Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tell me your Sim Schedules!

Please don't go off topic, then I may risk closing the page! So please reply only if you have a Sim schedule! This is for my household(s) I play, starting from morning to night: Only applies to careers waking up the Sim at 8AM.

• Regardless, I make my Sims wake up at 5AM or 6AM if they have a job starting at 8

• At the time they wake up, I make them eat their first meal at 7AM.

• After work, from 8AM starting shift to 2, I give them another meal.

• I'll let them hang until 6-7 PM for dinner.

•7 to 10PM I give them a shower, treat most of their needs before going to bed.

And the same repeating happens on workdays.

On non-workdays:

• I'll let them wake up at 9AM. Then 10AM they get breakfast.

•After 10AM I take care of remaining needs.

• Before 6PM, I let them free time, play, take care of needs, etc.

• 6PM they have dinner.

• 6-10Pm they will take care of remaining needs. and sleep.

Let me know your schedules!
I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

My style of play is story driven so my sims don't have schedules.
  • Options
    peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    My sims don't have schedules either, since they work as a magician. Unfortunately, they have been going to bed super late recently and then end up waking up and 10 or 11 AM
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    My sims do not have a schedule, I just play as the game goes, and what they are doing or need. I just have fun. they get up and go to bed when they are tired and wake up when they are recharged.
  • Options
    faceface Posts: 21 Member
    Whether my sim has a schedule or not depends on their personality. When I play with my household full of young rockstar wannabes, they party, play video games and eat pizza until 4 AM, and then sleep until noon (with the exception of the "group mom" who actually pays the rent and gets to work on time). But the mom in my snobby, upper-class family needs to go jogging before work and eat brunch with her girlfriends every Saturday.
  • Options
    ItsMeThatGuyItsMeThatGuy Posts: 305 Member
    The reason why my Sims need a schedule, is because they want to become the successful-minded Sim they could reach and, because of that, they need to be on track. My Sims want to become the next CEO in the business job branch.
    I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.