Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are some of your favorite Sims 3 Store items?

Hi everybody!! 👋 :smile:

Just hoping to make some general chit-chat here on this thread. After years of being away from the Sims 3, I'm slowly starting to rediscover my game - and with it, items from the Sims 3 Store. To be honest, with how long I've been gone, rediscovering the Store and all its items has been an adventure in itself! So, in the process of my rediscovery, I wanted to ask: what are some of your favorite Sims 3 Store items?

It doesn't have to be a fancy venue or a premium content item - for me, it's increasingly the "little things" that seem to draw my attention again, like this top for ladies or this hairstyle for men:

Thumbnail_300x300.png Thumbnail_300x300.png

So, in a similar vein, I'm curious to know what "hidden gems" (or not so hidden, if you like the fancy things!) you hold near and dear, and how you use them in your game :) I'd love to know!
Getting back into TS3! :smile:

Comments

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    edited June 2022
    @pixiegamer - If you look closely at the scarf and turtleneck in my avatar photo, it is a re-colorized version of the sweater you chose. :)

There are so many items in the store that I love. But I will post just two instead of about half the catalogue. (Yes, I have to admit there are some items I own, that I rarely use or like. But they were part of a set. lol)

One of my favourite items is The Wonderfully Woven Hanging Chair from the Bohemian Garden set. I love the detailed pattern in the wicker. I would love to lounge in a chair like this on a nice summer's day.

Thumbnail_300x300.png

I do like the hairstyle you posted from Luxury Resort Attire and I have used it often. I love that set and this hairstyle is one of my favorites

Thumbnail_300x300.png
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited August 2022
    gya6q3k9xm8y.png

I like this cuz it's an end table in the kitchen and there's nothing else that I know of like it in the game. I don't recall how many, but I've stocked the top full of cans from the canning station before so it's got multiple slots to put stuff on. They don't use it as a counter at all. It's fully recolorable so it can match your counters if you chose.
    Post edited by tallcoolone on
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

@tallcoolone - In all my years of owning the store, I don't think I have noticed this item before. I have used Bayside kitchen, but I don't recall using this item. I know just the Sims home I am going to add it to.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @tallcoolone - In all my years of owning the store, I don't think I have noticed this item before. I have used Bayside kitchen, but I don't recall using this item. I know just the Sims home I am going to add it to.

It's not with the kitchen sort. It's not easy to find. It's under surfaces, end tables for $100. ENJOY!

Bayside also has another unique piece, the plate rack which can be moved up and down on the wall and put even under a cabinet, if I am recalling correctly.

My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

@tallcoolone - You have shown me another item I have never used. When I build kitchens, I normally use the kitchen sort. I don't spend much time adding decor items.