Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    No month is my single favorite. I have lived enough to have tragedy and loss associated with several. I like autumn best as a season though.

I have confirmed Covid, knew it had to be that or influenza, and even though I had 2 shots, my 2nd shot was just over a year ago and I had planned on a booster but hadn't got it yet. Himself had a booster recently and is feeling poorly but nothing near so bad as I am. Wishing I had also gotten my booster too, he is so much better off than I am despite also testing positive. I had two shots, and am miserable like the flu but at least not needing the hospital.

Anyone else had Covid (probably everyone, you'd literally have to live on a desert island not to, by now) and what was your experience like?

Sorry that you have Covid now, but get well soon.

I actually have not had Covid and probably won't. I'm just very immune to viruses. God bless my soul and my strong immune system. πŸ™πŸ™ I didn't even fall a tiny bit sick when I took the shots. The only thing that hurt was my arm. LOL.

But I have gotten bacterial pneumonia before back in 2018. It was from me eating oily spicy food and I got a sore throat from it and I didn't treat it. And I kept on breathing cold air conditioning that it became worse and became pneumonia. And it was really terrible. I had to go get an x ray to finally figure that out and pretty much had to go to the clinic every Saturday to check on my progress. Took me about 7 months to totally recover.

And then I didn't fall sick at all after that until earlier this year when I ate some oily fried Chinese doughnut. πŸ˜‚ People out here getting sick with Covid, I'm out here getting sick from oily food. 😭 That's why I'm usually quite picky and healthy with what I eat. I'm just so sensitive regarding that aspect.

What's a song where the lyrics resonate to you a lot?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    If I could sing like any singer, I'd want to sound like Chris Cornell.

Same question.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Either Dylan Anderson or Ariana Grande. πŸ˜‚

Do you have any dimples? If you don't, have you ever wish you did?
    832XG3D.gif
    I have, some visible from the front, others only from the back. They seem to be well received.

What's a good thing to watch from bed? Preferably a series?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited September 2022
    Marvel's Agents of SHIELD. πŸ˜‚ Sorry, I seem to just recommend this to everyone cuz it's the only show I watch from time to time. I don't even watch anything now cuz I've already watched Agents of SHIELD like more than 5 times already.
    The more recent shows I watched were Never Have I Ever Season 3 and Stranger Things Season 4. The last few episodes of ST got a bit too annoying for me cuz they were like almost 2 hours long and I ain't got no time for that. LOL. I think I actually have like the last 45 mins of the last episode left but I'm too lazy to finish watching that. Hahaa.

Oh. Actually I just remember I currently love watching Family Feud vids while I'm painting. That stuff is funny. πŸ˜‚
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMdeU588nU4

Do you like to read books?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    Yes! I love books!
    What is your favorite superhero? (Can be Marvel or DC)
    Flash. <3

Same question.
    832XG3D.gif
    I have no idea....

Same question.
    832XG3D.gif
    My mother always said eating blackeyed peas at new year brought good luck, and that a cornhusk doll holding a broom should be on the tree for protection and good things.

I like that.

She also had a set of Swedish Angel chimes, so I have some now that I love to light on Christmas Eve, with pure beeswax candles that neither drip nor smoke and fill the room with a warm honey scent.

I only wish we had a fireplace but I suspect we are better off without the maintenance and air quality risks. But I do like playing carols on my guitar, and singing, at Christmas.

And I also have a tradition of making a gingerbread house and/or a tall star-cookie tower, that looks like a Christmas tree. Not green, but with icing hanging off the edges. I might make a vegan one this year so one of my friends can join in on eating it with coffee.

Fun question, so who else wants to answer?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Can't think of one.

What's your fav art piece (painting/drawing) ever?
    832XG3D.gif
    Don't have one. I've liked art here and there but nothing jumps out as one favorite.

If I had one, it might be a sculpture though. I like dimensional things. Or maybe a beautiful water garden. That's art.

What's your favorite poem?

```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    When my fav band, Vanish, contacted me to do their cover art for one of their new songs. I don't know if that counts as "Real life" since it happened online, but it was still a reality for me so yeah. 🀣

What do you do when you're sad?
    832XG3D.gif
    edited September 2022
    You mean to try to feel better?

If it's a pressing problem, I try to come up with a plan of attack.

But if it's nothing I can do anything about, then taking my mind off it is best.

Sims games have helped take my mind off it when I'm upset but can't fix whatever the cause is.

Forgot to ask one.

Same question.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    Cry, meditate/pray, listen to music that matches my mood. If it’s stress related, I use more escapist techniques,like movies or games. I don’t try to cheer myself up. I live in that moment for a while until I work through it.

When you were 8, what did you want to be when you grew up?
    My digital audio player.

Do you have a vinyl player?
    832XG3D.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    No. While they did make a pretty cool comeback, the sound quality difference is more or less negligible to non-audiophiles.

How many plain white T-shirts do you own?
    edited September 2022
    One. LOL.
    Interesting question. So I'm gonna copy that.

How many pairs of black socks do you own?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    Probably like half a dozen or so.
    How many pairs of jeans do you own?
    I'm not super sure but I think about 6-8 pairs.

Do you own any joggers?

321341-220-2.jpg?sw=400&sh=600&sm=fit
    832XG3D.gif
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    Yes. I live for comfortable style.

How do you like your burgers?