Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moonlight Falls Lighting

IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
Is there any way to get rid of the greenish lighting in Moonlight Falls? It makes everything outdoors look greenish and I can't stand it. I was planning on playing in it, because it has so much room to add more types of community lots, but when I got my game all set up, I remembered why I quit playing in it.

Comments

• TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    Hmm, I'm don't really see colors right, so I'm probably not the right person to answer this, but won't any lighting mod achieve that?
    This is how it looks like in my game (original shots), so look whether you see that green tinge or not:

TdRM34J.jpg
    59CK7av.jpg
    klnW5Lw.jpg
    4EWfRuE.jpg

If yes, forget what I said. If not, just use a lighting mod.
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    I use lighting mods by BrntWaffles so every town I play in has Sunlit Tides lighting and water. I love it! You can find it here and here are all of her lighting mods :) I hope that helps <3
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I love the dark lighting in Moonlight Falls. It's so nice & creepy at the same time. :D>:):p
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    @Turjan It turns out it doesn't have the greenish tint all the time, but I really can't stand seeing my blonde sim outside with green hair.

@StephSteb Thank you. I'm going to use that mod.

@SERVERFRA To each their own. LOL!
  • CharlotteknCharlottekn Posts: 544 Member
    Is it the full moon lighting that's green? I believe you can turn that off with NRAAS Overwatch.
  • nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited November 2021
    The same thing happens to me sometimes but all I've been able to do is go back into my save and the lightening is usually fixed. I get that greenish cast in other worlds like Dragon Valley as well. And Midnight Hollow alternates between being way too dark and at times, red.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Full moon lighting is green, but it wasn't that. I already had that turned off with Overwatch, but I checked the moon phase anyway, and it was at the new moon.
  • nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    Full moon lighting is green, but it wasn't that. I already had that turned off with Overwatch, but I checked the moon phase anyway, and it was at the new moon.

Thanks for that, I will check the moon phase next time I see green.
  • faceface Posts: 21 Member
    > @SERVERFRA said:
    > I love the dark lighting in Moonlight Falls. It's so nice & creepy at the same time. :D >:) :p

Same here! It's the only reason I got the Supernatural EP... Then again, I'm a Twilight/Twin Peaks/Tim Burton freak so I'm definitely biased.