Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cactuses

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Well if that might be Mexican-themed build kit, Latin station should come back to the base game like the previous Sims series
    Don’t we already have a Latin station?

We do but I don't think it's part of the base game. Pretty sure you need to have Jungle Adventure installed to get access to it.

I could have sworn that the Latin station came with base game, and the (separate) Latin Pop station came with JA, but sure enough, it looks like they both came with JA.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    MichelleW wrote: »
    I know it is probably unlikely, but I wonder if we are getting another free basegame world like newcrest, except southwest themed. It would be nice to have somewhere else that is warm nearly year round. I get sick of snow.

I wish but prehaps cause of the 8th Anniversary Of The Sims. That won't be from a Kit though it will come in an Update.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    MichelleW wrote: »
    I know it is probably unlikely, but I wonder if we are getting another free basegame world like newcrest, except southwest themed. It would be nice to have somewhere else that is warm nearly year round. I get sick of snow.

I would love a jungle world sims could actually live in, maybe with a Cenote they could swim in