merman as I never got around to making him one, he looks great! :o

And is that their toddler? She's a little cutie!
    September 28th: A night on the town

trpzp3d.png
    No story again today, but I've been busy having Adam and Co raise money for their next adventure.
    Kaori has dug out her old archeology table and is getting artifacts to authenticate, and I've had Adam take on some Odd Jobs to raise their funds. Even the kids have been helping out by fishing and looking for treasures.
    After that, it was off to town as it was the mini holiday "Night on the Town" with free food and drinks. I had Mira invite Allyson, and everyone had a good time eating and dancing. Then they ended the night with some stargazing before Allyson had to return home.

uhqrT0i.png
    r6obBfD.png
    53uhQZ2.png
    CYGgxP2.png
    MsbOGtG.png
    xhchPlS.png
    IXru5sM.png
    NkStH6P.png
    MRKYW1C.png
    awGKcGW.png
    (They both started singing at the same time and made these funny faces)
    nopsuIO.png
    rbY1qkc.png
    Bnizfzg.png
    MtpKed5.png
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents

1m-1w-1y-jul25.jpg
    July 25: Something Wicked This Way Comes!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. Setting a scene for my October story arc.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited September 2022
    September - Day 28: "Little Things Reno - WIP..."

Mxo3Ahg.png

Notes
    yWXGWbv.png
    Here's the house Cale will have in Evergreen Harbor. It's a lot called Little Things by @dzidziak86

I'm in the middle of renovating it for Cale, I've changed quite a few things, but there's much more to be done. The only thing I changed about the front was to add the object on the front of the roof piece. I like to think it's similar to a Pennsylvania Dutch Hex sign seen on a lot of barns/houses in Amish communities. I put one on each side of the build. Also, switched out the mailbox for one on the wall of the porch, changed the two front lights and added the birdhouse.

of7GAnK.png
    Left Side - Nothing different except the Hex.

05qRl4T.png
    8tkEySr.png
    Backyard - Changed a few things back here. Added the Hex, new planter boxes, bird feeder, windchimes, moved the garden hose to the fence on the left, added the gardening implements rack, a bucket, new trash can, recolored the bug hotel and the wind turbines plus, made them face the opposite direction.

PFVvxhG.png
    This seating area was shaded by an orange fabricated free-standing awning. However, I don't want anything in the house fabricated except what Cale makes himself. I removed that and added the pergola. I love that pergola! Don't remember what was on the side table, but I replaced it with a candle and also added the dividers from Dine Out for a bit of privacy. I tried to put a hot tub in here, but it looked way too cramped since I sized the pergola down once.

MzDdEr3.png
    I love how those dividers have soft lighting on them, makes for a very romantic atmosphere at night.

BPs1hsd.png
    Haven't changed all that much on the back deck, except switch out the fabricated furniture, add the wall planter, plus the tiny plant and candle. I recolored the coffee table that was in the living room and moved it out here. The one that was out here was recolored and used in the livingroom.

ZcP5bfA.png
    Right side - Nothing new except the Hex.

a0OFr35.png
    And, we're back out front.

RdwZ61E.png
    Roof on bird's eye view - Notice the back deck is partially covered with a grass/plant covered area original to the build.

H471JCV.png
    Tentative floor plan - I've changed quite a bit in here so far with more to come, but a lot of things are original. I didn't change any of the doors, windows, wall placements and the flooring is all original except in Cale's office. Once Cale moves in I plan to change the lighting to neutral white for the entire house. The yellow lighting is just too, well, yellow in my opinion and it messes up the true colors of builds.

xcHU54m.png
    Livingroom - All new furniture and decorations in here except for the palm tree plant which was by the front door, and the rug. Chess set on the right is a new addition. Still working on this 'room.'

Jww7dzS.png
    Diningroom - New furniture and wall art. All plants were recolored. Not sure if this is finished yet.

F7iZSFI.png
    Kitchen - Original had those counters, but I've moved them around and away from the wall to eliminate the backsplash on them. Moved the sink & recolored it, placed a new stove in a different spot and removed the hood, added a new refrigerator, trash can, bar stools, side table and plant in the right corner. All decorations are new except for the knife block. I also added the new curtain rod that came with the Desert Luxe kit. I thought it added a nice feature to it instead of curtains. I might put plants on it, haven't decided yet.

