Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Queen Elizabeth II

Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
As the title says...

This thread is dedicated to the United Kingdom's Queen Elizabeth II, in memory of her passing away on September 8, 2022.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-61585886
Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.

Comments

• ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Can't help but wonder if the world will now be plunged into chaos. Only half kidding.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 503 Member
    I live in the UK. It’s night-time now but the church bells in my village have been ringing. The flag will be at half-mast tomorrow.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,447 Member
    My condolences to all simmers in the UK and her colonies. Her Majesty will be greatly missed.
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    I've been glued to the BBC news all day. I'm heartbroken, even though we all knew this was coming soon because of her age, it's still sad to see her go. She has been on the throne my entire life (54 years), her reign is all I've ever known.

.... and we are now witnessing the end of the second Elizabethan era.

This all feels kind of surreal to me, sitting here trying to absorb such an historical day. The changing of a reign from one monarch to the next, something the world hasn't seen in 70 years. Very surreal indeed.

I was really hoping she would make it to her 100th birthday, but I think her loss of Prince Philip last year really took a toll on her health, both mentally and physically, even though she publicly showed us a 'stiff upper lip' since his passing.

RIP Lilibet. Thank you for a lifetime of service and dedication.
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • AdamBurtSimsAdamBurtSims Posts: 37 Member
    I'm in Uk and was shock, having feeling it would come, her husband pass away last year. Had feeling when time come. RIP Queen. Also lost my dad and one of my cats last year.

I'm a British Geek who love Bella Goth, Behr sisters, Liberty Lee, Summer Holidays, Pleasant sisters and other Sims wafius/girlfriends. And like his Sims cats.g8pvk4adgueh.jpg
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    It was a very sad day for us living in the UK as well as people all over the world. She's at peace with Philip now x
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• ZiafarZiafar Posts: 701 Member
    To all my fellow simmers in UK my most sincere condolences.