Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tusnelda and Trix - Time offers new solutions - Update January 30

The third part of the story of Tusnelda and Trix

Post edited by MonaSolstraale on

Comments

• MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    edited January 22
    HQ00OROh.png
    This is the third part of the story of Tusnelda and Trix
    In the first part of the story of Tusnelda and Trix, we have followed their journey from a dark mine in Forgotten Hollow to a nice house in Brindleton Bay.
    They have both found love and they have made new friendships. Tusnelda has found her dream career and Trix has found a nice beach where he can hunt birds and squirrels.

In the second part of the story, For better and worse, we follow Tusnelda’s efforts to find a balance between her great passion for science and evolutions and her relationship with Martin and his great desire for them to have a child. Trix is the sensible and wondering observer of all their efforts.
    We have also followed their friend Rasmus in his constant struggle to win true love. So far, it has cost him a lot of defeats and given him some new good friends.

It’s time for them to find new solutions.

Chapter overview

Chapter 62 Beneath the Surface
    Chapter 63 Undisguised
    Chapter 64 Seize the joys of life
    Chapter 65 Full house
    Chapter 66 Backsliding
    Chapter 67 Trick or treat
    Chapter 68 It goes without saying for friends
    Chapter 69 Whoever dares
    Chapter 70 A fabulous boy
    Chapter 71 Adjustments
    Chapter 72 Posing
    Chapter 73 Family matters
    Chapter 74 Among friends
    Chapter 75 Objective conversation
    Chapter 76 I am allright
    Chapter 77 A feminine touch
    Chapter 78 The bear is aroused
    Chapter 79 Getting there
    A rainy summer update
    Chapter 80 Enticing Prospects
    Chapter 81 Baby Shower
    Chapter 82 This may be a fork in the road
    Chapter 83 Promotions
    Chapter 84 Just for the night
    How to keep the New Year’s spirit
    Chapter 85 Dreams do come true
    edited August 2022
    N0aRaZrl.png

After my summer vacation, it’s time to return to Tusnelda’s universe.
    When we left her, she had come to a realization about the most important thing in her life. It has created peace in her relationship with Martin.
    Rasmus has forever given up on his dream of Blue, which has set him free from longing, hope, anger and an unattainable dream of the ultimate love.
    All in all, this could continue as a peaceful they lived happily ever after story, except for a few unfulfilled dreams.
    That’s why I want to draw another character into the story. To scratch a little at what lies behind an anonymous facade.
    In this chapter I venture into deep water, below the surface and in some places below the belt. I must apologize if I thereby provide some information that the reader absolutely does not need to know.

Chapter 62
  • SnuffyBucketSnuffyBucket Posts: 569 Member
    The reader absolutely needs to know everything.
    Banner-2-with-filters.jpg
    Almost Eternal
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    Welcome back.
    In every SimLit story I've read, including my own, Lana McKinnon is always the hot teacher students fall for.
    edited August 2022
    Welcome back.
    In every SimLit story I've read, including my own, Lana McKinnon is always the hot teacher students fall for.
    That's really fun to know. I didn't realize she had that attraction.
    I installed MCCC in my game a few months ago and I'm still messing around a lot with the settings. Along with story progression, it messed up my game quite a bit.
    I was inspired for this chapter when I suddenly discovered that Marcus Flex had had a child with Lana McKinnon and at the same time had moved to StrangeVille where he had married a man.
    I dissolved his marriage because the husband had more bad qualities than I can tolerate in a sim. (Glutton, kleptomaniac and erratic) :lol:
    I then moved Marcus to the Private Clinic in San Myshuno.
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    Bookmarked! I am excited for this new part of the story, and seeing where it all leads 😄 Belated welcome back from your break!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    IdBFHq4l.png

In today’s chapter, I hope readers are ready for more undisguised revelations. The cover image doesn’t give many clues, other than the chapter features plenty of running and some exceptional sunsets. Several of the well-known characters get surprising information and some are stripped down to the skin. Martin finally gets his act together to talk to Tusnelda and he has to realize that they are not quite on the same wavelength.

Chapter 63
    edited September 2022
    All caught up! I enjoy reading about Tusnelda and Trix! :)

Thank You @Sims4MagicalTales <3
    dIPH8v3l.png

Like humans, Sims are just small individuals subject to the forces of nature and their watcher’s whims. The question is whether they can see and take advantage of the gifts they receive in life.
    There is a kind of spell in the air in this chapter and it is absolutely certain that no one will be untouched when we reach the end.
    It is Rasmus and Don’s last day in Sulani and that is where we will begin.

Chapter 64
    AnG4olMl.png

I am finally ready with another chapter of Tusnelda’s story. I must warn against large amounts of cat spam, as Trix has once again become the father. Perhaps I should also warn against a hint of nudity… But the kittens are dressed in fur and should not cause any kind of outrage. They are just adorable.
    In this chapter, Rasmus and Don return home to the demands of everyday life and Tusnelda and Martin try to adapt to their new reality, say, with a house full of cats.

Chapter 65

rSyAAtRl.png

This chapter is all about relationships. Relationships between people and whatever brings them together.
    People are basically alone, but the relationships with their surroundings determine whether they feel lonely or met and heard. Although chance often has an influence, much depends on their own active choices.
    As the header image might suggest, Rasmus falls back into an old unhealthy pattern. Don’t despair….. All may not be so hopeless when we reach the end of the chapter.
    Warning: The chapter mentions drinking in a very unhealthy way and a hint of nudity.

Chapter 66

• Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    I really enjoyed that one; lots of chaotic things happening to the main characters! I like Tusnelda's new look as well...she seems like the oasis of calm in that chapter. At one point I thought Rasmus was sitting next to the old cowboy from The Big Lebowski.
    edited October 2022
    P07F9eMl.png

These very days, people are celebrating horror everywhere in the streets, and this has inspired the title of the chapter.
    My readers will not find this chapter particularly frightening. However, I will say that several of the characters will have a shocking and for some also a painful experience during the day. Some may get a treat, but not all. We have a long chapter ahead of us, so let’s get started.
    NB: I should probably remember to warn about a few pictures that reveal some naked body parts.

Chapter 67
    I had a brain-error and forgot my login on your website, so posting it here for now!
    A shocking and also painful experience sounds perfect for a Halloween-timed chapter! I wonder what you’ll end up serving us on your spooky ghost plate...

Tusnelda has entirely too much power through her science career, lol. And entirely too little focus on the consequences too! Imagine what could happen if Tusnelda herself had the evil trait...
    Oh my gods Masato just does not give up does he 😆 No, wait, Tusnelda, no don’t freeze- oh geez. Tusnelda’s power is entirely going to her head. HA he turned into chocolate! It does suit him, actually. I wonder what happened there, game code-wise.

Aw, Rasmus and Izumi are having such fun together! I like how happy Rasmus is, and how he's just enjoying himself. They suit each other. It doesn’t feel as madly romantic (and sexual) as his time with Blue, either. It’s comfortable. Comfortable isn’t the right word here but I bet you know what I mean.

LOL Don, if you don’t want to run into past flings everywhere you go, then stop sleeping with absolutely everything that walks and is female. He didn’t tell the doctor what was actually bothering him? That won't end well. “Performing” Bwahahaha 😆 I’m not laughing at the problem, I swear. I’m laughing at Don’s shame and his hiding it. He got off lucky with just a painful massage. Misdiagnose due to misinformation is very dangerous.

I don’t like Jade, with how she was planning to “snare” Rasmus before for her own gain, but I agree with her there. Marcus, that’s not the way to go about it. Well, it can be, but choosing someone just because you feel the clock is ticking is not a good- oh. She just wants an expensive ring. Okay and some real serious thought but my gods.

Oooh I love the ending to this chapter, with them all circled around the same event. It all hangs together so well :mrgreen:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    edited November 2022
    @_sims_Yimi Thank you for your comment <3
    Fortunately, Tusnelda is not evil, but she is very quick on the trigger, without thinking through the consequences. It's not always so lucky, despite her sense of justice and good intentions.
    I think the chocolate brown skin suits Masato, but I have no idea if it's a code on purpose or it's a bug in the game.
    I was as surprised as Tusnelda :joy:

Rasmus has a really fun day with Izumi. You're right that it doesn't have a romantic reason so far, but he really likes her.

Don's remark about preforming was right in front of me. Isn't that what he usually does in his superficial relationships with women?

I understand what you are saying about Jade. Maybe the clock is ticking? There are all sorts of reasons why people form pairs. Love is much more than stormy infatuations. I can see on the romantic barometer that Jade and Marcus have a mutual attraction. You must attribute their obstacles to my interpretation.
    In Denmark we have a TV program called 'Married at First Sight'. Here, different experts (psychologists and a priest) put couples together according to some objective criteria. They meet for the first time at their wedding and after 6-7 weeks they have to decide whether they want a divorce or to stay married. I don't want to say that the couples have a high success rate in finding lasting love, but it sometimes succeeds.

Thanks for noticing the ending. It took a few restarts of the game to get it to work B)
    tuTqW4pl.png

Conversation between friends can be edifying and create familiarity and joy, or give disappointment and leave the recipient in a state of wonder. In this chapter we meet all kinds of conversations. Tusnelda makes an interesting discovery at her work and makes an important agreement with Rasmus. Marcus and Jade are still messing around, trying to find a common understanding of what they want with each other. Anything can happen where people (and cats) meet, especially where something is at stake.

Chapter 68
    Dropping the comment here for convenience today 😄
    HAHAHAHAHA HE’S STILL COAL-DARK AAHAHAHAHAHA
    *cough* right. Sorry. I had not expected Masato to still have that dark skin colour 😂🤣

Oh no! Brooke is sick! LOL that picture of the nurse waving the cookie around! Her expression right there is pure gold 😂 Awww, so many memories of his trip to Sulani. Do it, Rasmus! Realise your dreams!

Oh no, is Tusnelda going to give Fie and Futte away? 😧

Uh, guys? Jade? Eva? Marcus is right there. He’s right there next to you? Oh my gods they are being so incredibly rude to him, discussing him right in front of his face. LOL Marcus. Don’t say Jade and her man don’t match at all when you don’t even know who the other guy is. That’s not a good look.

Heh, that's Tusnelda for you, being intrigued and not feeling any guilt for changing the man’s skin colour on him 😆 oooh a random new scientist? I like the authorities checking the safety option but my brain is immediately suspicious of aliens. Whoa, they all fell asleep at the same time! And it wasn’t Tusnelda! What is going on there, I wonder?

Aww, he’s back to pale vampire. And he doesn’t seem to like it at all. Poor guy. I’d tell him to go tanning, but. Well. Vampire. 😅

Hoo boy. That date is not going well. They’re both trying, but they both seem to be trying in the wrong way. I hope Marcus is not making a mistake. Because it’s a mistake he’d be settled with for the rest of his life.

Don! You were doing so well! Don’t go losing all your brownie points with me for suggesting they kill homeless pets 😳 Aw, he’s opening up to Rasmus about what’s really bothering him. The roles have reversed. Though I kind of hope Don doesn’t get over her. I hope he goes back to Sulani to be with her. *puts Sulani hat firmly back on*

Ah, so they’re going to Martin. I’m glad they’ll move to someone else who is a big cat lover. Poor Martin though, she kinda just sprung that on him without talking it over first. He didn’t seem to mind too much.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited November 2022
    @_sims_Yimi Thank you for your comment <3
    Masato was still black when Tusnelda went back to work the next day.
    When I realized this was a bug in the game, I decided to exploit the bug and I therefore added his hunting scene and Tusnelda's lecture to Masato.
    Get To Work has so many bugs... especially the science career. The Invention Constructor hasn't worked for over a year and now this bug with the skin color. It really ruins the fun of playing the science career.
    In chapter 33 there is a scene where Tusnelda freezes Masato with her SimRay and as expected he turns blue.
    The bugs in GTW are obviously not something that is high enough on EA's priority list for a bug fix to be made. (Apart from the silly T-position that all players complained about because it occurred during childbirth). :weary:

An explanation for the scene in the laboratory. It is Tusnelda who is to blame for all the employees in the laboratory fainting when she activates the Satellite dish's knock out program :sweat_smile:

It has been decided that Fie and Futte will move in with Rasmus. It is probably typical of Tusnelda that she often acts without taking advice from others, not even Martin. This time, however, I think he agrees, maybe he even is relieved.

I agree with you.... Jade and Eva is being very rude by whispering about Marcus in front of his face. The pictures spoke their own language.
    It requires something from both Marcus and Jade before they get to the point where they can enter into an emotional grown up relationship :frowning:

Right now, I think Don is relieved that his heartbreak will probably go away in time.
    Sulani is an obvious solution. I'll be happy to wear the hat if it fits :joy:
    H4zeUIil.png

There is a security in the familiar that often keeps a person grounded. Changes in life are often caused by a crisis or perhaps an intervention from something unexpected. It takes courage to move away from the familiar. It takes courage to let yourself be carried by a wave. In this chapter we meet some people who show just such courage besides some ingenious females trying to figure it out.
    NB: I must warn of some inappropriate language in one or two sections.

Chapter 69
    wvmnhScl.png

We left Rasmus in the previous chapter in a rather intense place, where Izumi was just about to reveal an important confidence.
    Allan got a suspicion that Rasmus might be the father of his child and Tusnelda was once again abducted by her Alien friends.
    There’s no need to drag this out any further, so let’s jump right into it.

Chapter 70
    Only noticed these just now but I love the holiday banner and profile picture! 😁
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »
    Only noticed these just now but I love the holiday banner and profile picture! 😁

Thanks! I'm almost done with a special release... a little late for Christmas.