Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights September 16th- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
September 16th- Friday Highlights

Cuh Teekaloo

This week is coming to an end soon and you all know what that means - it's time for our Friday Highlights!

With no further ado, grab some snacks, get comfy and let us dive right in! :smiley:

💠On Monday we have announced @TheSimsDirect: a new account that serves as a direct line to live status updates on @TheSims. From gallery maintenance & patch updates to bug investigations & more! ✨

💠On Wednesday we've got more awesome news about The Sims 4 for October! More info here.

💠The Desert Luxe Kit is FREE for all owners of the Sims 4 base game until October 17th! Join our official screenshot thread here.

uxxp6nzm2y99.png
Left to right: Caleb and Katrina's (in their vampire forms), Xander & Iris. Posted here, by @Cassandra52182.

🔹Starting with a poll cuz we love them, don't we?✅ With all the occults we have now on The Sims 4, @Atreya33 is curious to know "Werewolves, vampires or spellcasters?", which occult life state do you prefer? Vampires got my vote! 🧛‍♂️

🔸Are you one of us, always struggling when it comes to making difficult choices? If so, don't fret, I found a great thread for you where you can share with us about "The hardest decision" you ever made, or are still enduring while playing our fave game? :grin: Started by @EnkiSchmidt, this is a great space for us to unravel and overcome our challenges.

🔹I can hear you say: Yes, we love polls, they're fun! 😆So, I have another one for you! Our brilliant creator @DeeSimsGirl would like to know "What build would you like next?" Their creations are awe-inspiring and if you want to check them in the gallery, heres the link. :relaxed:

🔸I'd like to give a shout-out to @Nikkei_Simmer's Sims 3 thread "Writing tips"- Nikkei is one of our many talented writers here, that know how to keep Simmers engaged. 📖💭 Content creators have experience when it comes to choosing techniques that will interest readers, and we must chose it wisely. From making it worthwhile, using the right style, choosing great images and showing passion, the art of creating content can be testing- I thought it was a lovely thread where players can share their thoughts and ideas and give great tips for wonderful stories. 💡

🔹And since today seems to be the day for storytelling, I would like to share with you a topic, which despite being old, is home to my favourite stories: "Writers' lounge - for all games!". Let's welcome @DeiraShadeweaver back after being away for over a year, but now in full swing with the 'Strannik Legacy'. Good to have you back! 🤗❣

And with that - time to wish you a great simming weekend! 💋💕

I'll be back next week with more. 🤗🤜In the meantime, suggestions are welcomed.
Mari

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    Oh, wow, now I feel pretty special being mentioned in an official way and everything. I wasn't entirely away, was mostly playing TS3, but yeah, thank you a lot for the mention, it made me really happy. <3
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Congratulations to @DeiraShadeweaver and the others mentioned, too. It's a great feeling. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    I was surprised to see my pictures up there, thanks for that :)
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Yay for my TS3 buddy @Nikkei_Simmer getting a mention!
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • KITTINAKITTINA Posts: 1 New Member
    aww thank uuuu

> @EA_Mari said:
    > September 16th- Friday Highlights
    >
    >
    > Cuh Teekaloo❣
    >
    >
    > This week is coming to an end soon and you all know what that means - it's time for our Friday Highlights!
    >
    > With no further ado, grab some snacks, get comfy and let us dive right in! :smiley:
    >
    >
    > 💠On Monday we have announced @TheSimsDirect: a new account that serves as a direct line to live status updates on @TheSims. From gallery maintenance & patch updates to bug investigations & more! ✨
    >
    > 💠On Wednesday we've got more awesome news about The Sims 4 for October! More info here.
    >
    > 💠The Desert Luxe Kit is FREE for all owners of the Sims 4 base game until October 17th! Join our official screenshot thread here.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Left to right: Caleb and Katrina's (in their vampire forms), Xander & Iris. Posted here, by @Cassandra52182.
    >
    >
    > 🔹Starting with a poll cuz we love them, don't we?✅ With all the occults we have now on The Sims 4, @Atreya33 is curious to know "Werewolves, vampires or spellcasters?", which occult life state do you prefer? Vampires got my vote! 🧛‍♂️
    >
    > 🔸Are you one of us, always struggling when it comes to making difficult choices? If so, don't fret, I found a great thread for you where you can share with us about "The hardest decision" you ever made, or are still enduring while playing our fave game? :grin: Started by @EnkiSchmidt, this is a great space for us to unravel and overcome our challenges.
    >
    > 🔹I can hear you say: Yes, we love polls, they're fun! 😆So, I have another one for you! Our brilliant creator @DeeSimsGirl would like to know "What build would you like next?" Their creations are awe-inspiring and if you want to check them in the gallery, heres the link. :relaxed:
    >
    > 🔸I'd like to give a shout-out to @Nikkei_Simmer's Sims 3 thread "Writing tips"- Nikkei is one of our many talented writers here, that know how to keep Simmers engaged. 📖💭 Content creators have experience when it comes to choosing techniques that will interest readers, and we must chose it wisely. From making it worthwhile, using the right style, choosing great images and showing passion, the art of creating content can be testing- I thought it was a lovely thread where players can share their thoughts and ideas and give great tips for wonderful stories. 💡
    >
    > 🔹And since today seems to be the day for storytelling, I would like to share with you a topic, which despite being old, is home to my favourite stories: "Writers' lounge - for all games!". Let's welcome @DeiraShadeweaver back after being away for over a year, but now in full swing with the 'Strannik Legacy'. Good to have you back! 🤗❣
    >
    >
    > And with that - time to wish you a great simming weekend! 💋💕
    >
    >
    > I'll be back next week with more. 🤗🤜In the meantime, suggestions are welcomed.
    > Mari
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Congratulations to all mentioned.
    Thank you @EA_Mari for another great Friday Highlights.