Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What sort of occults would you like?

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    All 3
    Angels, Centaurs, Demons, Elves, Fairies, Genies, Hinds, Lycans, Wolves, Werecats & Werewolves, oh my. ;):p>:)o:)B)
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited May 2022
    1 & 3
    Werewolves (or just wolves in general), fairies, centaurs, elves. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan so anything from that series (or an entire pack dedicated to the fandom LOL) would make me happy. I should have chosen all 3 lol
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    Other
    Other because Liches would be cool. :)
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    1 & 2
    Werewolves and fairies have my interest the most, but I wouldnt be against other unique occults in the slightest!
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Fey folk - faeries, pixies, leprechauns, &c.
    Vampires are the only ones that I really like. However I think fairies could be done so cute. I think of the world that they could add, all flowery. If we had to get any, I'd rather have had them.
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    2 & 3
    Fey creatures for sure!
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Other
    All three but also Seelie and Unseelie court for the Fae
    "angels" and "demons"
    Otherkin
    Dragons with Dragon King
    Ghosts we can create in CAS
    Improved aliens
    Phoenixes
    Kitsune
    Yokai
    Thunderbird
    Spirits of Vengeance (Disney owns Marvel EA has the licencing rights to Disney at the present time which means legally being able to create Ghost Rider in the game) I love Max Villareal aged up to a young adult but it would be very entertaining to watch him meet a Rider using The Penance Stare on him and see if he changes his evil ways with the option to start a path of redemption for and the ability to change the evil trait to good.
    My list goes on and on

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Other
    Fairies, Unicorns, Dragons, Kirin (deer type creature), and anything else that strikes their fancy.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Other
    I guess I'll say anything if they are interesting to play and well made.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Other
    Bigfoots or Hobbits.
  • LIL_LillyLIL_Lilly Posts: 93 Member
    edited September 2022
    All 3
    Angels would be awesome as long as they are actually like angels, unkillable, don't do stupid looking animations its fine when sims do it but angels, I don't want my angel to get squashed by a vending machine, you get the point.
    Post edited by LIL_Lilly on
    Yes, I play big families in the sims. please add crawling babies and pre-teens, My mom played sims 1 and 2 now I play 4, its just family tradition at this point
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    2 & 3
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Bigfoots or Hobbits.

We have Bigfoot in TS2, so why not here?
  • JinxIndigoJinxIndigo Posts: 45 Member
    2 & 3
    2 & 3

Actually both 2 and 3 could be considered in Fey folk, so a Fey Folk Game pack could include all 2 and 3 as same lifestate with different appearence & skill chain. For example, Pixies have wings and master in mischiveous spells in skill chain while dryads have plantsim look and master in nature themed spells etc
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Classic mythology - elves, naiads, dryads, nymphs, fauns, satyrs, centaurs
    I'm in a toss-up as leprechauns would be fun as well, but who doesn't like elves?
    2 & 3
    Elves are cool when done properly, they are hardly confined to being Santa's little helpers. Leprechauns are always a winner. To be honest, I think gnomes are badly done in Sims. The ones I've encountered in fantasy literature are quite intelligent and excel in both finance and tinkering/mechanics. If anyone makes a modernish whatever in a fantasy story it will be a gnome.
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    I'm more referring to elves in Lord of the Rings. Excellent archers, a bit magical, and with an epic lifespan. Still, Clement Frost might need the help... Not that my elf wants to do it, it's too busy trying to scout hunting grounds and avoid vampires at night.
    2 & 3
    That's the sort of elf I have in mind as well. Plus, excellent craftsmen in wood, heavy into the arts - especially music and poetry.
  • ForbiddenOrgansForbiddenOrgans Posts: 19 Member
    2 & 3
    Maybe y'all disagree but I feel like either a bunch of the fae folk type stuff should have been included in the Realm of Magic part of Glimmerbrook or that it would make sense to put together like a folklore pack and a mythology pack where one would be set in idk Tir Nan Og or Avalon or something and would contain all the fae folk type stuff and then the other would be more of an ancient Greek type setting with more of the mythological content. What I will say is that I would have absolutely no patience for them releasing another dozen individual packs all broken up by creature type the way they've been doing so far and if that's what they would be doing with this, I wouldn't want it at all.
  • ForbiddenOrgansForbiddenOrgans Posts: 19 Member
    2 & 3
    > @Jadeleine said:
    > I would actually like to see something totally new and fresh like angels, valkyries, elven kind etc. And they would have like abilities/powers tree to choose from like earthly, healing or battle skills. It would be so awesome to greate a neighborhoods with them having a rival with other occults. For example Angel could heal a Vampire to normal human and what else...Angels could heal broken hearts etc. I know sims is a familygame so maybe my dream of having a dragon age typed battling abilities is a bit too much tough. But something familyfriendly and not too cruel for childrens eyes would be fun. But any occult like fairies and warewolfs Im going to enjoy if they come.

The only issue with angels is that anything of a religious nature will never happen since stuff like that tends not to be incorporated into kids' content I think out of fear of offending religious people. Especially when you're talking about angels healing vampirism, it seems like the kind of thing religious mothers might take issue with and make a fuss about, but I could be wrong. Cool idea though!
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    edited August 2022
    I mostly want elves. High elves, dark elves, wood elves, sea elves, etc.
    Would also like dwarves, gnomes, haflings, and orcs since I play d&d.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    All 3
    I voted for all 3 as I love having supernatural stuff in my game... :)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Other
    Shapeshifters!

I've wanted to create Sims from a trilogy of books I love and tell their story for a long time, but I can't without Shapeshifters. I could use my imagination and some photoshop magic to make it happen, but I'd rather we had Sims capable of such a thing instead. Realistically, I know it'll never happen, too complicated I would imagine. But, a gal can dream, right? ;) Perhaps we'll get them in the new iteration in a few years? Stranger things have happened...

Happy Simming! <3
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    All 3
    I still want:
    Angels
    Centaurs
    Demons
    Elves
    Fairies
    Genies
    Hinds
    Satyrs
  • CordeliaBeaufortCordeliaBeaufort Posts: 76 Member
    Fey folk - faeries, pixies, leprechauns, &c.
    drakharis wrote: »
    All three but also Seelie and Unseelie court for the Fae
    YES! It would be amazing to see Seelie & Unseelie courts. Quite similar to Sims 2 witches.
    Seelie: good reputation, "nice" fairies with nice spells
    Unseelie: bad reputation "evil / mischief" fairies with mischief spells
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Other
    Fairies, werewolves, vampires, pretty cool but underdeveloped.

Aliens would be my total favorite if they could have a world that is Sixam with alien townies, and more gameplay.

You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg