Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods by bienchen83/sims4me

Comments

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    edited June 2022
    I have the instant game table change mod for game table. I've noticed it's not working for the game tables that came with Little Camper's kit.

Edit: OK, I just discovered this issue was fixed for the game in May. So removing the mod fixed the issue!
  • DiassaDiassa Posts: 156 Member
    Hi Bienchen, I have a request. Can you fix "norandomhatsaccessoriesandmakeup" mod? According to file info it was updated on April. Now it doesn't work properly. It causes sexual orientation tab not showing in CAS.
      The Sages appreciation club
    RcdS04K.jpg
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,570 Member
    I have been absent from the forums for quite a while du to a quadruple disc prolapse plus certain other issues. @Diassa, the mod has already been updated a good while ago in case you didn't notice yet. :)@telemwill, instantchangegame has also been updated to support the little Campers Kit a while ago - not being able to change a game with one click isn't a fix for a game issue though, it's just for personal convenience.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    Happy 8th birthday, Sims 4! I bring you an update with 3 new and several enhanced mods today. Check it out here if you're interested:
    https://bienchen.sems-own-world.de/de/update-02-09-2022/
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    Hi there,
    as gameplay is so incredibly broken for many at the moment, but build mode does work for most, I bring you another small mod today that opened up a whole lot of building opportunities for me.
    I never used the community space lot type that came with Eco Living a lot as I hardly ever happen to live in the same neighbourhood as a community space. So I made a small mod that unlocks the cheat to instantly change the sub venue of a community space for every Sim – no matter where they live. Now I think I can truely enjoy that feature especially for lots that ought to change with each Season or party lots that are decorated for different occasions like birthdays/weddings/spooky day/…). You need to shift click on the community sign for the cheat interaction to show up.
    You can download the mod in the Eco Livestyle mods category: https://bienchen.sems-own-world.de/eco-lifestyle/
    Happy building!
    bienchen
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    hey @83bienchen - Thank you so much for your mods! I couldn't play without them. Question: What does the newly added Call and Visit Tweak_Highschool change? I couldn't see a description for it on your site.
    edited September 2022
    @ImSands:
    It changes the prom invitations, bbf, ask to be boy/girlfriend, break up,... situations/calls to be less aggrevating. These were all basically tuned to allow them to happen at a friendship level of only 1 of 100 before, plus there were incest issues. I didn't disable them completely, just tuned them down significantly.
    It also stops the constants "Do you want to graduate early" calls.

Basically I do this for every new pack - look what new bizarre calls and visits they added and tweak them to make more sense. The same goes for a lot of my other mods that are enhanced with each pack (as long as it makes sense to add on to the mod)

Thank you!
  • CarmineCarmine Posts: 84 Member
    Hihi, hope you're doing well. I have 2 questions about your lifestyle tweak mod. First, my sim has the close knit lifestyle, and she keeps getting the negative moodlet from having too many friends, even though I have your mod installed. She has 3 friends she's not related to, which should be below the stated limit of 4? Second, what does the food part of the tweak do exactly? I couldn't find any documentation on it anywhere, sorry if its out there and I just couldn't find it, lol. Thank you in advance!
    Which moodlet does she get? If it's the stressed moodlet whenever she makes a new friendship, that's on purpose to remind her she's close knit and shouldn't bring the friendship to the next level. If it's the one that tells you her lifestyle is in danger, it might be due to one of her traits (outgoing, bro, partyanimal and the like will always slightly shift towards the networker lifestyle regardless of how many friends they have). Also, if she's friends with distantly related relatives, friendhips with these will count towards the networker lifestyle.
    The food lifestyletweak mainly makes the junkfood lifestyle easier to obtain, because in a vanilla fgame, none of my Sims ever got that lifestyle so ist wasn't quite balanced.
  • CarmineCarmine Posts: 84 Member
    She gets the friend balance crashing one. Her relative friends are just her mom, dad, and little brother so that's not it. She is cheerful, though, that's probably it. Thank you for the clarification on that and the food lifestyle mod!
    edited September 2022
    I'm actually currently testing an update for the mod that tweaks the lifestyle a little more and lets traits only affect the lifestyle if the Sim also has very little friends (for close knit) or a lot of friends (for networker). It always takes a little longer to test changes for this mod as I need to test with different Sims over a longer period of time, but I hope I'll bei able to release the update within the next few weeks. I'm still looking for a way to have Sims with a medium amount of friends not develop any of the two lifestyles, but that has proven a tricky task so far.
  • koshechka84koshechka84 Posts: 13 New Member
    Hello, @83bienchen. Just wanted to pay your attention to the mod of yours sims4me_morechildrenatparks_version1.
    I've resently noticed VERY MANY toddlers with occult eyes and CC (though it is disallowed for random).
    I've tested new game with only MCCC and this mod. And somehow almost 50% of toddlers generated by mod have occult eys (but they are not occult or hybrid)
    For reference have made some screens https://imgur.com/a/AXgirkC
    I've been using this mod for a rather long time and can't recall this problem at the beginning of using the mod. (But I can't be sure as I have not payed much attention at first)
    All toddlers aged up by game are with normal human eyes. So it seems that something is in the mod.
    There's another update. I've been sitting on some of these mods for quite a while. Please enjoy while we're all waiting for the Sims 4 Summit.

https://bienchen.sems-own-world.de/update-01-10-2022/

@Carmine: It took me longer than I had hoped, but the update is finally live now.

