Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    71 and sunny with S 7 mph breeze B)
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    It's mostly cloudy and 79F. It never dropped below 75 last night due to cloud cover. Today is supposed to partly to mostly cloudy. It's also supposed to be "cooler" at 94, instead of the 100+ readings we've had over the last few days. Sadly, the "cooldown" isn't going to last beyond today. Tomorrow is supposed to be 99 and Sunday 101.
    68 and mostly cloudy with SE 5 mph breeze. B)
    It's sunny and 80F right now. The high today is forecasted to be 105F, which is unusually hot for this late in the summer. Supposedly the hot weather is expected to continue through the middle of next week.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Back to the heat wave after a small break. Today is supposed to be 32c I believe. It's already up to 29. Supposed to last another week at least.

This is crazy our hottest day of the year was supposed to be almost a month ago but that was a lie this year. Starting September at 30ish is so insane... I've seen snow in early Sept don't recall it ever being 30sh the whole first week maybe for like a day or 2 but not a week. I hate this so much. I would actually take -40 right now over this nonsense that's how done I am with the heat.
  • MizzjewelMizzjewel Posts: 5 New Member
    67F highest today will be 72F sunny, slightly smoggy winds 8mph
  • Ry_bread_54Ry_bread_54 Posts: 29 Member
    rain and clouds thats literally all
    thats why i love nestle crunch.lsiyb4iaupkm.jpeg
    Sun is just now coming up for what's looking to be a beautiful day in the 80's. Right now 72 with a gentle 2 mph w breeze. B)
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,823 Member
    Very weird, in my neck of the woods we had 13 celsius on thursday, and today its 27 celsius feeling like a 32 ! :|
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    33c and lots of smoke in the air. I am beyond miserable.
  • brizgalbrizgal Posts: 140 Member
    Today is hot and cloud-free - hopefully will help clear the local floods from previous downpours.
    64F and cloudy with E 9 mph breeze.
    edited September 2022
    Yesterday was 103 degrees (F) and apparently broke a record. Today and tomorrow are supposed to be a few degrees "cooler" before it goes up to as high as 105 on Tuesday and Wednesday. It was originally supposed to cool off about mid-week, but the weather forecasters seem to have changed their minds and say it probably won't happen until Sunday or Monday of next week now.
    15 C. Rain. :|
    20 degrees C, overcast but no rain
    64F and cloudy with NE 5 mph breeze.
    it is overcast with storms predicted - hoping it stays away so the flooding can clear because i need to travel in a few days.
  • FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 486 Member
    It’s night now, but we’ve had about 20 degrees C and heavy thundery downpours on and off all day.
    20 degrees celsius, thick cloud cover keeping the air cool. Perfect for a fresh ride downtown 🚴 (37 km)
    74F and partly sunny with a cool breeze blowing over Lake Michigan from the NNW. B)
    dry, hot, gusty winds
    It was already flooded here, tonight we had a severe thunderstorm with strong wind warning and massive amount of rain (still pouring). Can't see me making it to the train so I can travel to my appointments on Friday. Not even sure if the train will be running. In the words of that classic song: whatever will be, will be.
    69F and sunny with a N 8 mph breeze. Love this time of year in Michigan! B)