Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Multiple Crushes?

Has anyone achieved having a sim that has multiple crushes on other sims?
Without cheats and mods?
I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    I did, she had one on an ex, her current husband to be and one of her bullies. All while they were in school. Fun times.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    Mine has two crushes. One on her boyfriend and one on her best friend. Yay high school!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I'm waiting for crushes to get added to young adults up. That will probably be coming with an Attraction System in an Update. There are mods for crushes with YA's and Older though.
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,898 Member
    Crushes are pretty cool... i got one sim with three crushes, and if you dont want one you can erase it dont matter, she can get another one :smile:
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    edited September 2022
    One of my Teens has had several crushes simultaneously; I don't remember if it was three or four. But, when he accepted a date to Prom with one of them, the other crushes naturally became upset.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,898 Member
    I have been playing teens alot lately of course with HSY, and I used 'get over crush' on the sims boyfriend so he wouldnt get upset. But even with sims that have a mutual crush and only the one, they still get a negative moodlet of ' my crush waved at some one else ' ... :smiley:
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    After I posted this, my sim got 3 crushes :D
    Also learned that even though the crush sentiment runs out, the crush is still there.
    @MoonlightGraham in my experience regarding the prom is that everyone that has a romantic relationship gets upset if they don't et ask. Seems you can ask several sims to go as friends ;)
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited September 2022
    I don’t know about crushes, but the sim I have played in high school so far has had 3 best friends, I don’t know if each time I accept if it drops another off the best friends.
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    @SheriSim57 unless you have mods, you can only have one best friend at the time
    edited September 2022
    Deleted.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member

Well then the sims best friend must always be changing…… lol.
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

Well then the sims best friend must always be changing…… lol.

I just go with it cause I don't want the relationship drops then I have my sims Re Propose to their best friends again.