4gsjJuI.png
    New shelving area close-up - The dishwasher is original but in a different spot. I plan to add something to that corner, but I don't know what yet.

LDRdmer.png
    Cale's Office/Study - This room was originally a child's bedroom. I haven't done much in here yet, mostly just added plants on one side of the room.

Sh2gcOe.png
    And this desk area with a side table on the other end of the room. Once Cale moves in, I'll add some of his collectibles and photos to the room to fill it out. In fact, I removed all the original art work in the build so I could add Cale's photos and memorabilia. Might add some kind of seating to this room as well and will add his computer once he moves in.

pTx4XWY.png
    Bedroom - Everything is new in this part of the room, except the overhead light you can't really see that well. It's the 'world' globe light that came with the Eco Lifestyle pack. This room is very much a WIP.

wM9PpdX.png
    The mirror is original, but recolored. I didn't touch the dresser or pile of shirts. Definitely need to work more on this room.

x5ISe7z.png
    Bathroom - All I've done in here is removed everything except the light which will most likely be changed and left the toilet paper holder. I will most likely change the wallpaper/flooring in here. It should have tile or masonry instead of wood flooring. I plan to put down tile/masonry for the kitchen flooring too.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my September 28th post above! Hopefully I'll have this finished tomorrow and can begin on makeovers. Comments/replies coming up next. I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    I was a bit startled Cale got that glass of the Cure. I don't remember Essa getting one last year, but she must've.

Yep, like you said, it's more fun trying to think of a different way to explain cures for occult states.

hehe Glad it made you laugh! I figured she'd think he was joking since what he told her is so bizarre. ;) Oh, well see, Marley wasn't talking about sparring to get pinned. Wrestling is a euphemism for woo hoo! hehe

Great daily post pic of your couple enjoying the last day of their extended honeymoon and I LOVE the shot of DSV, gorgeous! :)

Ah yes, of course fans and paparazzi are happy for DJ's return. Fun he revisited his star on the walk of fame. Great total simoleans he has now. Good thinking about making more though now with four mouths to feed instead of just the two of them. I'm sure they'll do fine with income from DJ's books and gigs. :)

Fun idea about Cale having an aura too, but how would they know what it means? Oh yeah, should be some fun 'reveals' for Cale and his old flames. IF, they happen to cross his path. Otherwise, I'm not sure he'll have time to go see them to find out because of his new job. We'll see...

Thanks about Lance, he was a blast to write. I'm glad he's gone though, Cale deserves a break from all the drama and chaos he caused. o.O

Wow, good for you contemplating having at least one of your Sim ladies stay preggers for 9 real life months. No way could I do that! Ah, I figured something like that happened with the personal sun blessing. Yep! It's a pretty mural, but it really doesn't do anything other than slowly reveal itself.

Sounds like you have some fun plans for your Lucifer and Chloe! My Lucifer is obviously a vampire too, but for story purposes, he's the Devil/Hades.

Oh yeah, I'm sure Marley would've loved seeing Cale in that overlay. But, she got to see him all wet anyway. hehe Cale will still have his challenging days, but he's trying to move on now as best he can. There is a light on the horizon for him. :)

Oooo, love the mystery werewolf stalking DJ! Run DJ Run! O.O

@Ellupelluellu
    HAHAHA! Great minds think alike. o.O I know exactly why you would think that! <3

Gah! I love you paired Aaron with your Jacob and gave them a lady wolf with puppies! Sooooo CUTE! :)

Adam & Johanna look fantastic! Can't wait to see their watery apartment! \o/ I love how their color scheme matches! Johanna has one of my new favorite hairstyles! Fox & Venus' son Kit has that style. :)

Okay, judging by the blue hair, the fact she's a Spellcaster and her name sounds familiar, I'd say that Sakura and Bryon are her parents! How freakin' cool is that for SoulGal eh? Her last year challenge Sim's daughter is the partner of this year's challenge Sim. Amazing!
    September 28th Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    I'm sure talking about his two babies took a lot of book...lol! Plus his adventures in the jungle trying to find the cure to reverse his merman form. I'm sure it wasn't a short book.

Wow, look at all those couplings with the Challenge Sims. They all look good together.

@RememberJoy
    Some interesting fish Mira found for this daily image chapter.

@Karababy52
    So far it looks like a cozy place for Cale. Can't wait to see the unfinished rooms.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jul26.jpg
    July 26: Residency of the Heart!

Gig 8
    Television Show: Residency of the Heart
    Synopsis: It isn't only the Cardiologists who have their hands on rising pulses in Rodisia Hospital. In this episode, the suave Doctors are examining an outbreak of rising body temperatures and blushing cheeks.

dj-07-131.jpg
    dj-07-132.jpg
    dj-07-133.jpg
    dj-07-134.jpg
    dj-07-135.jpg
    dj-07-136.jpg
    dj-07-137.jpg
    dj-07-138.jpg
    dj-07-139.jpg
    dj-07-140.jpg
    dj-07-141.jpg
    dj-07-142.jpg
    dj-07-143.jpg
    dj-07-144.jpg
    dj-07-145.jpg
    dj-07-146.jpg
    dj-07-147.jpg
    dj-07-148.jpg
    dj-07-149.jpg
    dj-07-150.jpg
    dj-07-151.jpg
    dj-07-152.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited September 2022
    Hey all,

I have been reading your stories, but haven't commented. I am in Florida, and have been under Hurricane Ian watch. So far we only lost internet, which just came back on. Parts of Florida are under water right now. We are good right now and safe. We live on the east coast in St. Augustine, and downtown St. Augustine is under water right now because of all the water that came over the seawall.

Take care everyone :)
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Hey all,

I have been reading your stories, but haven't commented. I am in Florida, and have been under Hurricane Ian watch. So far we only lost internet, which just came back on. Parts of Florida are under water right now. We are good right now and safe. We live on the west coast in St. Augustine, and downtown St. Augustine is under water right now because of all the water that came over the seawall.

Take care everyone :)

Glad you are safe. :heart:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Table of Contents

1m-1w-1y-jul27.jpg
    July 27: Full Moon!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. Setting another scene for my October story arc.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    September 29th: Pax ages up

xgpZN71.png
    Tonight was New Year's Eve as well as Pax's birthday, and we were planning on celebrating both that evening with a few friends and family.

I noticed Gael was storming about angrily, and when I asked what was bothering him he just yelled and called me names.

nFEnjJr.png
    89iAKWG.png

Sigh.

3OkgVun.png

I sat him down and we had another talk about how to handle ourselves when feeling overwhelmed, and I think we may have made some progress because he actually seemed to be listening attentively this time.

ZxbOhrC.png

As we were talking, Kaori magic'd up a cake for Pax's aging up ceremony.

DiOxsww.png

She then announced we were ready to begin, and scooped up Pax to help him blow out the candles.

UquRM4f.png

With a mighty blow, Pax blew out all the candles and began his aging up process!

09wJA88.png

With a leap and a twirl, our little tyke went from toddler to child in a burst of sparkles!

6ezc7mi.png

We proudly presented him with a child's wardrobe before gathering around the table to dig into the cake.

YGZ4Ohx.png

I noticed he took a plate of salmon instead of cake and thought that rather funny.

TAD91JV.png

He must be quite the proper little gentleman.

I also noticed that he had a small pair of fangs now, which all but confirmed he'd inherited my vampiric genes.

We really do have a eclectic family.

hJSExzi.png

That afternoon we gathered at the Sand Bar in town with Carol and Jonathan, as well as Allyson who Mira had asked us to invite.

We began the party with some dancing.

dhIu1Wy.png

We then moved to the bar where I ordered everyone a coconut drink before people broke off into little groups to chat and catch up.

wAAAenR.png
    nneGrl2.png
    FghZBVw.png
    Kgodm7L.png
    SIIfQte.png

As the sun set, Allyson and Jonathan left for other parties, but Carol decided to stay for a little while longer.

She challenged Mira, Gael, and Pax to a game of darts, while Kaori and I went outside to play some ping-pong.

WxI28um.png
    oBVaDSx.png

When we finished out game, we came back inside and watched the kids play.

BtotlFB.png

Mira seemed to be doing pretty good despite never touching darts before.

NtOb0ir.png

I switched on the little TV sitting in the middle of the bar to see if I could find a countdown to midnight, and soon we were surrounded by sims crowding around to watch with us.

OFM0VCs.png

As midnight approached, everyone got to their feet and began to count down.

tLn3rlO.png

When the clock struck midnight, Kaori came over and gave me a kiss while everyone cheered in celebration of the brand new year.

tzX2zaE.png

I even noticed Mira and Gael getting into the spirit by sharing a friendly hug.

eWfKP2k.png

Happy Birthday Pax!

W8jrqrM.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,869 Member
    @RememberJoy , thank you :) Unfortinately no babies yet, will be :P that toddler is actually Johanna, I only showed it to tell how long that sim has been in my game :)

@Karababy52 , that is lovely house, I would be too lazy to renovate, i only reno buildings in game already, if I take from gallery I searh something what is as ready as possible :p

@LegacySims2017 , thanks :) Great shot, that howling !

@SoulGal7 , Stay safe <3

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    September - Day 29: "Little Things Reno - Continues..."

xuCLVAP.png

Notes

Still needs a few tweaks here and there, but this is a look at the almost final floor plan. I'll have close-ups of the rooms I hadn't finished yesterday tomorrow with makeovers. Comments/replies coming up next! Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    Thanks, glad you like it! :) I'll have screenshots of the unfinished rooms tomorrow With Cale's makeover and possibly a few others. :)

Looks like DJ did very well in his next acting gig. First screen death we've seen too! Great job! :)

Very curious to find out exactly who that werewolf happens to be! Soon... ;)

@SoulGal7

Oh man, I hope you get through this alright, scary stuff! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers! *Hugs*

@Ellupelluellu
    Thank you, I like it. I hope Cale does too. I've done a couple renos of premade houses, but most I've done have been downloaded from the Gallery. I usually gut them and start from scratch on the inside, but sometimes keep the landscaping, or most of it. This house didn't need too much of a renovation, kept more than I have in others I've downloaded. I just really liked the landscaping for this build, the floor plan and structure of the build. Excited to start playing with Cale in Evergreen Harbor.

I've moved him into the house already so I could place his things around the build, but have not started to play with him yet. Tomorrow he'll get a makeover as will Marley and possibly a few others. :)
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jul28.jpg
    July 28: Of Tea & Treachery!

Gig 9
    Movie: Of Tea & Treachery
    Synopsis: A love that transcends expectations of the 18th high society norms. Two Sims (Dash Joseph Faireborn, Susumu Kobayashi) will follow their hearts and find each other. Their unbridled desire will bring them into conflict with the expectation of their proper place in the world. Will thyt relent to those expectations, or give in to passion.

dj-07-153.jpg
    dj-07-154.jpg
    dj-07-155.jpg
    dj-07-156.jpg
    dj-07-157.jpg
    dj-07-158.jpg
    dj-07-159.jpg
    dj-07-160.jpg
    dj-07-161.jpg
    dj-07-162.jpg
    dj-07-163.jpg
    dj-07-164.jpg
    dj-07-165.jpg
    dj-07-166.jpg
    dj-07-167.jpg
    dj-07-168.jpg
    dj-07-169.jpg
    dj-07-170.jpg
    dj-07-171.jpg
    dj-07-172.jpg
    dj-07-173.jpg
    dj-07-174.jpg
    dj-07-175.jpg
    dj-07-176.jpg
    dj-07-177.jpg
    dj-07-178.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    September 30th: Moving day

KLPWpFr.png
    No story today as I spent most of it renovating their new house and editing Adam and his family in CAS.

I will share Adams new look though.

Everyday, Fitness, Party, Hot, Cold
    iULVSxq.png

Kaori's Everyday

LfB6LZI.png

Mira's Everyday

eMeGECQ.png

I didn't bother with the two boys as Gael will be aging up tomorrow and I just picked out outfits for Pax.
    edited October 2022
    September - Day 30: "Cale & Marley's Makeovers, Bedroom, Bathroom and Study Renos..."

