Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which premade sim have you enjoyed playing most?

Like the title says, which premade or premade family have you had most fun playing and why? Also which ones do you like the least and why?
Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    Goths (old) and Landgraabs , no idea why..
    in TS2 Natasha Una

My dissliked is pretty popular here, so, not saying :P
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Definitely the Villareal. When they got introduced, everyone so far had been perfect, happy and making a living in their art related dream job - or maybe not, but that was how the game felt to me, the "vibe" I was getting (and that has since then intensified). The Villareal to the contrary were a crime family and via their children they were connected to everyone else in town, what made Windenburg feel closer to the classic Sims 2 neighborhoods. Guiding the Villareal children into adulthood is always fun, whether I make them crime lords and ladies or redeem them.

My most disliked premade is probably Bella Goth. It started with a mild dislike of the posh neighbors that would look down on my poor single mom sim in Sims 1, but got amplified by the hype around Bella. If I were less exposed to that hype, I'd probably like her better.
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    I enjoyed playing the Goths, Vlad, the Vatores, Diego Lobo, Don Lothario, and Darling Walsh the most. They were fun and the households worked out really well. I also liked Zoe, Summer, Joaquin. I have also lucked out nabbing randos and bringing them into my played households.

I haven't played the Rasoyas, Bheedas or Salim Benali because they were such obnoxious neighbors I could never quite like them afterwards. I have a festering grudge I guess. lol

With all the new packs and a lack of time I haven't explored the new NPCs very much yet.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited September 2022
    At first I thought maybe Salim Benali, but I've def played Billie Jang more. I've written stories of both.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited September 2022
    actually i think I have most fun playing sims I don't play often :lol:
    so theres totally new angle to play from
    therefore its ever changing

when I play my favourites over and over I already know what I like to do with them and then I get kind of stuck in that idea making it less fun

coincidentally why i prefer premades to creating sims because i literally always create same kind of sims its a problem
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    Lilith Vatore >:)
    I’ve given her a makeover and made her a bit of a villain in my neighbourhood
  • Options
    jennieeffinjennieeffin Posts: 184 Member
    I delete almost all the pre-mades when I set up a save file so my "favorites" is kind of a loose term. Mostly I can tell I like a family if I don't delete them and keep them around for potential play-through adventures.

Willow Creek- Going to stick up for Eliza Pancakes here because she makes a great single mom. I also like playing the BFF household, particularly Liberty because she is so cute and spazzy, in a way that doesn't read "astronaut" to me so I usually just change her to be a barista/college student.

Oasis Springs- I almost always keep all the townies here. The Landgraab family + Johnny (cheat him into being the older brother of Malcolm) and the Calientes and the Roomies! I have made-over versions of all these townies saved in my gallery that I download every time I start a new save. I find them all fun to play and not at all boring.

Windenburg- I really like playing the Behr sisters and Joaquin Le Chien. He is fun to play as a retail stocker by day/DJ and music producer by night. A few times he has ended up with Liberty Lee by accident, so now I almost always set them up. I don't care too much about any other families but Morgan has great genes, FYI. There's a thing that I do with the Villareals which is...

Tartosa-Delete absolutely everyone and everything in Tartosa and move the Villareals there. They are a mob family that has the whole town under their grip. I flip it so Max is older and is a roguish, handsome criminal and Hugo is an innocent little boy.

I'm wracking my brain to think of any other pre mades I play but there really aren't many. I keep some around for their looks (Pizzaz, Benali, Bheeda) but the only other pre-mades I've played are maybe the Roswells in Strangerville after giving them kids. I find most of the townies post City Living to be unbearably dull.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Oh good heavens I have a large rotational San Myshuno game going and I love all those families so much.

I'm quite fond of the Benali and Rasoya households, but that had to do more with things that happened with their children who are all teen girls at the moment-- Raj's three adopted daughters in my game, and Salim's daughter who became a werewolf (she's the one in my avatar).

Billie Jang is a really special kid character and is probably remarkable in everyone's games regardless of what direction they took her. She's a young adult actress/university student in my game right now, living with three roommates including Miki Akiyama.

