Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bring Back The Fairies, Horses & Unicorns 🦄 🧚🏽‍♀️

DeeSimsGirlDeeSimsGirl Posts: 96 Member
edited August 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Why is this world insistent on living out their “villian era” like oooookay you know there is more than just black & dark magic right??? Or are they just too evil to see good now? Bring back the good magic! Bring back fairies, horses and unicorns 🦄
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    I admit that I don't care about fairies, but I support anyone who wants them. I do want horses, unicorns, and pegasus. And pegacorns/alicorns.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    After all the many fixes of Sims 4, I still want Fairies, Genies, Horses, Pegasus & Unicorns. Pretty please. :p<3;)
  • jellybelly_3jellybelly_3 Posts: 75 Member
    OMG YESSSSSSSSS!!!! I want fairies back too! Back in sims 3, I played with fairies all the time, like it was literally the most used feature that I personally used, and it sucks that they haven't added it to the sims 4 yet😖😖

My only problem tho is if and when they come out with fairies, they will only release a fairy pack, which is cool, it's what we want, BUT I really want them to drop a whole supernatural pack, maybe even an expansion pack, including many supernatural beings!!! I made a discussion about it last night, check it out at https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1003078/lets-talk-supernatural-%F0%9F%A7%9F#latest
  • DeeSimsGirlDeeSimsGirl Posts: 96 Member
    OMG YESSSSSSSSS!!!! I want fairies back too! Back in sims 3, I played with fairies all the time, like it was literally the most used feature that I personally used, and it sucks that they haven't added it to the sims 4 yet😖😖

My only problem tho is if and when they come out with fairies, they will only release a fairy pack, which is cool, it's what we want, BUT I really want them to drop a whole supernatural pack, maybe even an expansion pack, including many supernatural beings!!! I made a discussion about it last night, check it out at https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1003078/lets-talk-supernatural-%F0%9F%A7%9F#latest

It is unfortunate, but I’d gladly pay it lol 😂, but horses and unicorns should be added as an update to pets & scuba diving should be an update for island living. WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PURCHASE THESE THING SEPARATELY. Especially after buy the packs they should have ALREADY came with.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    After all the many fixes of Sims 4, I still want Fairies, Genies, Horses, Pegasus & Unicorns. Pretty please. :p<3;)

Amen!

It is unfortunate, but I’d gladly pay it lol 😂, but horses and unicorns should be added as an update to pets & scuba diving should be an update for island living. WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PURCHASE THESE THING SEPARATELY. Especially after buy the packs they should have ALREADY came with.

That's what I'm saying, like EA releases these 🐸🐸🐸🐸 packs that I feel like they can do so much better on🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ But I'll gladly pay for it too and that's why EA does what they do😿😿 because they know simmers will buy whatever EA dishes out just look at high school years😬😬

That's what I'm saying, like EA releases these 🤔🤔🤔🤔 packs that I feel like they can do so much better on🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ But I'll gladly pay for it too and that's why EA does what they do😿😿 because they know simmers will buy whatever EA dishes out just look at high school years😬😬

I’ve actually had no problems with the pack itself the HS one other than the new glitch where the sims automatically randomly age up & die lol I do believe that was because of an update to the base game rather than the pack. The truth of it is this the creators of the game itself are not going to take the time out and make these amazing lavish buildings and or expansions with things to do for our sims like they used to do they just aren’t that’s how they got us hooked now that’s up to simmers like me who create to bring the love back because if they aren’t going to care someone has to. & I care about a simmers gaming experience I think we should be able to have the things we ask for in the game without being sold half 🐸🐸🐸🐸 expansion pack and having updates that don’t correspond with mods ITS 2022 we ALL have mods. There is an obvious and clear level of disrespect from creator to player & im telling you now I feel a protest and boycott of the Sims 5 coming of said demands are not met for the Sims 4 before proceeding to a whole new Sims. I will not be buying Sims 5 or any packs if they continue to not listen and value the opinions of their customers.

That's what I'm saying, like EA releases these 🤔🤔🤔🤔 packs that I feel like they can do so much better on🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ But I'll gladly pay for it too and that's why EA does what they do😿😿 because they know simmers will buy whatever EA dishes out just look at high school years😬😬

I’ve actually had no problems with the pack itself the HS one other than the new glitch where the sims automatically randomly age up & die lol I do believe that was because of an update to the base game rather than the pack. The truth of it is this the creators of the game itself are not going to take the time out and make these amazing lavish buildings and or expansions with things to do for our sims like they used to do they just aren’t that’s how they got us hooked now that’s up to simmers like me who create to bring the love back because if they aren’t going to care someone has to. & I care about a simmers gaming experience I think we should be able to have the things we ask for in the game without being sold half 🤔🤔🤔🤔 expansion pack and having updates that don’t correspond with mods ITS 2022 we ALL have mods. There is an obvious and clear level of disrespect from creator to player & im telling you now I feel a protest and boycott of the Sims 5 coming of said demands are not met for the Sims 4 before proceeding to a whole new Sims. I will not be buying Sims 5 or any packs if they continue to not listen and value the opinions of their customers.

