Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Me waiting for high school years to go on sale.

Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
Me anticipating waiting for high school years to go on sale.I miss the days where sims 4 packs go on 50% percent off a month

Comments

• SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Shouldn’t be too long, holidays are coming up. Probably also when ts4 becomes free they’ll probably have a discount to lure new players too
  • Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    Just remember to not use Social Bunny when you buy it, as right now it gets stuck even after you disable the thing. My sims deleted her account on SB and every day pluses and minuses were flying over her head. Another day I suddenly got pop up that she and Kiyoshi Ito became best friends. If you never use Social Bunny the bug doesn’t occur. I needed to start new save with my sim, because it was really annoying. Other than that, enjoy.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    Me anticipating waiting for high school years to go on sale.I miss the days where sims 4 packs go on 50% percent off a month

Me too as well as Werewolves. Sigh This is the only thing and I repeat only thing I miss about working. As then I had the money to spend on my sims addiction. Now my pension goes to rent food meds and utilities. I do surveys to buy my games now.

However the bonus is I can play anytime I want to and I have everything pack wise up to this point.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    The first sale will probably only be 25% off for HSY (and 50% for all the other EPs). This has been the pattern since Seasons.

Yeah, I'm waiting for that 50% sale, too...
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited September 2022
    Bluegayle wrote: »

Me too as well as Werewolves. Sigh This is the only thing and I repeat only thing I miss about working. As then I had the money to spend on my sims addiction. Now my pension goes to rent food meds and utilities. I do surveys to buy my games now.

However the bonus is I can play anytime I want to and I have everything pack wise up to this point.

Yeah, and since the pandemic food has become so expensive, at least here in the United States, used to always be able to get fruits and vegetables at such a good price. And even though I keep my air conditioning setting 2-3 degree’s higher this summer my PG and G bill is outrageous this summer here in California. I went on Medicare this year too, so that’s nearly another $200 coming out of my Social Security……. At least I have good medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits.
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,254 Member
    I'm patiently waiting, too! Though, I'm not sure I'd want with all the bugs still being reported.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    Walk away from HSY, quietly.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Bluegayle wrote: »

Yeah, and since the pandemic food has become so expensive, at least here in the United States, used to always be able to get fruits and vegetables at such a good price. And even though I keep my air conditioning setting 2-3 degree’s higher this summer my PG and G bill is outrageous this summer here in California. I went on Medicare this year too, so that’s nearly another $200 coming out of my Social Security……. At least I have good medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits.

Yes food here has got more expensive plus housing has gone crazy high. My building doesn't have ac. Yup build a senior housing and let us all melt. LOL
    We don't have to pay medical but shortage of doctors. Sure hope things turn around soon. No wonders I like to "disappear" into my Sims world.

I've been lucky bug wise rarely have them and I play vanilla so I guess I will see when the time comes.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    I bought the pack. I play on PS5 but honestly I haven’t had any bugs - unless it’s the cause of things that broke elsewhere in my game like drama club but that’s probably been broken forever and I didn’t notice.

What I would say is everything works, but the pack would be better at 50-70 percent sale price. Great CAS and Build and Buy and I do like going to school, but it gets a bit repetitive. But I do think it is a pack to get, just a bit cheaper than full price.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited October 2022
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/store/browse
    HSY is not on sales but the others are
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/store/browse
    HSY is not on sales but the others are

Thanks Selina. I was hoping for werewolves and HSY and sadly will need more than 20% off. Guess I will wait. Maybe bigger sales closer to Christmas. I can hope!
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion