Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF mods to own multiple lots for farming/gardening?

SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
I have seen there are a few "real estate" mods that are rather complex. While that is interesting, I simply want the ability to buy multiple residential lots that my sims can use as gardens/farms. I want to have a lot of plants of different types and thus want more land for them. I've been eyeing the Farmland pack, Littlemssims pack, the real estate back by SimRealist, or Carl's real estate mod. I'm not sure which one to choose.

I don't plan to have a rental property or a venue that makes $. I just want extra land for farming. I'd like to simply be able to buy the lots outright, but even if I have to play real estate games, if it lets me have extra lots for gardening I'll be happy.

So, anyone have recommendations and links?

As an aside, will greenhouses allow me to set the climate to make it seem like a different season to make things grow?

Comments

• SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    Bueller, anyone?
  • SdnPlyr8SdnPlyr8 Posts: 14 New Member
    I don't know if you found a solution, but Littlemssam's holiday home mod would probably work. I just used it to have a family buy a fixer upper that they work on "remodeling" on the weekends while still living in a functional house during the week.

A greenhouse makes the plants sheltered. Any plant will grow at any time of the year.
    Bueller, anyone?
    SdnPlyr8 wrote: »
    I don't know if you found a solution, but Littlemssam's holiday home mod would probably work. I just used it to have a family buy a fixer upper that they work on "remodeling" on the weekends while still living in a functional house during the week.

A greenhouse makes the plants sheltered. Any plant will grow at any time of the year.

Thanks. I'll have to look at that mod. Can I visit the lot anytime? And does it let me purchase lots in the same neighborhood?
  • SdnPlyr8SdnPlyr8 Posts: 14 New Member
    Yes, you can visit anytime. You just have to make sure the lot type is "holiday home" and then it works like an owned retail or restaurant type lot. I don't see why it wouldn't work in the same neighborhood, but I can't say for sure because I was going to a different world (Brindleton Bay to HoB).

Good luck!
    Thanks, Sdnplyr8. Anyone have links to the mod? My internet is being uncooperative today.
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    Suceress wrote: »
    Thanks, Sdnplyr8. Anyone have links to the mod? My internet is being uncooperative today.

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/189144293148/holiday-home-standalone-version-get-to-work-this
    Suceress wrote: »

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/189144293148/holiday-home-standalone-version-get-to-work-this

Thank you very much!