Maybe the ones whose bio and initial setup inspired me the most are the Karaoke Legends. Miko's crush on Akira, Akira's jealous nature and obsession with collecting, and Darling being, well, Darling-- that was such a fun jumping-off point with many possibilities.

• Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,633 Member
    I know it's almost cliche, but the Goth family - especially Cassandra - are really my first loves out of the premades. Very early in playing the Sims my character Gwen fell head over heels for Cassandra and I discovered the joys of rotational play... never looked back.

Really, I like playing a lot of premades. The Vatores are fun. So are the Villareals. Grown up versions if Olivia Kim-Lewis and Rohan Elderberry almost always find a way into my rotations for some reason. I had fun trying out the Volkov family to learn werewolves.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    The Villareal & Bjergsen families. They're always fun to either "make" or "break" them. :)
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    edited September 2022
    Usually I play original characters through a story arc idea. I will start a new save, with a new story and sims, when that story runs its course. In those games, premades are in the background providing town color and casual associations. I don’t play them, but I generally try to preserve iconic families like the Goths and Landgraabs. And, I admit, I have a soft spot for Bob Pancakes.

My current game, though, has been different from my usual style in a lot of ways. When I set up my fantasy storyline, I decided to play it out with the supernatural premades. I do have original characters in it, such as Oberon Lazuli and Rowan Thomas, but mostly I’m playing a world centered on premade fantastical characters. This story has come a long way, is one of my longest saves, and I really enjoy playing it. So, no surprise that my current favorite premades are Morgyn Ember, Guidry, Nalani and the Vatores, with Vlad lurking in the background as a potentially difficult antagonist. I’m still working the werewolves in, but am partial to Kristopher Volkov, there.
  • Options
    Jade47Jade47 Posts: 206 Member
    I delete a lot of the premades. In Willow Creek I keep the Pancakes because even though Eliza can be annoying they have some character. I also keep the BFF's but I only really play as Summer Holiday. Usually I get rid of the Goths because I really dislike their house and immediately bulldoze it. Spencer-Kim-Lewis family gets the same treatment for owning a hideous house. In Oasis Springs I replace the Calliente sisters with more lore accurate looking ones from the gallery. I keep Don Lothario because he often ends up as a good friend to at least one of my sims, I just don't let any of them get romantic with him. Landgraab I tend to keep but move them into a different house, give them a complete makeover and cheat Jonny back into the family. Windenburg I really like the Fyres but I usually remove Dominic, don't have anything against him but after a game where he ended up dead I found I really liked making the Fyres poor and having Moira try to support her two daughters.

In a lot of cases I prefer the Maxis gallery sims to the premades. Kat Jenkins and Inna Cents are two of my favourites.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,833 Member
    I have played a lot with Venessa Jeong, Summer, and Liberty. I don't really have a reason why, they just grew on me. The Behr sisters and the Goths have been active in a few saves here and there.

Dustin Broke and Simeon Silversweater are two I can't stand. The first couple of times one of my sims met Dustin, before they could even say hello he launched into an angry tirade on them. Simeon kept wandering into a venue for my sims wedding. He interrupted things, got in the way and caused dropped actions because of routing issues. All of those were caused entirely by him. He'd hang around until the event started and then leave, but because he was still on the lot one of my invited guests would always be a no show. And he wouldn't stand still even, he was in perpetual motion following a set pattern, drove me nuts. I apologize for the rant, but it felt good to vent.

The rest I'm sort of meh about. Sometimes they fit a story and I want them around, other times they're taking up valuable real estate I need for my sims.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Morgyn Ember, Katrina Caliente, and Paka'a Uha.

Caliente sisters and Don I know are controversial in the Sims 2 (mostly the sisters), but I really enjoyed Katrina. I just like to think of her as Ni*hat in an alternate timeline and changed her name or w/e.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I have to say the Goths…… they take me all the way back to the sims 1 and 2. The Goths always intrigued me…..
  • Options
    SirianaSimsSirianaSims Posts: 177 Member
    Honestly, Don Lothario.

