Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is Sunset Valley's most eligible gal?

2...Next

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    edited August 2022
    Emma Hatch
    @Evalen As Nikkei said she is Claire Ursine and she lives in the pink house right across from the beach. When Sunset Valley boots she is pregnant.

Here is my makeover of her after she has the baby: no cc but some store content https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9118542
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Jamie Jolina
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    As Nikkei said she is Claire Ursine and she lives in the pink house right across from the beach. When Sunset Valley boots she is pregnant.

Here is my makeover of her after she has the baby: no cc but some store content https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9118542

Awesome makeover @ZeeGee :)

"Now she is married to her best friend, Connor, and they are bringing up two very lovely girls."

I can't help but wonder if that's more Alabama cliche or more Soap Opera cliche to have a kid with each brother. :mrgreen:
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    Jamie Jolina
    Jamie is very pretty, so is Morgana and Liliana Langerak.
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Madison VanWatson
    Soo this post, like the last one, inspired me to do some makeovers! Just as a note any changes you see to features are entirely skin and makeup. Full disclosure my lifespan is short atm for my decades challenge so some of them aged up and I forgot to deage before taking the before, oops!
    Zelda Mae
    decided to clone herself when it was her turn so...I'm gonna consider the non-clone when voting..or is the one that looks like EA's zelda the non-clone? Unclear!
    19NyNMb.png
    Anyway, she's so cute! Actually love her and her nose looks so similar to the nose that every single one of my sims in my 5 generations has AimSsDX.png
    Agnes
    reminds me of a girl I follow on tiktok that talks about her time as a student in Thailand. Agnes definitely looks like she grew up at the country club. QE3WEMI.png
    Madison
    - I wasn't expecting her to be so gorgeous, like wow! Actually my favorite so far. cq9pfo9.png
    Monika
    Khj1Ttm.png
    Jamie
    was done ridiculously dirty by EA. How can you make her whole thing trying to prove that you can be smart and beautiful and then make her look like she's going to clown school instead of med school. I did mess with her brow sliders but I feel like that's fine since you can change how your brows are shaped IlVpCBQ.png
    Tori
    - Actually went insane trying to incorporate her favorite color into her outfit like..how in the world do you dress professionally but also wear lime..Don't think I did her justice at all :(cqTWg2r.png
    Tamara
    is probably my second favoriteb7GX8q6.png
    Emma -
    Don't think my emma is gonna be well liked but judging by her eaxis outfits we have a similar style so I just kinda did my own style here which is uhh.. not popular here for sure! Think I could've done better
    NcNNAz6.png
    As a bonus: Justine Keaton
    as I was already in the Keaton household. I forgot to grab my own before image so you get wiki quality t1lDi1q.png

Not really feeling river (I'm sorry!) so I'm gonna skip for now
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    River McIrish (For you, Nikkei_Simmer)
    @Breazona, no need to apologize. 😁. Some people like her, some people don’t. 😀👍. The only reason she’s so special to me is her backstory…and nearly identical history to my RL wife. 😁
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Emma Hatch
    @Breazona What makes you say that style isn't well liked here (your Emma)? That's my favorite makeover of yours! :3 When I said earlier in the thread that I thought her sense of style didn't exist, it's mostly a side effect of base game clothing being kind of bland. I could see she had a more alternative style (which I do like!), but base game clothes kind of make it look terrible, ya know? :lol:
    Madison VanWatson
    @Nikkei_Simmer aw, that's really cute actually! I'll probably do her eventually anyway. I did the other girls daughter a while back so it's only fair.
    @Emily4331 I could be wrong but I feel like I've just seen a lot of people say they don't like my style (not specifically mine of course :lol:) I mostly see stuff like noseblush get a lot of hate here and just different things I enjoy I've noticed aren't super liked on the forums so I didn't think a sim with a similar style to me would be well liked. Namely the more 'artsy' makeup
    simself here:
    4t3dx8Y.jpgBUJv8Kh.jpg
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    edited September 2022
    @Breazona - Well, I think your makeovers of the townies are fantastic. Your Jamie Jolina is stunning and so is Madison as are ALL the others. 😀 Tamara is gorgeous.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Emma Hatch
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    Awesome makeover @ZeeGee :)

"Now she is married to her best friend, Connor, and they are bringing up two very lovely girls."

I can't help but wonder if that's more Alabama cliche or more Soap Opera cliche to have a kid with each brother. :mrgreen:

@KevinL5275 :lol: Maybe a bit of both?! And thank you :smile:
    Emma Hatch
    @Breazona Love your makeovers!
    Emma Hatch
    @Breazona Aww well your makeovers are awesome and nose blush is adorable! I've actually been incorporating it into my makeup in real life recently and I have literally never felt more adorable. :lol:
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Emma Hatch
    @Emily4331 I thought you looked adorable without nose blush, Emichan, but if nose blush makes you feel better about yourself, I say go for it! I never was one for makeup, apart from a little eyeliner, but I did spend a small fortune on dresses back in the day to make myself feel good.
    edited September 2022
    @Mikezumi, @Emily4331 -Me being a straight guy…makeup is an unfamiliar concept My wife goes into the makeup department, I go the other direction.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Emma Hatch
    @Mikezumi Thank you, G-Ma! :3 I've been trying to get into thrifting recently so I don't spend a small fortune on clothing. :lol: Especially shoes. I love shoes too much. :confounded:

@Nikkei_Simmer Lol fair enough. :tongue:
    Madison VanWatson
    @ZeeGee thank you! ♥♥
    @Emily4331 yess I love nose blush! I was one who thought the trend of putting it on your sims looked silly but then I started doing it in my own makeup and was like wait a minute.. :lol: I haven't been thrifting since before the ~global situation~ but I miss it! It was always so much fun, you'll probably love it!
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Other (specify because 10 options is not enough).
    Blaire Wainwright
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited September 2022
    Other (specify because 10 options is not enough).
    None of them, the real hotties were made by a dev team that finally learned how to use facial sliders moved out.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr