Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Two more chapters up, one's kind of short.

2.22 Family Dinner
    2.23 Just Keep Trying
    image.png
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    Marcus is long dead in my game, though, since I'm well on Gen3 now.
    Yes, I remember that...
    I remember you writing a scene with Darren, Marcus and Aria that was very bold and vivid. I also remember Aria dying of fits of laughter shortly after. It was so sad.
    I completed reading the first two generations until Darren died or until you took a break. I remember all the characters became very alive in your description.
    I think I'll go back a bit to pick up on the third generation.
  • DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    edited September 2022
    After over a year, I have finally returned to my Strannik Legacy!

1681.jpg?w=920

It hasn't been always smooth sailing, but I'm very excited to see what's behind the horizons!
    Here's the new chapter!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    This place seems to be very quiet lately, I remember there being 2-3 new pages every day. Where's everybody?

cathtea loves eso which is killing thingd lol shes a lover not a fighter. but she can be a healer so no killing i think i'll play the benders tonight cause of you i have no excuse for not playing ther than i got too hot your playing writing and growing a humanall at once. sorry this wasn't the first time i saw your update. congrats
    I have posted another chapter and it's rather chaotic and all over the place but I'm slowly finding my sea legs again.
    So the Henriques family went back to Selvadorada because I wanted to work on Tevo's aspiration a little bit. Still need to figure out how to fit the artifact authentication in because that takes forever just to do one. Or it did, last time I did it.

2.24: Back to Selvadorada
    image.png
    SimTresa wrote: »
    So the Henriques family went back to Selvadorada because I wanted to work on Tevo's aspiration a little bit. Still need to figure out how to fit the artifact authentication in because that takes forever just to do one. Or it did, last time I did it.

i have to figure out ehether or not to move to genration 2ehich might not make sende dinc thr kids would jump from 5 to `5. or stay with one where im out of ideas already.
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    This place seems to be very quiet lately, I remember there being 2-3 new pages every day. Where's everybody?

Kind of hard to play TS3 on a computer with a failed hard drive :p

So I mostly just threw myself back into games/reading/fanfiction/etc.

Also real life might have played a part too in all that :D
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
    @rednenemon awww I'm sorry for your hard drive :( I had a hard drive failure myself earlier this year, but thankfully I managed to save all of my art and photography and sims screenshots to a different drive before it completely gave up. I lost my whole music collection but it can be rebuild.

Aaand I have Chapter 3.11 and Chapter 3.12 which gravitates to some real storytelling in the end.

Usually I dislike making sims for my story myself, I prefer gameborn sims, but my legacy save had an apocalypse of sorts, because I started the save before the skintone update and then got rid of all my CC hair so I had a lot of SkinZero and NoHair people and it took me 3 hours to sort out most of them... So I populated my game with loads of families and sims from the gallery, and it's really neat to have nice and cohesive sims around.

And sometimes the story takes a different spin and I get an idea and have to introduce a sim into the world myself, because I have a clear image of what he needs to be.

1797.jpg?w=920

He turned out really cute, though.

i have to figure out ehether or not to move to genration 2ehich might not make sende dinc thr kids would jump from 5 to `5. or stay with one where im out of ideas already.

You do what feels right to you. I like to switch when my chosen heir reaches young adult. Though I might start focusing more on them as teens.
    image.png
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    I like creating Sims for my story. For my characters’ spouses etc, I like to start a separate save and play those characters from birth, so they feel a little more real to me and have some skills etc (I know I could use cheats for the skills, but I prefer to gain them the normal way). Plus doing so can provide an interesting story point in the future.

You do what feels right to you. I like to switch when my chosen heir reaches young adult. Though I might start focusing more on them as teens.

well ayden is the heir. but noel and lauren now theirs half and full siblings.
    I like creating Sims for my story. For my characters’ spouses etc, I like to start a separate save and play those characters from birth, so they feel a little more real to me and have some skills etc (I know I could use cheats for the skills, but I prefer to gain them the normal way). Plus doing so can provide an interesting story point in the future.

i created rylan beverly and alvin. i made munterbacon create aubree. brandons wife. i basically told him you know i'm gonna keep bugging you so just 2 days later he caved.
    oh i also created noel and lauren. who in turn created chaos.
    Switching over to the Henriques Chronicles with one sort of short chapter.
    2.18: Carrie's Day

the first thing that popped in my head was the movie carrie. pretty sure its not about that lol. sorry friend work weekends make me playful.

Lol! Will, she is an alien and very mischievous, so she could erase your memory if you make her angry. ;). Try to relax and have fun this weekend.

roxanne noels well i can't remember what she is at the moment. my save broke just a little with the update.basically judt before the divorce he got her pregnant with twins then went back to laurenthen spent some time living with penny pizzaza then baack to lauren were they had twins then he went back to roxanne. i wishi hadn't made him a player but he didn't want lauren and i guess he wanted roxane but wasn't sure. oh shes also a alien/

If they don't meet as childhood friends so I have a chance to get to know them, I like to switch over and do a chapter from their perspective to get a feel for playing them before starting up a relationship. But I like your method. I usually pick sims already in the world unless there isn't one I like enough, or one I only need to ed it a little bit to be what I had in mind.
    image.png
    And here's another mostly in-character POV chapter, where we see more of the flannel guy.

1811.jpg?w=920

If they don't meet as childhood friends so I have a chance to get to know them, I like to switch over and do a chapter from their perspective to get a feel for playing them before starting up a relationship. But I like your method. I usually pick sims already in the world unless there isn't one I like enough, or one I only need to ed it a little bit to be what I had in mind.

2 are what i call preset well 4 now akeira and lauren will be together and so will roxanne and noel; ayden starts with elsa and ends up with fake christine. i couldn't get orginal christine who was a handywoman back but ayden definetly loved her. shes the one told him no and then he got out of bed later and threw up..i wonder if its a coincedence i never said no to him after that. alana and rylan end up together but he seems to be the only one who can control her .meaning shes calm around him. beverly and alvin live together but sometimes go in differnt directions ship wise.
    i posted a pic of omari noels son with roxanne .i had alien babies before hes my first alien /human baby. but for some reason wordpress wouldn't let me link the image.
  • SirianaSimsSirianaSims Posts: 176 Member
    I recently finished Gen 3 of my story, so now I'm trying to get into the head of the new heir, Freya, for Gen 4. I procrastinated forever, though, because it also meant saying goodbye to Gen 2 🥲
    generation5julia.png
    Three new chapters today. Held back a little because 2 are short and I wanted to just share them all together.

2.25 Home Again
    2.26: Time's Passage
    2.27 Busy
    image.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top