Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Someone Asks You to Act Like a Sim. What Would You Do?

2...Next

Comments

• Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    Walk out into the middle of a thunderstorm that I'm apparently scared of to eat my dinner. Only then to complain that I'm wet through.
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    I will ask them to offer me a massage, if they own a massage table, even if they aren't experts in that field.

If I want to break their sinks, I'll turn on and off the sink and wash my hands for like, a stupidly long time.

If they have dirty toilets, I'll just clean it for them.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 694 Member
    Drink glass after glass of water and leave them everywhere until the whole house is full
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    Cancel their request so I can go admire a spiderweb.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,473 Member
    Do something inappropriate so they'd ask me to leave? Then I'd use my "Always Welcome" Reward trait and go eat their food, sleep in their beds and do whatever else I wanted and they'd smile.
  • PurpleThistlesPurpleThistles Posts: 618 Member
    Stand about for five minutes, walk to a bookshelf, take out a book, flip a few pages, put the book down and repeat until all the books are strewn around the room. Start making a salad, slicing off a few fingers and putting earwax in the lettuce, wash my plate in the bathroom on the third floor. Walk around all the beds in the house, complaining how tired I am, then nap outside on a bench.
  • IlikebuildingIlikebuilding Posts: 41 Member
    I would stay rooted to the spot randomly. And perhaps not go for a P, eat, or sleep, when almost dead without those.
  • TheraytheTheraythe Posts: 35 Member
    Pick up the dishes, stop, drop them on the floor then keep walking into them as if they're blocking my way
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    This one is from TS3... :)

Call everyone up for a pool party or any other type of party for Wednesday night starting at 7pm and then not show up for my own party because I'm out hanging out with my friends instead.
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Surprised no one has yet mentioned boinking anyone and everyone, even when their spouse is in the next room, and it's all good. 🤣
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    Talk to someone while facing the opposite direction.
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    I put on a deep voice, wave like a puppet and say “ahh, sul sul”