I will honestly gladly protest and boycott the sims 5 if they keep on with the bullbull!
  • Hotbread100Hotbread100 Posts: 4 New Member
    I agree! I don't want to HAVE to rely on mods to add cosmetic fairy wings, I don't want janky giant DOGS morphed into the shape of horses etc. having horses/unicorns etc and fairies is a staple that a lot of not all of us expected when coming from the sims 3, they did the pets pack so well but they refuse to add in horses and are already talking about a sims 5? I swear they are just trying to money grab like they couldnt even give us a nice space pack, they HAD to make it all star wars(not a star wars fan, a generic pack about space would have been better and allow for more replay-ability and custom stories than star wars)

I’ve actually had no problems with the pack itself the HS one other than the new glitch where the sims automatically randomly age up & die lol I do believe that was because of an update to the base game rather than the pack. The truth of it is this the creators of the game itself are not going to take the time out and make these amazing lavish buildings and or expansions with things to do for our sims like they used to do they just aren’t that’s how they got us hooked now that’s up to simmers like me who create to bring the love back because if they aren’t going to care someone has to. & I care about a simmers gaming experience I think we should be able to have the things we ask for in the game without being sold half 🤔🤔🤔🤔 expansion pack and having updates that don’t correspond with mods ITS 2022 we ALL have mods. There is an obvious and clear level of disrespect from creator to player & im telling you now I feel a protest and boycott of the Sims 5 coming of said demands are not met for the Sims 4 before proceeding to a whole new Sims. I will not be buying Sims 5 or any packs if they continue to not listen and value the opinions of their customers.

I will honestly gladly protest and boycott the sims 5 if they keep on with the bullbull!

Period
    I agree! I don't want to HAVE to rely on mods to add cosmetic fairy wings, I don't want janky giant DOGS morphed into the shape of horses etc. having horses/unicorns etc and fairies is a staple that a lot of not all of us expected when coming from the sims 3, they did the pets pack so well but they refuse to add in horses and are already talking about a sims 5? I swear they are just trying to money grab like they couldnt even give us a nice space pack, they HAD to make it all star wars(not a star wars fan, a generic pack about space would have been better and allow for more replay-ability and custom stories than star wars)

I hear you 100 percent here’s what’s going to happen EA is going to meet the demands of Simmers or I promise you we will not be buying sims 5 I have every pack as of rn. So the amount of time and money it takes to get there should not be shrugged off and looked down on just because they have MORE money than us. LET US THE PEOPLE REMEMBER THAT IN EVERYTHING WE DO WE ARE THE REASON THE RICH STAY RICH & THEY WILL HAVE TO DO WHAT IS ASKED OF THEM OR WE WILL CONTINUE TO IGNORE THEIR ADVANCES. WE HAVE THE POWER TO BE AND HAVE THE CHANGE WE WISH TO SEE NOT JUST IN THE SIM COMMUNITY BUT IN OUR OWN COMMUNITIES & how shallow of a company to protect sexual orientation over religion. Meaning that if I can be a transgender I should be able to have my God. We must be the change we wish to see & I completely agree with the Star Wars and I’m a fan not a big one but I do like baby yoda & R2 🥰💖
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I will legit refuse to ever own a horse pack (or any pack that happens to have horses in it) if there are no unicorns. My spellcasters need unicorns. I NEED unicorns!
    I will legit refuse to ever own a horse pack (or any pack that happens to have horses in it) if there are no unicorns. My spellcasters need unicorns. I NEED unicorns!

AMEN! 🦄 I 100 Percent Agree!! ♥️♥️♥️🙏🏽
  • LSykeLSyke Posts: 7 New Member
    Horses would be cool! and the option to make a unicorn variant or even a centaur or whatever would be interesting. but now how are you going to ride them? you going to travel by sidewalk on them? then again they could make it so you can only ride them on the map world that comes with cottage living? There you go! EA should add horses and this other stuff into that pack. I mean a modder can do it but you often get what you pay for. too many mods the game tends to take longer to load and some mods really don't work well with other mods.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    I came here for the horses and unicorns, but my daughter also wishes for fairies.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    83bienchen wrote: »
    I came here for the horses and unicorns, but my daughter also wishes for fairies.

Amen sis!! & sis lol 😂🥰♥️♥️🌈🦄🧚🏽‍♀️

• HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    I’m aaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllll about the horses and the unicorns. My simself just isn’t complete without them. They’re such a major part of my own life. Got my Star Wars pack (the other major facet of my life), just need the horses and the circle will be complete.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I would also love fairies, horses and unicorns!

I wouldn't necessarily describe fairies as "good magic" though, in fact some fairies are arguably the scariest of all occults. >:)
  • absolvo_catabsolvo_cat Posts: 7 New Member
    We're probably going to get a Fairies Game Pack, Horses Stuff Pack and three separate Unicorns Kits
    I would also love fairies, horses and unicorns!

I wouldn't necessarily describe fairies as "good magic" though, in fact some fairies are arguably the scariest of all occults. >:)

I suppose but it’s better than witches & I only play good fairies so it just depends on the person rather than the sim
  • JinxIndigoJinxIndigo Posts: 45 Member
    +1 on that, with my all heart.

Fairies Game Pack should include all; Fairy Lifestate with proper magic system that makes them different from spellcasters. Maybe good/evil fairies like sims 2 apartment life good/evil witches. Fairy Realm and fairy courts, unicorns, secret areas (possibly Sylvan Glade update.)
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I would love a medieval expansion with horses, unicorns, carriages, faeries, renaissance etc--I loved Sims Medieval back in the day!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990