Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ceiling half-walls

lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
Now that we have half-walls, I think it would be awesome if we got ceiling half-walls as well (half-walls that are connected to the ceiling rather than the ground). Also, we should be able to build both normal half-walls and ceiling half-walls in the same tile, as long as they don't intersect (e.g. a short or medium half-wall with a short or medium ceiling half-wall in the same tile is okay, but a tall half-wall and a tall ceiling half-wall in the same tile is not, unless the walls are tall as well). Also, ceiling half-walls should not have a trim underneath because it would look weird, unless the trim is optional and can be removed. They would be very useful for building stuff like this:kitchen-astounding-u-shape-kitchen-decoration-ideas-using-white-granite-kitchen-counter-tops-including-light-oak-wood-tall-kitchen-chair-and-cherry-wood-kitchen-flooring-great-image-of-open-kitchen-la.jpg
11-kitchen-open-to-den.jpg
luxury-residential-open-kitchen-interior-design-livmor-condominium-under-awe-inspiring-dream-house.jpg

Comments

• Options
    FoxyWhiteDressFoxyWhiteDress Posts: 64 Member
    Cute idea, but I think it would work better if they were in the spandrels category rather than half-walls. That way they'd be a lot easier to place and they wouldn't be confused with the half-walls we already have. Love those photographs as well! :)
  • Options
    craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    ok, that is interesting, and your right we could build some really neat stuff with that. I am glad you put the pictures in because at first I could not understand why you would want that, but with the pictures I was like: "oh cool".
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • Options
    SarahRSSarahRS Posts: 19 Member
    I was thinking this years ago, too! I love the whole cut-out window at the sink thing. I think it would make for an awesome way for sims to chat, while one is doing dishes and others are in the living room.