Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Game of "Who On This Thread"

Comments

• AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    Many here I think - @DaniRose2143 being one of them maybe? ^^

Wott would live up to your expectations when it comes to real friendship?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I don't even know what kind of expectations I could possibly have these days, but I get the feeling @WhatCobblers would be the kind of friend to cherish dearly if one could be so lucky as to win her trust. As would many if not all of you, no doubt.

WOTT would go out for coffee or tea with a stranger who asked?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,792 Member
    You all know me really well. I bought a pair of over the ear headphones with noise cancellation partly because I have upstairs neighbors who have lead feet. The guy the apartment behind me snores louder the jet airplane too. I dislike drama, so no drama-llama me. I am ride or die with my friends.

@AlpineCuriosity

WOTT would it surprise you the most to find out they ride a motorcycle?

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,754 Member
    Maybe @LittleMissFleur .
    I don't even know what kind of expectations I could possibly have these days, but I get the feeling @WhatCobblers would be the kind of friend to cherish dearly if one could be so lucky as to win her trust. As would many if not all of you, no doubt.

✨🤗✨

Regarding reciting the alphabet backwards, without making mistakes, I can do it in 31.87 seconds. Can anyone do it faster? (It's harder than I thought!)

WOTT can write a sentence upside down? (that is, writing the letters, not physically standing on your head to do it)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Maybe @LittleMissFleur .

✨🤗✨

Regarding reciting the alphabet backwards, without making mistakes, I can do it in 31.87 seconds. Can anyone do it faster? (It's harder than I thought!)

WOTT can write a sentence upside down? (that is, writing the letters, not physically standing on your head to do it)

I did it it in 21.76.

Hmm, I think @ignominiusrex can.

WOTT loves doing workout challenges?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Youuu @DeKay ^^

Wott would make the most spectacular promposal?
    @ignominiusrex.

WOTT be very good at keeping totally still for at least 1 hour?
    832XG3D.gif
    @Verity15 maybe? ^^

🎃 Wott would craft the best Haunted Mirror for an epic Halloween Party? 👻
    @WhatCobblers maybe?

WOTT is the most shy?
    832XG3D.gif
    BeckyBowie wrote: »
    Maybe you @AlpineCuriosity like you make Christmas ornaments.
    Very creative :)

❤️ 😃🎄 I do love creating Christmas ornaments ^^ And now I’m working on this Haunted Mirror for a Halloween-party:

I’m putting an old Ipad behind a beautiful vintage photoframe (with the glass covered with window film to get the mirror effect) Then I’m going to loop some spooky apparition-clips (thoose need to be filmed against a black background by the way if someone else like to give this a try ^^’ ) on the Ipad - which is going to be completely hidden inside of the photoframe with the screen pressed against the glass covered with windowfilm.

When it’s dark in the room the spirits are going to appear in the mirror and it is going to look really, really scary - if all goes well…
    😅👻🫣

Shy… Hmmm - You don’t seem shy at all @DeKay but maybe you are irl a little bit? ^^ (^^ Not sure about this though…)

Wott has the most fairy lights in their garden/ on their balcony or somewhere else
    I'm super reserved in real life but I can also be very talkative once I know a person very well or feel comfortable around them.

@Kendrana.

WOTT has a green thumb?
    832XG3D.gif
    edited September 2022
    ^^ @WhatCobblers and @Kendrana

Wott has got the coolest (or funniest) answering machine message on their phone?
    Whi has answering machines these days😆 but if you mean voice-mail on the cell, I would guess either you or @cyncie then.

Wott writes the best poetry?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    @AlpineCuriosity.

WOTT is ticklish?
    832XG3D.gif
    Whi has answering machines these days😆 but if you mean voice-mail on the cell

^^’ Yes - I definitely meant voice mail

Ticklish? Hmm… Maybe @ignominiusrex ?

Wott would agree to do The One Chip Challenge? (Eat one single chip seasoned with a superstrong chili pepper - A very spicy chip delivered in a coffin-shaped little snack-box… 😱)

@ignominiusrex!

WOTT is super clumsy?
    832XG3D.gif
    I don't want to call anyone clumsy, but I think I remember @WhatCobblers mentioning being a bit clumsy? Hope I remember correctly and don't offend.

And yes, I'd take the hot chip challenge maybe, and am ticklish (but I haven't found the person yet, that I can't tickle, with permission of course)

WOTT wears the most jewelry?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,754 Member
    edited September 2022
    I don't want to call anyone clumsy, but I think I remember @WhatCobblers mentioning being a bit clumsy? Hope I remember correctly and don't offend.

And yes, I'd take the hot chip challenge maybe, and am ticklish (but I haven't found the person yet, that I can't tickle, with permission of course)

WOTT wears the most jewelry?

:) No worries, you remembered correct. I have very mild difficulties with spatial awareness and co-ordination and am prone to bumping into things if I'm not careful.

I'm thinking @AlpineCuriosity for the most jewellery.

WOTT can do the best rock star scream?
    I think that must be @DeKay

WOTT drinks the most coffee?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    @ignominiusrex.

WOTT is afraid of spiders the most?
    832XG3D.gif
    edited September 2022
    ^^ Maybe @BeckyBowie ?

Wott prefers entrées to desserts on a restaurant menu?