Everyone seems to have pretty strong opinions on what kind of man that he is, but for my legacy, he turned out extremely different. I hadn't even picked him as my legacy spouse, but he just walked into my legacy and took over and became a huge fan favourite, dealing with the intricacies of being polyamorous while married and setting healthy boundaries. And he's also the most secretly family-oriented Sim I've ever played, he seriously would not stop hugging his kids or reading to them or teaching them to dance or showing them flashcards. One of the kids wasn't even his own. Despite being non-committal, he never ever rolled a whim to leave or divorce my founder.

Don was the best husband and dad and I still miss him ❤️
    generation5juliapaul.png
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited September 2022
    I find the Itos and 3 Sages extremely fun to play which is a rarity for my thoughts on premades. Granted the Sages usually get their outfits turned into something out of Oz and LOTR.

With the Ikos, minus wanting to drown Naoki whenever he gets into autonomous arguements with his own wife and childeren all of them are pretty unique.

I do not like playing the Goths however, I love them in TS1/2 but without a graveyard of Ghosts, a disappeared Bella and Caliente troubles they just feel like sanitised versions lacking the drama that made them so fun to tear apart further in TS2.
    Dustin Broke and Simeon Silversweater are two I can't stand. The first couple of times one of my sims met Dustin, before they could even say hello he launched into an angry tirade on them.
    He's still annoying huh? I used to have to constantly drown him whenever I restarted Pleasantview so he wouldn't go around burping on my Sims back then. Looks like I should reconsider reopening the pools now.
    Post edited by Sorak4 on
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited September 2022
    oh simeon is a creep he always inputs himself everywhere unasked for

sims in their house ?
    he be standing eerily on their yard staring at the house

sims on a date?
    joins conversation

sims just going to food stall?
    betcha he is there too

kids playing in park?
    yup he is there

it slightly helps i edited his looks
    but idk if it really helps

found it hilarious lilith vatore made enemies with him while i was not playing her
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,833 Member
    @Sorak4 @Simmingal I built a wedding venue in Sulani with a kitchen onsite so meals would be easier. I had sims show up early to start cooking for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. His face was always the first one I’d see coming, followed by his townie wife. They never did anything other than walk around and get in the way. I would be prepared to remove pool ladders. Personally I give him the finger of doom, my index finger on the delete button. For displeasing his Goddess, never a good idea, he has been deleted from all of my saves.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    The goths, the unaltered ones, from ts1 to now I delete them or leave them to mcc when I'm not playing but I know I'm gonna see them and they'll need new family portraits no matter how many times I do it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Vladislaus Straud and also Don Lothario.
  • Options
    BoujieSimmerBoujieSimmer Posts: 50 Member
    Venessa Jeong. Idk what it is about her, but I always gravitate to her. I made Victor Fang her father, and moved her to Mt. Komorebi. She currently has a daughter with Kado...lol

Eliza Pancake. She gives me school teacher vibes so I always put her in the education career. I go back and forth about if she'll stay with Bob or not.

The Landgraab's. I add Johnny to the family as well. I give them makeovers. I make Johnny, Malcolm, and Geoffrey close. Johnny and Nancy are enemies as she is the one that disowned him.

I usually age Cassandra Goth up, mover her out, and play her. She's gone down different paths.

I've married Malcolm and Summer. Cute kids.

I like Zoe Patel. I usually marry her to Salim Benali.

I'll play Judith Ward, give her a dog and a boy toy. I also give her a makeover because they make her look so old.
  • Options
    RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    :D I'm feeling validated to see lots of dislike for Simeon Silversweater. I made a new save this week and the first thing I did was replace him with my own female elder sim.

I actually don't like L. Faba either! I like the play on words, but the idea that her first name is just "L" annoys me. She doesn't fit in when she wanders into my neighbourhoods so I always replace her too. I like my occults to be low key so that not everyone knows that side of things exists :smile:
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited September 2022
    I don't play premades for the most part, but there are a few I love. My favorite is probably the triplet clone brothers I created from Erwin Pries. They're so much fun! :):):)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    I don't usually play premades, but I do like Caleb Vatore. He has a somewhat difficult time in life. He is trying to be a good vampire, and whoever decided to make him a foodie is a cruel sim god.

The very first Sims 4 game back in 2014, I played Travis Scott. He was a good dad and husband and made pretty kids. Otherwise I don't play premades, my sims play with premades. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.