Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Recreating my Sims 4 screenshots in my Sims 3 game

2...Next

Comments

• misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    edited June 2022
    @misty4m This is an interesting idea you have here. I think your recreations are quite perfect.

Have you thought about recreating lots (homes) from TS4 in TS3?

Just two house I was thinking about making in the sims 3 from my sims 4 game, my two Tiny houses I made in the game and a sports bar I made in my sims 4 game
    new.png
    After I moved the Goth family to Del Sol Valley Mortimer was abducted by an alien and gave birth to triplet boys, they look so much like their father.

Mortmier_alien_sons_F.jpg

Goth_Alien_Twins_Sims_3.jpg

For some strange reason after I finished building the Goth new home, their household had a lot of alien visitor to the point two alien ships showed up at the same time trying to do an alien abduction again of Mortimer and one of his triplet sons because they already abducted one of his twin sons before.

11-17-19_2-32-22_PM.png

It seems like I had to hit reset a lot with this household to stop the abduction all the time.

08-22-20_3-13-36_PM.png

new.png
    I wanted to recreate one of my favorite rooms I created in my sims 4 game for sims working on their robot skills.

Robotic_Skills_No_CC_s.png

Robotic_Skills.jpg

new.png
    Still working on more
    new.png
    When I send my sims off to college in the sims 4, I feel the dorm need some kind of eating area and a small kitchen with a refrigerator and coffee machine which is a major part I knew for me in college was "COFFEE".

Sims4DormKitchen.png

This is just a small part of a screenshot from the sims 4 kitchen and in the sims 3 they have these amazing music posters promoting singing groups because of the showtime pack.

Sims3DormKitchen.png

new.png
    Sometimes I like my sims to stay off campus in the middle of their term and then I return them back to staying in the dorm because sometimes I feel they miss the campus fun maybe.

Honeydrew_Fields_front.png

I have changed the Honeydew Fileds lot so much, but finally I love it, and this is the living room from the house I uploaded also onto the gallery.

Honeydrew_Field_Kitchen.png

I created this house on Honeydew Fields for students to stay in in the sims 4 or sometimes I will change it back to a rental if my sim is dating someone in the dorm because I don't want my sim to deal with flirty sims while their dating someone in the dorm.

College_House_S3.png

roomscreent.png

new.png
    This house I created for the Tiny Living Contest for the sims 4 that the sims team created before the release of the pack, my little house have been change around so many times in my game until finally I noticed I needed plant life around the house and a basement, but in this screenshot is the first time I worked on it before I upgraded it to look better and move the side door to the front.

20by15.png

01-10-20_3-33-40_PM.png

01-10-20_3-20-16_PM.png

01-09-20_11-59-18_PM.png

01-09-20_11-58-21_PM.png

01-09-20_11-54-29_PM.png

In the sims 3 there is a way to create taller walls and there is a process to doing but I didn't want to do that with this house being so small

Screenshot-898.jpg

Screenshot-897.jpg

Screenshot-890.jpg

Screenshot-887.jpg

Screenshot-886.jpg

Screenshot-892.jpg

Screenshot-882.jpg

new.png
    I'm working on new screenshots and still some old ones I took in the sims 4 and maybe next I'll do some sims 2 screenshot using sims 4 to create it.
    new.png
    I know it's been a little while, but I took a short break to play some of my favorite video games ๐ŸŽฎ, I'm also a big Minecraft dungeon โš”๏ธ fan and of course some of my sim's game. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    new.png
    edited August 2022
    In my sims game I love creating famous DJ's and his one of them from my old gameplay, currently in my new saved gameplay his not famous and not a DJ because I have limited packs installed on my computer right now. But he is a well-paid sim working in the music career.

08212022S4.png

08212022S3.png

new.png
    This is a screenshot from my game I took of Tracy McKnight talking to her son Quentin Jr McKnight, it always seems to me when she would talk to her son or daughter while at college, she would stare them down first before she started talking to them. Out of all my sims mother's I created she is my most favorite sim mother in my game, she didn't stalk her kids at college, she just seemed like she checked on them once and a while to keep them focus.

1201McKnightS4.png

In my sims 3 game I couldn't get the same face expression as Tracy in the sims 4 but the screenshot came out really nice and very close.

1201McKnightS3.png

Here is one of my screenshots of her giving her two kids the stare first before starting, I've taken a few screenshots of her doing this and her kids would just stand there and wait until their mother start.

MrsMcKnight.png

new.png
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I got inspired by your posts and did a similar thing - I remade a house from my Sims 4 game in 3 with conversions and replicated the screenshots :)
    08-30-22-1-06-43-PM.png
    Screenshot-255.jpg
    08-30-22-1-17-14-PM.png
    Screenshot-260.jpg
    08-30-22-1-12-24-PM.png
    Screenshot-256.jpg
    Really nice @Onverser ๐Ÿ˜Š I love it
    new.png