Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack and Kit Ideas

Stuff Pack, Kit Ideas

1. Billiards / Pool Table / Snooker gameplay object kit

2. Toy making machine gameplay object kit - please return kites

3. Small appliances and clutter decor stuff pack, maybe with spiral staircases; fryer, rice cooker, toaster oven, crock pot, food processor, blender, hot plate; new mini fridge and new coolers, can use both old and new recipes with small appliances; possible title - "At Home" Stuff Pack

5. I would like a stuff pack that focuses on items that you can place off lot and in the world. For example, Tartosa (My Wedding Stories) is a very pretty world with very nice walking trails but very little to do off lot in the actual world. I would like to decorate it with interactive objects. Maybe more bicycles can be added, too.

5. I would like a stuff pack that focuses on interactive water and beach objects. I would like to have a boat launch or boat ramp that I can place off lot in the water with a paddle boat, rowboat and/or canoe or kayak. So we can use the lakes and ocean in different worlds.

6. I would like a classical instruments stuff pack to complement the piano, violin, and guitar in the base game. Specifically, I would like to see the harp, clarinet, and flute added to create orchestral ensembles. I would also like an upright piano for easier placement on lots.

Comments

• Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    While all of those things sound wonderful, I'm not sure if we'll ever see them.

The majority of them would all require new animations, and you know they are very stingy with anything that requires any type of animation not already in the game. Their motto is "reuse and recycle" ..... it's cheaper, easier, and quicker.

Now I could see them adding decor objects, since those don't require animation.
  • yogurrt_toobyogurrt_toob Posts: 51 Member
    The Sims 4: Bug Fixes n' Stuff Pack! 🤣😅
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    While all of those things sound wonderful, I'm not sure if we'll ever see them.

The majority of them would all require new animations, and you know they are very stingy with anything that requires any type of animation not already in the game. Their motto is "reuse and recycle" ..... it's cheaper, easier, and quicker.

Now I could see them adding decor objects, since those don't require animation.

Maybe we should try to make a list of stuff we want in game that does not require new animations. Like an upright piano or being able to store stuff in the kitchen cabinets. And I would really like the vintage radiators to give off heat and warm the rooms and the sims.
  • Rogueish28Rogueish28 Posts: 2 New Member
    I play sims on the PS4, and from what I can tell there are a lot more things on the PC instead of the consoles... One of the bigger things that I have seen on the PC game instead of the console are house keys and key holders... Also shelves, there are some shelves on the console, but not as many as on the PC...

Make a stuff pack called, Shelves, Keys, and Other Things...
    *Keys (of all shapes, colors, and with key chains)
    *Shelves of all kinds (even without books or anything, shower shelves that you can actually put in the shower)
    *Mops, Swiffers (I think that should've been added to the bust the dust kits)
    *Wax Warmers (I miss the aromaster whifferpuff)
    *Humidifier/Purifiers

Just things like that. I don't know if those things are available on the PC version, well I know the keys and shelves are but as far as the PS4 version goes, these things are non existent...

Also I agree with the Pool Table, I remember in the first and second sims they had playable pool tables...I don't know about the third sims, I didn't get to play that one much...