Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,648 Member
    71F and mostly sunny with 4 mph breeze from the SE.

@Snookums Wow! Glad I'm not the only one with great memories of this area! It's always been just home to me. B)
  • brizgalbrizgal Posts: 143 Member
    Its overcast but dry but the flood warnings are increasing
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,898 Member
    edited September 2022
    22 degrees celsius (feeling like 26) clear sky, full moon, low winds 7-13 km/h and a cool breeze.
    Great for a ride on the riverside 🚴 22km, and a personal best of 35.1 km/h on a gravel trail (straight line of course...) !
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
    Currently a cold 12 deg C with threat of rain. Missing the warmth of home already!
    22 celsius, 0-6 km/h wind.... same as last nite ! Another short ride for the heck of it, with the forcast going up i'll be couple days i wont be able to go 🚴 , and so tonite i beat my speed on gravel at 36.3 km/h and then i ran out of real estate theres a tunnel (transition to pavement) at the end i gotta break ! :p
    62F and mostly cloudy with E 5 mph breeze.
    Cold this morning. Currently 8deg C but 4deg chill factor so feels like only 4deg C. Supposed to get to about 15deg. Very overcast but no rain predicted.
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,066 Member
    edited September 2022
    It's partly cloudy and 80F right now. Thankfully it finally cooled down out of the 100s a couple days ago, but now there's a lot of smoke in the air from wildfires. There's a red air quality alert, so what we need next is rain to put out the fires in the region. Supposedly there's a chance towards the end of this next week, so hopefully the forecast is right and it actually happens.
    29 Celsius feeling like 36, just got back 🚴, i had to go... try those gravel paths in the sunlight! I did my straightaway in reverse and found out its a little inclined so i gotta scrap my record i sorta cheated cause it wasnt really a real flatland. :D So i went in the forest part like i do at night and even with avoiding direct sun exposition i was able to do only 17 km, feeling like 29 !
    77F and mostly sunny with a gentle SW 5 mph breeze B)
    edited September 2022
    18 Celsius very cool B) took little ride on main street. New brakes new transmission, off to the race
    Enjoying the cooler temps while they last. Currently 58F and cloudy with E 6 mph breeze. High today in the 70's before 80's this weekend and early next week. B)
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Crisp, sunny, breezy, clear. Ideal fall weather.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Chilly, clear sky 15 celsius... a bit windy today, so im resting indoors, time to get the thermal layers layed out for the next race ! Its the best time of year for 🚴
    Day breaks to a cool 63F and partly sunny skies with a 3 mph breeze coming from the SE. Love the cooler temps at this time of year. Very comfortable with a sweater or light jacket. Late afternoon temps will reach a high of 79F. Fall is coming soon, starting next Thursday evening. B)
    16 celsius, felt like 17 w sun, feels like 15 now and going down :smiley: just came back from buying new shoes and omg its been a great ride. I did 31km along the st.lawrence at sundown, went on the pave flatground (my reference ride) and i can never get no wind there, i had 7km/h wind upfront, in the nose... but under 10km/h its fine it dont brake me. And i got to 34.1 km/h so im happy 🚴 training for this season is wrapping up. Im glad i caught this day, where we switch from summer to fall, i missed the cue the past years. I can go until october but not this year, 13 celsius is my limit, i can go down to 8, but under that its mechanically unwise. My ideal temp is really 17-22! So i had an exeptionally short (but sweet) season... the paths and parks filled up with people enjoying the outdoors which i didnt see as much in my first years.
  • PriestessDreadfulPriestessDreadful Posts: 284 Member
    Typical spring (i.e. unpredictable). It's been freezing all day, windy as anything, pouring rain this morning as well. Roll on summer, I hate this. Late spring will warm up, but that's when the allergies tend to get me, so I'd rather skip over it and bring on my beloved summer.
    Break of day finds it a comfortable 67F with partly cloudy skies and a 7 mph breeze coming from the SE. High today forecasted to be 81F.
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Currently it's sunny at 77F, with high pollen count, humidity of 59%, wind at 5mph, and visibility of 9.9 miles. Later on today, it will be sunny with a record high of 85F.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/