Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More camera view options for walls

It would be nice if one or two more camera options were added that we could cycle through beyond the current three.

Simply adding one view where you could see through the first wall closest to the camera, making just it invisible instead of all walls.

and one other that would do the same for the the second closest wall, basically making the first two walls that the camera intersects invisible.

There are often times I'll have a small space that has a door that I want to either lock or what have you that I can't easily work with because the wall is in the way.

The same problem happens moving items that are connected to a wall, like the toilet tissue holder for example, or small shelves.

It would just be nice to have other view options instead of all walls visible, invisible, or only the back wall, especially with lots that have many walls in between.

Comments

• KiraGiggleZKiraGiggleZ Posts: 15 Member
    This would be so helpful!! I completely agree its also hard sometimes when you try to place a shelf in a small room on a certain wall cause the others in the way but shrinking to the back wall doesn't really help you have to zoom right in just to get things placed.