DMLns4e.png

Notes
    vn6QM7R.png
    Cale's new wardrobe. At the moment Malcom Landgraab has the same hairstyle, but I plan to swap it for the one Cale had for September since Ellu is using it for him. Formal and Sleepwear stayed the same. Also, Cale bought a Retraiting Potion and swapped out Mean for Loves Outdoors. Oh, and he's still a vampire. I didn't touch his dark mode look. :) However, I did cheat to make it so he can sleep in a bed now and eat 'normal' food.

jkoBleO.png
    Marley Connors got a full makeover since I hadn't updated her since she was a teen. Downloaded her new hairstyle just for her. I love it! <3

wdQKuX7.png
    Formal and Party are the same outfit.

OqM80I7.png
    Bedroom

b3TP14e.png
    vT6oqox.png
    A photo of Cale and Marley will eventually go above the headboard.

yF2N6Im.png
    Bathroom

eNg0jfi.png
    Office/Study - Filled to the brim with some of Cale's photos and memorabilia. Various other photos and paintings are also scattered around the house.

kNyDwAL.png
    YTs2U5h.png

And that's it for this update! Tomorrow Cale will begin to work toward the Eco Innovator aspiration and join the Civil Designer career. I might do the Master Maker aspiration at the same time this month instead of doing one aspiration at a time. We shall see...
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited October 2022
    *Updated my September 30th post above! Comments/replies coming up next! Hope y'all had a great day/night! <3

EDIT: Opps! Forgot to include Marley's new wardrobe! It's there now in the update. :) I'll be doing more makeovers for a few Sims, but these two were the most important at the moment.
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jul31.jpg
    July 31: End-of-Month Update!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. Skipped a few days so I can start tomorrow fresh on October 1st and be back on track the last few months of this daily image challenge.

End-of-Month Update:
    Personality Traits: Active, Adventurous, Loves Outdoors
    Aspiration Traits: Business Savvy, Collector, Gregarious, High Metabolism, Home Turf, Muser, Quick Learner, Prepared Voyager
    Reward Traits: Always Welcome, Beloved, Connections, Creative Visionary, Emotional Control, Entrepreneurial, Expert Mountaineer, Fertile, Good Manners, Gym Rat, Hero of StrangerVille, Heroic Presence, Higher Education, Incredibly Friendly, Inspired Explorer, Laid-Back, Marketable, Master Mixer, Natural Leader, Professional, Responsible, Shrewd, Slinger of Spells, Speed Reader, Survival Instinct, Unstoppable Fame, World-Renowned Actor, Worldly Knowledge
    Likes: Music (Japanese Folk Music, Summer Strut Music), Hobbies & Skills (Comedy, Cooking, Fishing, Fitness, Gardening, Handiness, Photography, Research & Debate, Rock Climbing, Singing, Skiing, Video Gaming, Wellness, Writing)
    Dislikes: Color (Yellow)

ASPIRATIONS
    aspiration_chart_072322.jpg
    January 15 - Mt. Komorebi Sightseer
    January 22 - Extreme Sports Enthusiast
    February 18 - Leader of the Pack
    March 12 - Spellcraft & Sorcery
    March 13 - Purveyor of Potions
    April 08 - Friend of the World
    April 23 - Academic
    May 11 - Hope vs Order
    May 22 - StrangerVille Mystery
    May 23 - Fabulously Wealthy
    June 08 - Renaissance Sim
    June 25 - World-Famous Celebrity
    June 26 - Master Actor
    July 23 - Beach Life

SKILLS
    dj-jun-skill.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    Ooo, I love the Of Tea & Treachery gig! Such a fun sword fight eh? DJ looks very classy & fierce!

Oh man, look at all those skills and aspirations DJ's completed so far! Great job! Looking forward to seeing DJ in Moonwood Mill as a werewolf for October! \o/ :)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Hi All! Nice to see everyone starting fresh in a new world. I am still stuck in the old. lol Anyway, I am heading on holidays again this coming Weds., and I will be busy with yard clean-up and getting ready, so even though I have my next chapter written, I haven't gone in to screenshot it as yet. So, not sure if I will have time before I leave. Anyway, have a great day/night everyone and happy simming!
    October 1st: Releasing the beast

ko8vCcp.png

Today's Accomplishment:

Werewolf
    - Become a werewolf
    Our morning was spent cleaning and packing up our rental for our move to Moonwood Mill.

