Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights September 2nd- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
September 2nd- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

It's Friday again and that means it's time for our Friday Highlights, my favourite time of the week! :heart: How are you all doing, what are your plans for the weekend? :) This was a super busy week for us, wasn't it? Its time to chill now! ☕📗

💠We had a patch on Tuesday, with bug fixes🛠️ and new scenarios! Read about it in the notes here.

💠Also on Tuesday we have announced two kits: Up your child Sims' closets with trendy patterns & colorful fits 👟, or relax into sophisticated desert-style furniture 🛋️ , with The Sims 4 #FirstFitsKit (already available ✨) & The Sims 4 #DesertLuxeKit (available Sept 14 ✨). We'd love for you guys to join our official screenshot thread here.

xpqcldpafen4.png
"Annabelle, doing her daily practicing" by @simsinmysleep, posted here.

🔸Let's start with knowing a bit more about the star of our featured picture for this week: I present to you 'Anabelle'. Apparently, she loves practicing guitar everyday 🎸. It turns out that some annoying things have been happening during the practice, so this time, Anabelle decided to rehearse at Oasis Springs instead of her apartment in San Myshuno, 'because every time she practices there, 'Penny Pizzazz' comes knocking on her door, saying, “Sounds like something awesome is happening in there, neighbour” and invites herself in.' We'd love if you could share a bit more about those dripping pipes, rats & roaches, @simsinmysleep. 🐀🐀🐀

🔹Remember last week when we were debating about what we would do if we had to act like a Sim, so I couldn't take my eyes off the discussion as comments there were hilarious? 😂 Well, things only got better, and you guys must watch these videos shared by @SimsILikeSims.

🔸Next, our building pick for the week and this time I'd like to give a shout to @NiniBeMe69 for creating the wonderful 'South Bergen', a spacious 4 bed house that should keep your Sims entertained all day long. Congrats, your house is magnificent! 🏡

🔹For this week, we have chosen the interesting question raised by @Elisdream: "Imagine The Sims are coming out with a massive update" - 'What are all those random basic things you would add to the base game?' I must agree with a comment there, as Id love to see 🐲 in the game!

🔸Not to miss a little bit of Sims 3, here we go with another question: "What's the main thing you look for when choosing a world to play in?" Do you prefer large or smaller lots, and why so, asks @face.💭

And that's it, folks. As always, it's a pleasure to take this moment to share a little about what's happened on our forum and appreciate all the wonderful things this community has to offer. I sincerely hope you enjoy this moment as much as I do, and next week I will be back with more.

Have a wonderful Simming weekend, peeps! 💟

Mari

Comments