Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Edited with packs and cc! These are the first sims I ever made in the Create-A-Sim Demo we got prior to the release of the base game.

John Simone and Olivia Williams
    52360990480_f7fd5a9c30_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,317 Member

What can I say? The Ramen must be good, since she's skipping school, to get some. :)
    [img][/img]Good-Ramen.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    This has to be a most inappropriate looking scene while not lol

And yes, the female IS a downloaded copy of Samantha Gratz.
    (altered athletic just because…)

And Dexter is in his sleepwear cause I had added a secrete bedroom at the gym… Sims get overly tired at bad times.. For me.

cYeRopm.jpg[img][/img]
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    Edited with packs and cc! These are the first sims I ever made in the Create-A-Sim Demo we got prior to the release of the base game.

John Simone and Olivia Williams
    52360990480_f7fd5a9c30_h.jpg

I made them teens instead. It's hard! LOL! Mostly because they have no caretaker and I'm doing the Makin' Money Scenario. Maybe I'll age them up after they get A's in high school.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,573 Member
    Lily Zhu taking a stroll on a rainy evening. Lily is one of the premade werewolves who is elder in the game but when I found out she is immortal and also a cousin of the Vatores, I took her down to a more appropriate look and age. She lives in Forgotten Hollow and likes to keep things friendly with the Vampires.

9sxDB88.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    @HopeyStarr Now I understand why Darling turned down Joey when he left her a note inviting her to Prom. Maybe, he should have made a poster, like his older brother? No. I see she's into somebody else.

(When I was first playing the Pinstar's Legacy Challenge, one of my Cantrell heirs tried to date Darling. They went on a total of one date and it was over before any romance began between them.) Ho-hum. LOL Best of luck to your couple!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    Vlad in bat form
    vPbPzaa.png
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    @HopeyStarr Now I understand why Darling turned down Joey when he left her a note inviting her to Prom. Maybe, he should have made a poster, like his older brother? No. I see she's into somebody else.

(When I was first playing the Pinstar's Legacy Challenge, one of my Cantrell heirs tried to date Darling. They went on a total of one date and it was over before any romance began between them.) Ho-hum. LOL Best of luck to your couple!

Darling still has no romance with Sidney but he is definitely crushing hard. She is a tough one for sure.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,377 Member
    It's a sim crying under the bedsheets at school in the doctor's office. Must be a new comer. :lol:

xgXeYOb.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,950 Member
    Vlad in bat form
    vPbPzaa.png

just gonna trust u on that
    it better not be secretly caleb
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »

Darling still has no romance with Sidney but he is definitely crushing hard. She is a tough one for sure.

It is entirely possible that she has the No Flirt (can't recall the name) Trait. But, yeah, poor Joey struggles with the Socially Awkward Trait. :open_mouth: It was all he could do to slip that note into her locker. Just to be crushed.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    Kilov17 wrote: »

And Dexter is in his sleepwear cause I had added a secrete bedroom at the gym… Sims get overly tired at bad times.. For me.

Lol! The female sim: “My eyes are up here, guy.” 😄

I’ve done that at gyms, too! I put a secret bedroom in the gym in Oasis Springs and ended up letting a sim ‘live’ there. He would train other sims and maintain the place (fix broken stuff, clean bathrooms, etc.)

Vlad in bat form
    vPbPzaa.png

Oooo, pretty pic! So Halloweeny. 🙂

KGLsNuM.jpg
    edited September 2022

Lol! The female sim: “My eyes are up here, guy.” 😄

I’ve done that at gyms, too! I put a secret bedroom in the gym in Oasis Springs and ended up letting a sim ‘live’ there. He would train other sims and maintain the place (fix broken stuff, clean bathrooms, etc.)

Vlad in bat form
    vPbPzaa.png

Oooo, pretty pic! So Halloweeny. 🙂

Lol you’re Sim Response to that was so right, was thinking! Only a sim would let that go lol 😂
    Naughty Dexter lol.

My sims were btw there for an alternative reason, not so much to work out but to get into fights on their own. Put them in a club and it’s the thing for them to work out but also fight others…. They are acting too friendly to non club members still… Added be mean… idk lol. I want the gym to be a simulated fight club of sims lol 😝
    JrTlDGw.jpg

Everyone has one of those cubes in their pockets.
    [img][/img]Those-cubes.png
    Zpj9msL.png
    edited September 2022
    The most SHOCKING and first time for me EVENT in Sims 4!!
    And my sim… Well, I shared another pic where the way he was posed and looking…. I guess Samatha…Idk. And now I see this & I’m like “What??!?” 😝 😂
    Firsts are fun. But can’t believe I never had a sim get this til now…. Only 2-3 sim days in… A Sim household member drowns at the gym and… Got this lol. Not a bad start. 😂😂😈

acdFbPh.jpg[img][/img]
    Post edited by Kilov17 on
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited September 2022
    Had a rare sighting of some random townie that died of hysteria. Like any good person should statuses of still breathing were shown off before them.
    RsElY9s.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    @blueybluesky Me likes <3

I really do enjoy the "umbrella variations" mod.
    Lfaebuz.jpg
    Umm… I was looking back on my Notification Wall in my current game… The male sim, Ukupanipo. When I checked him he’s a Vampire… He can’t be a randomly added townie given his everyday outfit and vampires are only available when you have the Vampire pack— did EA add one or more NEW pre made Vampires to the pack, like him?? I’m lost lol

THaAAPj.jpg[img][/img]
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Umm… I was looking back on my Notification Wall in my current game… The male sim, Ukupanipo. When I checked him he’s a Vampire… He can’t be a randomly added townie given his everyday outfit and vampires are only available when you have the Vampire pack— did EA add one or more NEW pre made Vampires to the pack, like him?? I’m lost lol

[img][/img]

They're a premade Island Living Sulani Sim, my guess is if you're playing with something like MCC, then the progression decided to occult-ify him which would be a surprise seeing he's usually a Mermaid by default.
    L9q8VGi.png
    edited September 2022
    Ukupanipo Hekekia is meant to be mermaid

unless yeah mods
    guess vamps were up for seafood that night
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    @Kilov17 , as others said, mermaid by default, here still one in my old save too

kpPE6FX.png
    merman form
    VtfS19j.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    Simmingal wrote: »

unless yeah mods
    @Kilov17 , as others said, mermaid by default, here still one in my old save too

kpPE6FX.png
    merman form
    VtfS19j.png

Lol sorry, saw dark skin for the alt look and ASSUMED it was a vamp form lol 😂
    JrTlDGw.jpg
    Simmingal wrote: »

unless yeah mods

kpPE6FX.png
    merman form
    VtfS19j.png

Lol sorry, saw dark skin for the alt look and ASSUMED it was a vamp form lol 😂

no worries i would embrace him as my kin if he wasn't already rocking the merman thing :sunglasses:

It's day of prom and I got a feeling this alien sim will be king. :)
    [img][/img]Prom-king-aspirant-two.png
    because
    [img][/img]Prom-king-aspirant.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Glitter_bugGlitter_bug Posts: 70 Member
    There are a couple of recent ones. I just started a new save for a Mini Occult Legacy Challenge I came up with (5 generations starting with Alien, Witches, Vampires, Mermaids, and then lastly Werewoloves).

Here is my Gen 1 Alien founder Andy McNeal, who has fled his home planet after it's imminent destruction, and his new goal on earth is to help repopulate his species (A rule for his gen, I rolled how many kids he will have and he has to have 6 legitimate kids and 8 illegitmate kids). Here he is with Winefride the next gen heir.

[img][/img]wOkQBEW.png

[img][/img]6anO48u.png

Here is Winefride and her little brother Beckham.
    [img][/img]DSVynBN.png
    Check out my ISBI Legacy Challenge here: http://ts4-townie.tumblr.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top