Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    helen912 wrote: »
    It would be enough to tell me where else I could post this question. Please. :(

You could try Sims 4 Studio. They have a thread called Modding Request and WCF. You will need a membership to post but, it is free.

Of course!!! Bananas45, thank you for being so kind and always helping me! Of course, sims4studio, I am a member there. I don't know why I did not consider this myself, but sometimes you just need sb to remember you. I will go there straight! Thank you!
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    I would like a mod that lets me have my sim purchase multiple residential lots to use for farming/gardening. I know there are multiple fancy real estate mods that have real estate agents, but I just want to straight up buy other lots for regular price and then set up greenhouses, gardens, apiaries, etc there. I want to have one lot for trees, another for flowers, another for fruits/veggies, etc. I know the purpose of the lots doesn't really matter, but I'd like those lots to be treated as my sims home as well as the home the sim already lives in. Not sure if that is possible. But the idea is it will be lots that I can do stuff on and fence in so other sims can't mess with my gardens. I downloaded a bunch of cc harvestable plants and I need more space to plant them. I also wouldn't mind having my livestock on a separate lot.

Also, is there anything already in place to let me create new lots and place them? Or is that not possible in this game?
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    please tell me someone made a mod that gets rid of the excessive phone animation when talking to someone??? no idea who thought that was a good idea but it is the simple most annoying thing they ever put in the game!!
  • zsurkuszzsurkusz Posts: 17 Member
    I need a mod what disabled constant best friend and prom asking if my sim ALREADY have Bff and prom partner? Nearly everyone hurt by my sim in the school XD It's drive me crazy tbh....
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    please tell me someone made a mod that gets rid of the excessive phone animation when talking to someone??? no idea who thought that was a good idea but it is the simple most annoying thing they ever put in the game!!

There are several that do this. Check out page 1 of the Broken Mods thread under new mods for the pack.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    zsurkusz wrote: »
    I need a mod what disabled constant best friend and prom asking if my sim ALREADY have Bff and prom partner? Nearly everyone hurt by my sim in the school XD It's drive me crazy tbh....

OMG PLEASE SOMEONE DO THIS MOD!! I have been looking for a mod for this since the pack came out. I cannot take it anymore. All these hurt feelings over nothing and asking over and over after you already SAID NO!
  • LoreaLorea Posts: 243 Member
    I wish someone adopt this mod and add ECO updates as well. The original modder quit modding.
    https://modthesims.info/d/650138/instant-upgrades-for-beds-showers-stoves-rocketship-simray.html
  • Reffy2Reffy2 Posts: 18 Member
    I wanted to make my own thread, but apparently I need more "points." :s

Anyway, I have sims autonomous actions disabled, yet my sims hug or kiss when the conversation is flirty. I don't want my sims to do that, unless I tell them to. What other sims do to my sim is up to them.

Any mod that allows me to do this? Because the MCCC mod completely disables certain actions for all sims. That's going to far. :)
  • MissRoxanne123MissRoxanne123 Posts: 19 Member
    I would like a mod that makes it so that more than 4 sims can play on the console at the tv in the pc game. So that the whole family could play multiplayer games.

I tried to make it for myself but was unable to, and when looking it up online Google thinks I'm looking for mods for Sims 4 on the console - which I'm not.
    Is there a mod that allows all romantic actions between teen and young adult/adult?

The MCCC woohoo mod doesn't allow certain text messages and adds things I don't want/need.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Reffy2 wrote: »
    Is there a mod that allows all romantic actions between teen and young adult/adult?

The MCCC woohoo mod doesn't allow certain text messages and adds things I don't want/need.

A Mod like this would violate the Teen rating and discussion of such is not allowed on this forum.
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 702 Member
    I need a mod not only to desable wants and fears but also the moodlet from the objects in build/buy. The toggles are not working. My sims is constantly disgusted par their environmment whatever it is.
    Is there a mod that > @Bananas_45 said:
    > A Mod like this would violate the Teen rating and discussion of such is not allowed on this forum.

What is "Teen rating"? Couldn't find it in the rules either.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited August 2022
    Is there a mod that > @Bananas_45 said:
    > A Mod like this would violate the Teen rating and discussion of such is not allowed on this forum.

What is "Teen rating"? Couldn't find it in the rules either.

Sims 4 is a Teen rated game (see the bottom of the page):
    "Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language." It's like a PG-13 rating for movies.

Here is a link to the rules including barring adult themes. Teens having romantic relationships with young adults/adults is generally considered to be an adult situation. This is why MCCC does not allow those interactions.

*quote from Google results
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    I need a mod that has realistic lightning, which means being struck by lightning will kill a sim 90% of the time.
    Also I need a mod that has food poisoning as in if the food goes bad and you eat it; there is like a 10-20% chance to die from food poisoning.
    Also does fear cause deaths for the elderly? if not I need a mod that can cause them to die from being terrified; which is a 10-20% chance as well. Also I would not mind having a mod that makes mean spirited (and maybe evil?) sims go on a rampage when they are drunk (Bar fight idea), adds more fun/ drama into the game. :D
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited August 2022

I would recommend the PG mod "Wonderful Whims". It fits the Teen rating of the game. As always, please be sure to read all mod instructions, especially regarding mod conflicts. However, teen-adult romance actions (think crush on teacher or classmate's older brother or sister) must be limited for legal reasons, and at a minimum must be rejected by the adult Sim, perhaps even a recoil in disgust, or a "no thanks, I don't want to be locked down". It is way better to use the game default of Sim teens and adults do not interest each other. (Often conversationally as well.)
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    My mod wishes:
    (1) Placeable minable rocks with different gems in EVERY world/neighborhood, not just Willow Springs.
    (2) Fish Aquarium that a diver can use/swim in. (For example: The Sims (2000) had one. )
    (3) Wigs as temporary hair replacements that use hat slots
    (4) Update/adoption of custom umbrella mod (I cannot get the Sims4Studio mod from andrew to work for this anymore).

I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
    Ooh, mine-able rocks would be awesome! I know there is a mining mod where you go into a mineshaft rabbithole, but its not the same as the rocks that can be placed.

I would add that I would love mods for clam/oyster digging and kelp/seaweed farming (different types of kelp and not just the mermaid kelp).
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I'm looking for a mod that would make it possible to train pets to stay off of the couch.
    I tend to bring my pets inside when it's wet or cold outside, but it gets annoying when they go right for the couch and lay there.
    Maybe a "Get Off The Couch" interaction where the animal eventually learns it's a no-no.
    Or maybe a fix for the No Dogs/No Cats rugs that never seemed to work for me. I used to put them at the bottom and at the top of staircases and they would ignore it. Now I just put up the fence from Toddler Stuff and treat it like a baby/pet gate which can be hard to do when the space between the stairs and the front door is really tight.

So far the only thing that I can seem to do is put up a small fence with a gate to keep them out. I like using the fence and gate that came with Toddler Stuff but this only works if the house is big enough.
    That's harder to do with smaller houses.

Thank you.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
    I know there are many fears and wants mods out there, but is there one that stops them altogether? Or perhaps another way to stop them? Right now I'm using the UI mod to remove them when they come, which is fine, but if there was another option I would like to know about it. Thank you.
    edited August 2022
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a mod that would make it possible to train pets to stay off of the couch.
    I tend to bring my pets inside when it's wet or cold outside, but it gets annoying when they go right for the couch and lay there.
    Maybe a "Get Off The Couch" interaction where the animal eventually learns it's a no-no.
    Or maybe a fix for the No Dogs/No Cats rugs that never seemed to work for me. I used to put them at the bottom and at the top of staircases and they would ignore it. Now I just put up the fence from Toddler Stuff and treat it like a baby/pet gate which can be hard to do when the space between the stairs and the front door is really tight.

So far the only thing that I can seem to do is put up a small fence with a gate to keep them out. I like using the fence and gate that came with Toddler Stuff but this only works if the house is big enough.
    That's harder to do with smaller houses.

Thank you.

That would be a good idea. Maybe there could be beds/couches designated just for the pets so they would go to those by default.

I imagine it could be set in a manner similar to the "don't wash dishes where you angry poop" mod that made Sims wash dishes in the kitchen instead of the bathroom. So, pets would choose to sit on other designated furniture before they sit on couches/chairs.
    Post edited by Suceress on
  • lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    Hi. I've already posted this in the discussion but can someone create a clique based mod for the high school years pack. I would make it myself but I don't have the slightest clue on how to make a mod and I was hoping for this kind of feature in game. I understand they have join the football, cheer, chess, and computer team as careers but I kind of wanted to see them as actual groups you can join and the hierarchies of those groups. it would be nice to see these "cliques" interacting at school like the rivalry between the jocks and the nerds. The relationship between the greasers and the preppies, that kind of feature would be amazing to see in game
    @Suceress, I like the idea of turning it on and off like the mod you mentioned too. Both would work.
    Maybe if a sim had to train the pet to prefer the designated furniture, (my choice would be the floor or their own pet bed/cat tower-which they usually ignore or don't sleep in long anyway), over the couches or chairs even with it turned off. Like a focal point of training. Here not there kind of training.
    But no training is lost if the sim calls them to the lay/sit on the couch with them.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    lebgirl_18 wrote: »
    Hi. I've already posted this in the discussion but can someone create a clique based mod for the high school years pack. I would make it myself but I don't have the slightest clue on how to make a mod and I was hoping for this kind of feature in game. I understand they have join the football, cheer, chess, and computer team as careers but I kind of wanted to see them as actual groups you can join and the hierarchies of those groups. it would be nice to see these "cliques" interacting at school like the rivalry between the jocks and the nerds. The relationship between the greasers and the preppies, that kind of feature would be amazing to see in game

If you can wait until 10 September, Adeepindigo will be releasing to the public her new mod, Dynamic Teen Life. This mod will feature cliques (Womp Jocks, Artist Collective, Nerd Brains, Rebel Rousers, Floaters, Cool Llamas). You can read about it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/71066232

• lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    Thank you @loubyloulou