Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights September 23rd - A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
September 23rd- Friday Highlights

👋Sul, Sul beautiful people,

Yes, it's Friday again! 🎉🎉🎉 Another exciting week is almost over and the weekend is coming closer and closer.🙌

Now it's time for the most awaited moment of the week: its Friday Highlights time! yayyyyy 🤗

mepgmluox80f.png
"Lily Zhu taking a stroll on a rainy evening". Lovely screenshot shared here, by @Kerrigan.

🔹One of my favourite parts of the game is CAS; I can spend forever fiddling around until my Sims look just right. However, we all know that creating a Sim isn't always an easy task, now, imagine creating a Sim that resembles someone or even our Simself? 🙅‍♀️Every single time I've tried to do so, I've failed completely, so I always end up just creating them randomly :smiley: I'm sure it might be the same for some of you, so please join @ranulhh's conversation "What do your Sims look like?" and share your experiences. 👌

🔸Moving on to The Sims 4 Lots section, I'd like to invite you to check this charming cottage created by @xManicMelodicx. I'm in love with the exterior of this house, and the interior hasn't even been decorated yet, so please, keep surprising us with your talent and share it again with us once you have finished it. 🏡

🔹At this stage, y'all know how much I love polls, so here's another one started by @Eleri and this time what they want to know is 'what if instead of game play features we added a package with a new world'. I, particularly, would love to have a World Pack , how about you guys? 🌎

🔸The Sims allows us to tell great stories 📚, from normal, everyday/family play to super-crazy, over-the-top, completely-out-there occurrences. Today I'd like to share with you Margo's story: "A vegetarian werewolf in Moonlight Falls" which is a great tale created by @lisasc360. There are some very interesting reactions already, and if you are looking for some inspiration on that front, this is the story for you. :)

🔹And to finish things off for today, inspired by the 'Don't you just hate it' thread, @ignominiusrex created the love version of it "Don't you just love it when..." and we both invite y'all to join the fun, and share your thoughts. 🤝

And that's it for today, folks! I hope you like these discussions as much as I did - more to come next week! If you have any recommendations, feel free to send them on to me! :smiley:

Have an awesim weekend and happy Simming! :heart:
Mari
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments