Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should EA fix in Sims 4 first?

13...Next

Comments

• willprotwillprot Posts: 18 Member
    Base Game
    We need to be able to run the base game more smoothly, the more packs that are added the more obvious the bugs, so taking care of any base game bugs that will make the process more smooth would be helpful.

I will note that on console I hope a way is added to enable and disable DLC. if there's any bug in a pack, or if you simply want to stop using a pack whether for performance or gameplay reasons... the only option is uninstalling everything and then waiting hours to reinstall everything excluding whatever DLC you might not want to use
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Overall pack integration
    I guess overall integration..

I just started a brand new game and did something I did when I first got parenthood and get famous which was level up all a toddler skills and complete drama club. At the time it was fine.

This time the top notch toddler trait didn’t get received. Then drama club got stuck and I had to miss a day to lose reputation then get promoted but I didn’t get my accolade so I had to demote myself by a cheat and promote myself again...

If a new player did this for the first time, they just wouldn’t know that they were supposed to get a reward for their hard work 😔