Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The very moment my sim gets married get nonstop calls for dates? How do I stop this?

LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
I'm playing on a very long life span (just for reference). For nearly 5 sim weeks my sim was single and during this whole time not a single call for a date. But the very moment she finally settles down and gets married the phone calls for dates are nonstop. Is there any way to either stop this or cut it way way down?

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited September 2022
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I'm playing on a very long life span (just for reference). For nearly 5 sim weeks my sim was single and during this whole time not a single call for a date. But the very moment she finally settles down and gets married the phone calls for dates are nonstop. Is there any way to either stop this or cut it way way down?

I think there is a mod for that. The one I use is called ShimrodsNoAttractionCallsGifts142.package

On MTS it is More/Less Attraction Phone Calls Gifts

https://modthesims.info/d/500924

There could be other mods that do the same thing.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited September 2022
    River went and beat up Connor at one point cause he wouldn’t stop calling. Screenshot-19.jpg
    She then got a phone-call from the cops to teach a claas on anger management. 😁

Connor wouldn’t give up though…RiverGoesNuclear.jpg
    Let’s just say River wanted to fry him in an atomic explosion.

Those calls can get really annoying. The choice is either use a mod or ignore them. If you use NRAAS, you can also use that to eliminate date calls - it’s the one that let’s just say we can’t mention the name of it here. 😁.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Thank you. :)
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

Those calls are annoying!

I accidentally hit yes with a married Sim once and they went on the date and had a bit too much fun. Next thing you know, they have a cheater reputation.

@Nikkei_Simmer
    :love: that River beat up Connor and then got an opportunity to teach a class on anger management! :lol::lol:

Your atomic explosion thought bubble was photoshopped in perfectly. :sunglasses: