Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    I tend to prefer beef or fish burgers. I'm fine with anything as longs it's not spicy.

Fav current song and why?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Waking up before 6.30am, no chores, no nagging, going out for a bit in the day, coming back home before the 2pm and then chilling. And then a nice movie in TV at night.

What's your fav thing about your job/school?
    832XG3D.gif
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,634 Member
    That I don’t have to go anymore 😀. Nah, I enjoy helping people, still, when they need me.

What was the worst outfit you ever saw anyone wear? I need to design some townies.
    Can't think of any. Most are like socks with sandals.

Do you own Crocs?
    832XG3D.gif
    I have an awesome taste in music. Is that a trait? XD I guess that's more of an opinion. LOL. Well, trait... maybe that I don't give up easily?

What time do you usually sleep?
    832XG3D.gif
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,634 Member
    I usually go to bed around midnight and sleep until my sedative wears off (prescribed due to TMJ disorder).

What do you like best about where you live?
    Yeah, I actually baked this today. I bake every Sunday but I tend to lean more toward savory bread stuff cuz cakes and cookies will be too much sugar. ☠️
    Dj9VMl3.jpg

Do you believe in true love?
    832XG3D.gif
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    Oh my goodness, I am so sorry you had to go through that. Very glad to hear you made a recovery. Kudos to those paramedics!

If it were possible to live on any other planets, I would pick Neptune, purely because I like the idea of living in a cloud land on a planet named Neptune. (Not entirely sure if it has any solid core though, being a gas planet, so I guess they would have to build floating cities with oxygen inside?)

Fun question so same again!
  • Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    I'd probably pick Venus or Saturn. Just because they seem like fun planets to live on, lol :D
    What is your favorite tv series to watch right now?
    edited September 2022
    DeKay wow looks amazing and I bet it tastes even better. Do you do a lot of baking? I'd love to but I can't.. some reason everything I bake and cook just goes wrong.

This is me in the kitchen LOL 😂😂
    giphy.gif

Fun fact to know is I have actually set the kitchen on fire before when cooking 😬

Do you believe in true love?
    I do yeah. I think there is a true love out there for everybody ❤️🌹

What's the best thing that's happened for you so far this year?

Yeah, I mean... I bake literally every Sunday. So if that is "a lot" to you, then it is. Hahaha.

But don't worry, this is also me when I'm baking. 😅

I have also made a whole glass container explode before. No joke. Hahaha. There were little shards of glasses everywhere and I remembered I was picking them all up and crying cuz my mom wasn't home and I thought she was gonna kill me cuz I ruined her fav glass container, and there was blood everywhere cuz my feet were all cut from the glass. It was bad. But fortunately, when my mom came back, she said that wasn't her fav container so I cried for nothing. Hahahaa.
    I'd probably pick Venus or Saturn. Just because they seem like fun planets to live on, lol :D
    What is your favorite tv series to watch right now?

I am not watching any right now but from time to time when I'm bored, I will watch Agents of SHIELD.

Do you use Disney+?
    832XG3D.gif
    The band Vanish. <3

What is a music video that you wished they made a whole movie for it?
    832XG3D.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    edited March 2023
    I think your question has gotten everyone stumped, so I'll just bump the thread and ask something else.

How are your teeth?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    The band Vanish. <3

What is a music video that you wished they made a whole movie for it?

The video for Cold Heart by Elton John and Dua Lipa. I really like the trippy animations and the combo of anime and stop motion styles.
    MMX wrote: »
    I think your question has gotten everyone stumped, so I'll just bump the thread and ask something else.

How are your teeth?

Slightly overlapping on part of the bottom row because I had one baby tooth which took so long to fall out that when it finally did, it got wedged between the adult teeth growing either side of it. I had to have it taken out at the dentists.
    Other than that, they're okay and healthy.

How old were you when you lost your last baby tooth? (I was fifteen).
    MMX wrote: »

How are your teeth?

Wait. I can't believe this thread hasn't gone on since Sept last year?? :O

Yooo. I actually don't know when the last time I lost my baby tooth was. Definitely before I was 15 tho. Maybe like 12???

Do you often use sunscreen?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Princess of Da'varhPrincess of Da'varh Posts: 344 Member
    Yes. I'm susceptible to cancer so it's better to keep protected as the sun, especially during summer can be very dangerous.

If you could live with any celebrity who would you live with and why?
  • temerald7667temerald7667 Posts: 2,266 Member
    Identity wrote: »
    Yes. I'm susceptible to cancer so it's better to keep protected as the sun, especially during summer can be very dangerous.

Sandra Bullock or Keanu Reeves. Why, well both of them have dealt with and survived major life events. Both have remained (in my opinion) humble. Also I believe I would learn a lot from them. I also believe they may learn something from me.

What is the biggest lie you tell your self?

98bcdb5d7c879fd685f0cae94de32016.gif
  • Princess of Da'varhPrincess of Da'varh Posts: 344 Member
    Identity wrote: »

Sandra Bullock or Keanu Reeves. Why, well both of them have dealt with and survived major life events. Both have remained (in my opinion) humble. Also I believe I would learn a lot from them. I also believe they may learn something from me.

That I'm happy.

What would your dream job be?
    A Singer!! <3

What's your favorite memory of last year?
    832XG3D.gif