Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Greg Corner

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited July 2022
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    After much trial and tribulation (mods for once made it harder for my gameplay, albeit that was not my intention), my female spellcaster is successfully gregnant! Im doing a customized legacy run (a gregacy, if you will) and the heirs have to be werewolf so I'm really hoping it's a werewolf kid. Id rather not go the route of curing of another occult status to become wolf but if they don't pop any wolfies naturally then we may have to make them later.

Once an heir is secured, I'll have my sim get knocked up by Vlad too and raise his kid. For the drama. :')

How does one get Greg to show up at their sims house? I chose the empty lot and it doesn't have greg's place in the neighborhood for him to roam and perhaps happen to walk on in to.

Oh! Congratulations on Gregnancy!

Greg works in mysterious ways
    I am truly sorry I don't know the answers as of now but hopefully other members of congregation are able to help

also cannot wait for another spawn of Vlad too I am sure the children are going to be such cuties playing together:hushed::heart:

Long Live The Gregacy!
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    The Gregacy starts off strong! First born is a boy wolf (the baby howls are soooooooooo cute omggggg) and I named him Kareem. And my sim is gregnant once more!
  • panamakirapanamakira Posts: 120 Member
    @RedDestiny92 @Simmingal thank you! I usually take a screenshot I like and add it to the game as their wedding photo or something. I know that you can do it in game but I’m always fighting with the photography in game (I wish it was better or we had an NPC photographer or something lol) so I just do poses+screenshots!

One thing I’m excited with the new High School expansion is the photobooth. Hopefully it’s better than just selfies.
  • panamakirapanamakira Posts: 120 Member
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    The Gregacy starts off strong! First born is a boy wolf (the baby howls are soooooooooo cute omggggg) and I named him Kareem. And my sim is gregnant once more!

Baby howls are one of my favorite additions. It’s so cute! Yeah Greg has strong genes lmao. So far my sim has 3 kids, and 2 are twins and all of them are werewolves even though she’s a vampire. Lol Greg took over completely. Werewolves must have strong genes period.
    A great tragedy has occured: my sim who was gregnant with twins (a boy and a girl); lost them in a miscarriage (*mods). A very sad day indeed. I was really excited at the idea of twins, too. ;~;

But life continues forward and so must my sim! Thus she got pregnant soon after and had a boy I named Chandra (but might change it). I wanted a girl but ah well. I think he's a wolfie too (heard the howl).

Gonna give my girl a being gregnant and will let her embrace ol' vladdy daddy for a bit instead. I would like at least one vampire child if possible. Might just get spellcasters instead. Wouldn't be the end of the world since my priority is the gregacy but it would be nice to have a vampire Vlad legacy lineage alongside the wolves.

The eldest Greg spawn is currently a toddler and he's pretty cute (but that doesn't say much cause all sims 4 toddlers look cute). Looks mostly like his mom so far but I think he might inherit his father's facial structure. Will try and get a picture at some point.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @panamakira no problem I understand that completely I have been stage pics so long I tend to go for the best of what I can get but when you have poses always go with the other options ha. I used to use this older sim to move in just to take pictures for special occasions I keep forgetting I have her. As for the photobooth I wouldn't mind if it was like the ts2 one where the four panels could be random poses but you could put it up also ts3 I think but whatever they have to make it stand out at this point I'll take I love collecting pics.

@BlueR0se oh that's so sad life likes to hit the guy doesn't it.

On that note I had been playing with my mermaids Greg often needs some peace with his family and when i came back his twins had been born.
    9BrXQun.png
    Jim is not amused, he was here first and should have been last.
    hcRfzdU.png
    Another thing I forgot to fix her paint after the transformation which I assume is a glitch, I thought she had transformation mastery but mixed it up though she is as temperamental as Greg is so she can take it out on the trashcan like he does. If she was fixed I'll show her wolf form I just had to paint before work it was kind of a mess.
    Ei62dBO.png
    Greg doesn't care he's just waiting for when they have more pups, Jaxon is next I think he's in blue and Ellis is the first to be born werewolf of their boys and she really needs a daughter so he'll get some more.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    I thought I'd like a challenge, so I'm going to try and get Lux, Gregnant. Being that she's already a werewolf this should be loads of fun trying to work through the issues in their star-crossed romance. The first 'date' went rather poorly.
    cXA92ek.png?1
    WNn2wJI.jpg?1

This isn't going to be easy. She's living with Ava and her family temporarily, maybe when she gets back to the house she can ask Ava to go talk to Greg for her. On second thought Ava probably isn't the best emissary to send out to talk to Greg, given their recent history.
    Pics
    62bIDMH.png
    My sim Lotus showing baby daddy the baby bump.

KDzvHcd.png
    Kareem (eldest, left) and Chander (second, right) playing. I looooove those new wolfsuits. Confused why they aren't flagged for sleepwear though.

sdP8O8N.png
    drnz1A9.png
    Kareem as a toddler & child. Takes a lot from his mom so far but could change. I think he might've inherited his father's lips but we'll see I guess. I roll for my legacy traits in advance and Kareem got Erratic, Genius, and Loner traits with the Successful Lineage aspiration.

kBzZfET.png
    Chander (#2) so far looks a LOT like his dad. May not be easy to tell, but he inherited his father's eyes as well. Chander is fated to have the Evil, Genius, and Gloomy traits and will have the Computer Whiz aspiration. Both he and his older brother rolled for the "Silly" toddler trait which wasn't too bad. Glad neither of them got fussy cause werewolf toddlers are already mad all of the time cause of the fang pain.

jl0Tfo5.png
    Lotus pregnant with Vladdy Daddy's twins. Allegedly it's a boy & girl which would be nice.

I'm thinking maybe getting Lotus have one more Greg baby and then be done, as I really want a girl but it's already a full house (Lotus has two other boyfriends live in the household that help care for the kids so with the Vlad twins on the way that's gonna be 7 sims total) so idk.

Kareem is the designated legacy heir for now (and would be my favorite what with his Successful Lineage aspiration being most fitting) but I might have it be a thing where the others can fight for the title. We'll see.

Vlad's kids aren't eligible for the Gregacy but I'm having it a thing where a Vlad descendant has to be in the household at all times.
  • wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    I wanna know who Greg is in general. I didn't buy the pack and I don't intend to but I am watching let's plays on it and so far they have avoided that corner of the world because "it's scary". I'm just curious now. Who is he? And why are the Sims afraid of him?
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I fixed up Greg. He's so much more darker & a bit younger than the original. >:)B) He's saved in the Gallery under my username SEREFRAS for any simmer who's brave enough to check out Greg. Mah, ha, ha ha.
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,016 Member
    I wanna know who Greg is in general. I didn't buy the pack and I don't intend to but I am watching let's plays on it and so far they have avoided that corner of the world because "it's scary". I'm just curious now. Who is he? And why are the Sims afraid of him?
    @wylmite1986 In a nutshell, from SimsWiki:
    "According to Rory Oaklow [leader of the Wildfangs], if Fury is an ocean, then Greg is drowning in it."
    edited July 2022
    One time Greg punched me in the face...
    It was awesome. :love:
  • Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member

There are few let’s plays on YT that explore his lore. If you type his name you will find them. He is actually very important part of the whole werewolves story and without his past actions we wouldn’t have a reason to go to Moonwood Mill. 😉
    Greg and his mate had a photo shoot I kept forgetting to go let her re-rage so I could show her form so took awhile..heh.
    6uYejS9.png
    aX2B7z0.png
    Then for good measure she stole the camera to get some of him.
    yPAkOBJ.png
    He wasn't amused but he had a hard time saying no to her.
    v08fOX0.png
    One pose is all she gets though.
    7nkk09J.png
    He's pretty sure they need more pups.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Greg's mate is so pretty. What does she look like in human form?
    Thanks she was fun to color, I mostly did the odds and end but I pay close attention to their faces for differences, though with the heavy rotation I have found very little pics of her just chill. She's the angry one up there in green but I do have the wedding pic I took for their wall.
    QoLf8fT.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited September 2022
    Simmingal is finally meeting Greg
    Unra3gg.png
    he is so very polite :blush:
    @simmingal Strange magics are at work here. Not only is he polite, but there is evidence that your Greg has a bubbly personality.
    edited September 2022
    Despite Simmingals best efforts Gregs politeness did not last long
    uburQAl.png
    Simmingal knew to expect this, she had heard tales of Greg,
    and I mean obviously it was her fault for showing up to his house uninvited
    EmsVCem.png
    but this was not time to be spooked by Greg and his mood swings
    J2oXVkh.png
    Simmingal needed answers.
    Ns5VVqZ.png
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Despite Simmingals best efforts Gregs politeness did not last long
    uburQAl.png

Now that is Greg! Simmingal will win him over though.
    She shouldn't take it personal he's just moody his politeness was caught on camera, bad dog lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I never try to domesticate the few scaries we got in the game. My Wolvies are scary enough for rest of the Sims
    Simmingal approached Greg,
    9AKboai.png
    yet again but this time more carefully
    1IBYhWA.png
    She inquired about Moonwood Mill
    51WLW60.png
    Greg didn't seem to be too jazzed to reply
    o2VqJZ1.png
    one might even assume he was bored by the tourist and their neverending weird questions
    LNO3FCO.png
    he did however leave Simmingal with a little insight
    3ldqfs5.png
    edited September 2022
    Simmingal wasn't type to give up so easily
    LIWFu6K.png
    1excrN8.png
    or actually she was but for sake of this story she wasn't
    akEf8U7.png
    some may wonder how she is still alive being vampire and all
    9TLxmut.png
    but truth is she isn't anymore, she betrayed her kin.
    for garlic bread. one cannot survive eternity without garlic bread.
    8onnHzj.png

regardless this made Greg that much more receptive to her tries to make friends
    Vj06nEv.png
    well okay, it did involve some distraction tactics
    4lkCZve.png
    but Simmingal is now one step closer to figuring out who Greg is
    n8UIcoc.png
    she received yet another insight while chatting with Greg
    qMcSkVW.png
    ... Well dang it there goes my plans to build a mill
    but good to know... before I actually built one
  • BoujieSimmerBoujieSimmer Posts: 50 Member
    My new sim is currently gregnant with twins. A boy and a girl. I’m not sure if I’ll let her be turned yet.