Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch Now Available 9/13

2...Next

Comments

• SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,900 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    So how bad is this update? Any new bugs or issues? I am afraid to update after this summers mess. I hope the option to turn off fears gets fixed soon.

From what I've read there doesn't appear to be any new bugs or broken features. But, I waiting to update because the word is wants and fears weren't fixed, they still turn themselves back on. And still no acknowledgment that it's a problem, that I'm aware of at least.

If it has been officially acknowledged and a fix is in the works my apologies. I just want them to stay off when I want them off. I want that more than I want bands, a singing career, or any other new feature.

A fix, for the fears ? Where ? i didnt see that ! With the no fear mod i didnt really notice if it worked i havent played alot !
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    aujineh wrote: »
    eh

I was not having any of these issues so I will play offline and won't update yet

Fix Copperdale please so persons living there don't appear homeless or squatting in another empty lot

Huh?

Explain? I haven't heard of this before and I've been contemplating moving a sim there. Right now the world lays barren and empty, waiting for me to build lots and make sims to live there. Am I wasting my time? I don't understand how they appear homeless or as squatters.

For some reason, some of the residents of Copperdale appear to be in other lots in neighbourhood view (that's what I call squatting lol). In other words they appear in more than one lot. Then in manage households, they appear not in world meaning homeless. It's very annoying.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    So Sims are still going to be walking around acting like they've never heard of a razor before? Fun.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    eh

I was not having any of these issues so I will play offline and won't update yet

Fix Copperdale please so persons living there don't appear homeless or squatting in another empty lot

Huh?

Explain? I haven't heard of this before and I've been contemplating moving a sim there. Right now the world lays barren and empty, waiting for me to build lots and make sims to live there. Am I wasting my time? I don't understand how they appear homeless or as squatters.

For some reason, some of the residents of Copperdale appear to be in other lots in neighbourhood view (that's what I call squatting lol). In other words they appear in more than one lot. Then in manage households, they appear not in world meaning homeless. It's very annoying.

@aujineh Sorry that's happening to you. I seem to recall a bug with duplicates/multiples of the Copperdale NPCs being generated. Is it possible that you have that? Where one NPC is not in world and two others live in two different lots?
    I can't find the bug report at the moment.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    CrazyFrog wrote: »
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    So how bad is this update? Any new bugs or issues? I am afraid to update after this summers mess. I hope the option to turn off fears gets fixed soon.

From what I've read there doesn't appear to be any new bugs or broken features. But, I waiting to update because the word is wants and fears weren't fixed, they still turn themselves back on. And still no acknowledgment that it's a problem, that I'm aware of at least.

If it has been officially acknowledged and a fix is in the works my apologies. I just want them to stay off when I want them off. I want that more than I want bands, a singing career, or any other new feature.

A fix, for the fears ? Where ? i didnt see that ! With the no fear mod i didnt really notice if it worked i havent played alot !

Just being fair and polite in case I missed something. I haven’t seen any mention of it as far as a fix or acknowledgment that it exists. Each of the last two patches I’ve been hoping for a fix or at least word that a fix is being worked on. I have no idea where things are. If it’s being addressed but it isn’t a quick fix at least tell us they’re aware of it and working on it. That’s better than silence.
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited September 2022
    Hi ! @DaniRose2143 im really sorry, thanks for replying, i made a dummy mistake i really didnt notice the word "If" which started your sentence... and im a bit antsy today my bike is in the repair shop and im waiting for the call to go out .... lol ciao4now :wink:
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    edited September 2022
    No worries.🙂 I hope they have your bike ready.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,960 Member
    So according to the patch notes, you’re supposed to be able to send your fabrications off to clients for approval for the Freelance Crafter career via the computer… nope. Still doesn’t work. Not a game breaking bug since I can have my Sim work in another career, but it’d be nice to have the option.
    Actually it doesn’t have to be via computer that you send stuff off, but ugh… 🙄
  • DiassaDiassa Posts: 156 Member
    So, they didn't fix anything...
    Still walk-stop-walk-stop walking style
    Still glitch with a computer and a desk
    Still you cannot run to somewhere...
    Still camera centers on a sim using a phone...
    Still plants turn to dust piles...
    Still you can't raise a grade when attending to high school?
    Still no designated NPC in Henford on Bagley...
    Still no fixed textures for outfits in CAS
    Still no wants/fears toggle fix...
    Still problems with Prom/Graduation ceremony
    Still no 🐸🐸🐸🐸 DUST!
    Still issues with restaurants
    Still...
    Still...
    And it goes on and on and on...
      The Sages appreciation club
    RcdS04K.jpg
    I just sent a fabricated rug off successfully via the computer. Huh…