Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just The Way I Am: new challenge

13...Next

Comments

• sage0604sage0604 Posts: 1 New Member
    looks good! i'm gonna try it. do you mind if i post pics with every generation?:D
  • June_GirlJune_Girl Posts: 14 New Member
    I might, ill combine the levels though ;)
  • ShaedannaShaedanna Posts: 14 New Member
    This sounds really fun :-) I'm going to do extra hard as most challenges I've come across just aren't challenging enough - I've found that the only real challenge is having the patience to wait things out. Just one question - there's no mention of spouses. As this is a generational game, are children to be adopted/created, or are spouses allowed. If spouses are allowed, are they allowed to be fully controlled?
  • ShaedannaShaedanna Posts: 14 New Member
    Okay, I can't wait to start, so I'm going to assume that normal spouses are allowed. I'll be choosing a base game pre-made as they're the least skilled at the start of the game
  • querenciaaquerenciaa Posts: 3 New Member
    Everly Myers: Painter Extraordinaire, Creative, Goofball, and Romantic. I'm so excited to start!
  • EvaJadeeEvaJadee Posts: 1 New Member
    This sounds so fun! I can wait to try this challange.
  • ClaraEmma2ClaraEmma2 Posts: 2 New Member
    I know this is dumb.. But I can't find the rules..I only see the comments.. The last time I checked out this challenge, it showed me the rules, but not anymore, and I forgot them? Can someone maybe send me the link? :(
  • ClaraEmma2ClaraEmma2 Posts: 2 New Member
    nevermind found them :)
  • GERARDISMYRELIGION1GERARDISMYRELIGION1 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @TheSimulatorSimmer said:
    > Is there anyone on earth that will try this? :'( :'(
    I'm doing it and its great! keep up the good ideas!
  • JayTheGingerHamsterJayTheGingerHamster Posts: 33 Member
    I can see a problem in the family aspirations so I am going to leave it until last and if I am still struggling with it I might just skip it because they are both a little too complicated for me to be trying to complete as a challenge.
  • JayTheGingerHamsterJayTheGingerHamster Posts: 33 Member
    Also, there isn't any purple hair in the sims base game so I am going to pick a dark pink instead - is that ok?
  • BigL1lBigL1l Posts: 2 New Member
    I've started this challenge, and I'm onto my second generation. I'm really enjoying it so far, but @TheSimulatorSimmer , do you think there could be updated rules for different expansion packs.
  • BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    > @TheSimulatorSimmer said:
    > Hello,and welcome to my first post on the Sims 4 forums! Today I''ll bring to you a new challenge called "Just The Way I Am". This will be a new and hopefully difficult way to keep you entertained!
    >
    > NOVICE RULES
    > First, in CAS, you create your Sim. The appearance can be any way you want, apart from the hair colour. We'll talk about that later. However, all your traits must be emotional! This will mean you don't have to mould out a winning combo, or at least it's not as complicated.
    > Your choices are:
    > POSITIVE- choose 1
    > Cheerful(becomes Happy)
    > Creative(become Inspired, and although they're sometimes upset when not being Creative, being Creative is a good idea for almost everyone.)
    > Genius (become Focused)
    > Self-Assured- these Sims are just often Confident- nothing else to it.
    > NEUTRAL/NEGATIVE, choose 2
    > Active- not everyone has time for workouts! Neutral.
    > Gloomy- who wants to be sad? Negative.
    > Goofball- would be Positive, but you can die by being playful! Neutral.
    > Hot-Headed- who wants to be angry? Negative.
    > Romantic- Sometimes you don't have time to flirt. Although it's probably an OK idea still, like Goofball. Neutral,but close to good. I recommend this.
    >
    > Your goal is to achieve one apiration in all Aspiration types over the generations. These are: Athletic (Bodybuilder), Creativity (Bestselling Author, Musical Genius, or Painter Extraordinare), Deviance (Public Enemy and Chief of Mischief), Family (Big Happy Family and Successful Lineage), Food (Master Chef and Master Mixoligist), Fortune (Fabulously Wealthy and Mansion Baron), Knowledge (Renaissance Sim, Nerd Brain, and Computer Whiz), Love (Hopeful Romantic and Soulmate), Nature (Freelance Botanist, Angling Ace and The Curator) and Popularity (Friend of the World, Party Animal and Joke Star.)
    > Depending on your Aspiration Type, you must have a certain hair colour.
    > Love: Pink
    > Nature: Green
    > Deviance: Black
    > Popularity: Yellow/Blonde
    > Knowledge: Brown
    > Creativity: Light Blue
    > Athletic: White/Grey (you may break this if you want a young-looking Sim, in which case go for light blonde.)
    > Food: Purple
    > Family: Dark Blue
    >
    > For the first 3 generations, only emotional traits are acceptable.
    > For the next 2, Hobbies are allowed too.
    > For the 3 after that, you're also allowed Social. BUT one of the traits must be negative (Not neutral. Or positive,but you knew that.)
    > Then, if you really can't do 1 per generation, Lifestyles come into play. Still one negative though, mind. This goes on for 5 years.
    > So at the end of 13 generations without accomplishing your goal, you fail Novice Level. More rules soon.
    >
    >
    >
    >

This is a pretty good challenge but...you could use a little more strict rules.
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • NerdyChocoboNerdyChocobo Posts: 1 New Member
    The extra hard mode sounds really fun!! The idea of a good sim having to do public enemy is making me giggle
  • bananapie4lifebananapie4life Posts: 2 New Member
    You do realize that you can naturally have white hair before your even a elder right? It’s called being a albino, I’m saying this because the thing about white hair, I just thought I should say something cause it caught me off guard despite me myself not having white hair,

Challenge sounds fun though
  • MaijamMaijam Posts: 1 New Member
    I'll make a mix with the novice and extra-hard, following the aspirations !