Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you miss fairies too?? 🧚🏽‍♀️

I just finished a fairy home & a fairy sim for everyone missing the fairies too :) you can find them both on the Sims 4 Gallery @ DeeSimsGirl

Comments

• AnimangaGirlAnimangaGirl Posts: 12 New Member
    Yes I do miss fairies I love them in the sims 3 I do hope they will bring them back
  • DeeSimsGirlDeeSimsGirl Posts: 96 Member
    Yes I do miss fairies I love them in the sims 3 I do hope they will bring them back

Likewise my love
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Yes I do. ;)
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I didn't play Sims 3, but I'd love some fairies in the Sims.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    i doubt they will bring fairys to the sims4 aspecaly if they annonce next month the sims5
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • JinxIndigoJinxIndigo Posts: 45 Member
    I would be very disappointed if Sims 4 leave out fairies. We have aliens, mermaids and even plantsims, why not fairies?
    JinxIndigo wrote: »
    I would be very disappointed if Sims 4 leave out fairies. We have aliens, mermaids and even plantsims, why not fairies?

Dead… 🍑
    i doubt they will bring fairys to the sims4 aspecaly if they annonce next month the sims5

Just a friendly reminder an announcement of sims 5 release doesn’t mean an immediate release so I do believe there will be more content for sims 4 being released until sims 5 is released. Team Fairies all the way! 🧚‍♂️🧚🏽🧚🏽‍♀️
  • willprotwillprot Posts: 18 Member
    never played with fairies
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I so want Sims 4 Fairies to be way better than Sims 3 Fairies please. ;)
  • TheGrandTourFanTheGrandTourFan Posts: 33 Member
    No. I didn't have that DLC. My gameplay is based in real life and that wouldn't work for me.
    willprot wrote: »
    never played with fairies

Oooo boy you would love it it was awesome

• RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    I need fairies! I've been recreating vampires, witches and werewolves from the Sims 3 in the Sims 4 and I want to add the fairies too.
  • It's the one thing I need to complete my main family. Now I don't remember what they could do in Sims 3, but here's a few things I want:

- Glide Walk. Shouldn't be that hard. Use the ghost hovering animation and have the wings flap every now and then.

- Plant Affinity. The Fairy consumes energy to bring a newly planted flower/vegetable/fruit to harvestable status, or in the extreme, the Fairy can sacrifice a day of its life to bring a dead plant back to life.

- Dream Dust. The Fairy can visit sleeping people and sprinkle dust on them to give them good dreams that increases their fun and social during the night (very handy for that friend who always comes home late and exhausted from work and no fun). Or if the Fairy is evil or just having a bad day or just don't like that Sim that called 5 times yesterday, it can induce nightmares that drains said Sim's energy, fun, bladder and social.

- Nature Lover. The Fairy loves being outside even more than the outdoor enthusiast. The Fairy might get tense if being indoors for too long, unless sleeping. Outside, the Fairy will replenish energy when its sunny/hot. Will automatically be cleaned if out in rain, but loses the ability to Glide until dry.

Probably *ALOT* more that could make the Fairy awesome, but I can't think of anything at the moment.
    But again, it's the only thing I'm waiting for.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited September 2022
    I *totally* miss the fairy wings, clothing, furnishings, decor, and fairy dust, but not the mischief spells or having them dislike spellcasters. If we do mischief spells with these guys, it should have a temporary effect, like a whim, or just change Sims' emotions for a limited time. Fairy spells might also include things like shrink (shorter) or grow (taller) or change color (regular Sim turns red, white, blue, green, brown, purple, yellow or orange). Adding colored sparkles to objects would also be fun.

Fairies should also have disguises so they can pass for regular Sims.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.