355Fbnv.png
    bMDteu7.png

Kaori and I had bought a house, site unseen, over the phone the day before. The description had said the place came furnished, but was a fixer upper and, unfortunately, it was our only option. Well, we'd just have to clean it up and make it work.

We appeared outside the gloomy looking house and were instantly drenched in a torrential rain.

KLPWpFr.png

This was a promising start!

We piled into the musty smelling house and turned on the lights.

bKnfkvD.png

It was about what I'd expected.

Piles of garbage littered the floor and the furniture looked like it had been cobbled together from things dug out of a dumpster.

I kind of like it.

I lit a fire and gathered everyone around to lay out a plan of attack.

TNZF8xp.png

"So I know this place is a step down from our last living situation," I said, trying to be upbeat, "but if we work together, this place will feel like home in no time! But first! We've got a birthday to celebrate!"

Ucuwo03.png

Kaori magic'd up a cake for us and we gathered around Gael as he blew out his candles.

U40m29h.png

He then left the house and went to the backyard to age up.

v23zti6.png

I guess he wanted some privacy.

PgkkGcW.png
    Kf3akKh.png

When he came back in, he was a fully fledged teenager, and instantly devoured the slice of cake I handed him.

gMqq6Dx.png

Wow, this kid can eat!

After cake, Mira and Pax went to explore the house while Kaori and I started cleaning up the trash.

fyVSyEN.png

I was in the midst of mopping when I heard a strange series of grunts coming out of Gael.

0QU0lqA.png

Uh oh.

I whipped around just in time to see my younger brother go full wolf.

qcXtXA3.png

Yikes!

MCzrKio.png

I cowered down in the corner to make myself look smaller and thanked the Maker that everyone else had left the area.

XEbYyzg.png

With a howl of rage, Gael ran over and growled menacingly in my face.

rWD0gzR.png

I put my hands up to protect myself and I think he took that as an aggressive act, because he instantly grabbed me and chomped down on my shoulder.

IS9TWiy.png
    Y1e2UF9.png

Oh man that hurt!

gxfU5oC.png

I grabbed my arm and ran across the hall to one of the bedrooms, quickly locking the door behind me. Kaori was tidying up in there when I came hurling through the door, and she ran over when she saw my panicked face.

"What's wrong!" she asked, "did you hurt yourself?"

CQ3ZcgT.png

"It's Gael," I gasped, "he's gone full werewolf. Where are the kids!?"

"They went upstairs," she said, now looking a little panicked herself, "did he attack you!?"

96dxZ92.png

I nodded, but before I could say anything else, we both heard the front door slam open and shut.

"I think he's left the house!" I cried, and we both scrambled out the door to see what direction he was going in.

LGMT85t.png

Fortunately he seemed to be more interested in digging than running, so I volunteered to keep an eye on him while Kaori went to find the kids.

U3FQZCX.png

I watched as Gael dug around for a little while before running off towards the lake. I was deliberating on whether I should follow him when Mira ran up and asked what was going on.

7mi6763.png

I tried my best to calm her down and reassured her that everything would be OK, but I don't think either of us believed it.

Suddenly I felt an overwhelming sense of hunger overtake me, so I excused myself and wolfed down another slice of cake. Wow, was I hungry!

7vlkpwr.png

I magic'd up a plate of hamburgers, but the spell seemed to take a lot more out of me than usual. Something was definitely wrong.

I was gobbling down a couple hamburgers when Gael came storming back into the house. Dang it! I forgot to lock the door!

n8XLqVy.png

I quickly left the room and hid in the kitchen where I helped myself to another slice of cake.

zuKRZhs.png
    yE7Iq1L.png

I peeked back into the living room when I heard Gael let out a pained groan, and breathed a sigh of relief as I watched his werewolf form dropped away.

qSQHg9X.png

I carefully approached the exhausted looking teen and asked him how he was feeling.

Z1IFqu7.png

"My head feels like it was just split down the middle," he groaned. "The last thing I remember is finishing up a slice of cake and putting my plate down. What happened?"

"You transformed into a werewolf," I said as gently as I could.

"What!" Gael said staggering backwards, "Did I hurt anybody?"

"What you did was out of your control," I said, trying to calm him down, "but yes, you did bite me."

wSLDqwQ.png

Gael instantly looked remorseful and suddenly all I could see was the little out-of-control kid looking up at me, and in that moment I wanted nothing less than to wrap him in a reassuring hug.

But before I could do anything he ran out of the room, and I figured he just needed some time to process everything.

A little while later Kaori returned to find me stuffing hamburgers into my face.

YIREpfD.png

"Wow," she said sitting down next to me, "you sure seem hungry today."

"Tell me about it!" I said, tearing off another bite, "I feel like if I stop eating I'll starve to death! It all started after Gael bit me, and I have a bad feeling I may no longer be a spellcaster!"

Kaori gave me a concerned look, "What can we do?"

0RNW4nQ.png

"If you can," I said getting up to grab another hamburger, "we need to find ourselves a friendly werewolf. Perhaps they'll know what to do."

"A friendly werewolf?" Kaori asked, but she was already getting out her umbrella. "Where am I suppose to find a friendly werewolf?"

"Morgyn said that the ancestors of the original werewolves still live here," I said shoving in another bite, "There's got to be at least one who would be willing to help out."

Kaori nodded and rushed out the front door, leaving me alone with my platter of hamburgers.

oTCUyI0.png

Eventually Mira and Gael wandered back into the room, deep in conversation.

LyT8C4f.png

I only noticed this distantly though, because a red mist was slowly beginning to cover my sight, and I could feel my consciousness quickly being pushed back into darkness as I fierce rage took it's place.

EytSnoW.png

I tried to get out a warning to the kids, but all that came out was a low growl. I staggered towards the door in a desperate attempt to leave the room, but it was too late.

o3VX5f6.png

What happened next was filled in for me later, as I have no recollection of what happened next.

Mira noticed my transformation first, and ducked and covered as I began my transformation. Gael said he was oddly unfazed by the whole ordeal, and I guess it makes sense that werewolves are less affected by these things.

BoYle6y.png

Kaori came running in the door just then and also ducked down in fear before herding Mira and Gael out of the room.

HTepb6N.png

With a howl, my body morphed finto a rage filled beast.

9UosHsb.png

I guess even as a werewolf I dislike electronics, because my first act as such was to destroy the little TV that had come with the place. While I was distracted with that, Lilly, a friendly werewolf Kaori had found hanging out nearby, entered the room.

2wEcLnL.png

She transformed herself into her werewolf form and gave a calming howl.

EvfoNbh.png
    VHPPASR.png

I responded likewise, and instantly felt the rage recede as my consciousness and body returned to normal.

hz1AkYa.png
    AnVq0nf.png
    Y1uBmWf.png

But boy did my head hurt!

Lilly asked if I was feeling better, and all I could do was nod shakily.

UdydmDd.png

"The first transformation is always the hardest," she said kindly. "If you need help understanding this new part of you, the group I'm apart of, the Moonwood Collective, will help you and your brother in any way that we can. The area we meet up at is next door, so feel free to stop by anytime."

Q019v3y.png

"Thank you Lilly," I said, regaining my voice and offering her a hug which she enthusiastically accepted, "I'm glad that you showed up when you did or things might have gotten ugly. And of course my brother and I will gladly take any help that you and your friends are willing to give us."

Fs3dKHa.png

Lilly then pointed out that all the houses in this area had a built in panic room, usually in the basement, and that if either of us felt like we were about to transform, we could safely lock ourselves up in it until we could regain control.

g8FIFoZ.png

I thanked her again and she excused herself.

Kaori rushed in and practically leapt into my arms.

LnZPMXy.png

"You're you!" she cried. "I was so afraid that we were too late!"

IUBHN1q.png

"Thank you for going out and finding help," I said leaning in to give her a kiss, "but I don't think this is over. Until we can find something that can reverse the effects of Gael's bite, I'm afraid I'm stuck like this. Fortunately, our new friend Lilly said she and her friends would be willing to help Gael and myself figure things out, so it's not all bad."

Kaori and I stayed up a little while longer after putting the kids to bed, but we ended up turning in fairly early, exhausted by the day's events.

Ck28E4Q.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top