@kosheckka84: Thank you for getting back to me to report the issue.

Is there anybody out there who has not patched to the Werewolves patch level in June yet and would be willing to import the following files into a package with Sims 4 Studio and send the package to me:
    client_CASModifierTuning_Toddler
    client_CASModifierTuning_Toddler_Alien
    client_CASModifierTuning_Toddler_Vampire
    client_CASModifierTuning_Toddler_Witch

It is relatively easy using Sims 4 Studio.
    You'd just have to click on Tools/Extract Tuning...,
    paste the file names in the search bar,
    left-click on the files in the search results popping up,
    then click on "Add to current" package,
    save the file,
    upload it somewhere and send it to me.
    If you need more details or want to send the file via mail instead, please PM me.

Thanks in advance!
    bienchen

• koshechka84koshechka84 Posts: 13 New Member
    > @83bienchen said:
    > Is there anybody out there who has not patched to the Werewolves patch level in June yet and would be willing to import the following files into a package with Sims 4 Studio and send the package to me:
    > client_CASModifierTuning_Toddler
    > client_CASModifierTuning_Toddler_Alien
    > client_CASModifierTuning_Toddler_Vampire
    > client_CASModifierTuning_Toddler_Witch
    >
    > It is relatively easy using Sims 4 Studio.
    > You'd just have to click on Tools/Extract Tuning...,
    > paste the file names in the search bar,
    > left-click on the files in the search results popping up,
    > then click on "Add to current" package,
    > save the file,
    > upload it somewhere and send it to me.
    > If you need more details or want to send the file via mail instead, please PM me.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!
    > bienchen

Hi. Well, I extracted tuning files from 1.87 patch some time ago (which was certainly before Werewolves, but even before Pronouns patch).
    But maybe it'll help:)
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/p05slffgbsyyoyi/files_tuning_1.87.package/file
    Thanks a lot, @koshechka84. That's great!
  • BabuchasBabuchas Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi! I just realised that there is no file for scientist in the “roleoutfits_disabledbychoice” mod. I mean the lab scientist and recepcionist in the scientist acyive career. I think it is the only outfits missing in your awsome mod, and there are filles for the other 2 active careers in get to work (police and actor) so i wonder if you could consider adding the disable outfits option for the scientist career too in the future. Thank you 🙂
    I cannot do any updates at the moment, as I will be moving to an entirely new site in February once again. I will consider updating it after the move is done, but that might take some time depending on EAs release shedule in the meantime.
  • BabuchasBabuchas Posts: 6 New Member
    > @83bienchen said:
    > I cannot do any updates at the moment, as I will be moving to an entirely new site in February once again. I will consider updating it after the move is done, but that might take some time depending on EAs release shedule in the meantime.

Thank you, i understand it will take a while. I fixed it for myself with a little tuning mod, but i think it will be cool for other people if you can update it in the future :)
    I've a already done it, I just can't share atm.
  • e1z1Le1z1L Posts: 13 New Member
    Hello there bienchen! I hope all is well with you. I know you're quite busy at the moment since you're moving your mods tk another site. I just want to check if your mods are compatible to the January 2023 update?

Thanks!
    edited January 2023
    I have not encountered any issues, but I must say I didn't test too much. I'm not only busy with moving, but mostly with real life. I'm hardly ever home from work before 10 pm these days. But I do have some days off in February so I'll hopefully be able to update my mods for the infant update - if it's released in early February, that is.
  • e1z1Le1z1L Posts: 13 New Member
    Seems like you started the year with a busy schedule but I'm glad you'll be having more free time next month. I read from Scarlet's Mods list that your "More toddlers at the park" mod is not compatible with the recent update.
    Now that's interesting. I wouldn't have thought that might be affected by the last patch so thank you very much for bringing it to my attention. I'll look into it this weekend.
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    @e1z1L that was reported before the recent update.
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Now that's interesting. I wouldn't have thought that might be affected by the last patch so thank you very much for bringing it to my attention. I'll look into it this weekend.

Hey bienchen! This was the issue reported for the mod list a couple patches ago:
    Causes spawned toddlers to be married to an adult in their household.

May not have been a patch update that caused the issue tbh, probably just needs tests added to prevent it.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top