Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will Sims Medieval get an update?

I miss Sims Medieval and would love to know if they're going to do a similar update like they did for sims 3
funny-cat-gif-2.gif

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Nothing has been done for TSM since Pirates & Nobles, so I sincerely doubt it.
  • SealighterSealighter Posts: 2 New Member
    How can you move your Sims with your mouse a lot quicker I used to be able to move the mouse at the edge of the screen?
  • Garaya13Garaya13 Posts: 60 Member
    I doubt it will unfortunately
  • marinettezmarinettez Posts: 3 New Member
    Is there any way to play the game on mac?
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    edited April 2022
    Probably not. Sims 3 is worth putting in bare-minimum resources to at least keep it running on modern machines because they're still making money off of DLC. Sims Medieval is a spin-off with only one EP (and it's being sold as both base game + priates & nobles bundled together for only $20). This is most likely going to be another Sims game where you'll have to rely on mods to get it up and running (RIP Sims 2&1). :'(
  • ButterWafflesARButterWafflesAR Posts: 113 Member
    It would be amazing if they added more the sims medieval. It's really fun! I bought it and the pirates expansion to go with it last month and I couldn't believe has much fun it was. It's challenging, but too much challenging where it's too hard to do the quests.
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg
  • beckyx1991beckyx1991 Posts: 19 Member
    Why this game never got a reboot (especially after the Game of Thrones era) I'll never know, it was so funny and unique
  • Humility925Humility925 Posts: 152 Member
    Big ochs! Depend on who running company, at this point, based what I know EA, it's very unlikely they will upgrade/patch/improved, unless very huge profit, they wouldn't do it. So Best not gave any false hope.
  • JinxIndigoJinxIndigo Posts: 45 Member
    I would really wish to be honest. Sims Medieval was a masterpiece but yeah, I doubt. Maybe we can hope for medieval pack for sims 4?
  • Wholesome_GothWholesome_Goth Posts: 24 Member
    I would be happy if they were only to make Pirates and Nobles available separately, on it's own from the base game on Origin. I never got to play it and now it's only available, as far as I know, when you buy the base game. I ALREADY OWN IT! 😓
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    when was the last time we had some sort of sims spin-off anyway? i feel like ea is focusing more on the core series nowadays because that's the money maker.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • ReneHollyDesignsReneHollyDesigns Posts: 27 Member
    I still play it now and then. The queen getting married quest is so funny! ♥
  • ReneHollyDesignsReneHollyDesigns Posts: 27 Member
    I'm running it in windows 11, To enable cheats you need to do it a different way in the directory you have game: C: Program Files (x86)\The Sims Medieval\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Ini\open the file in notepad and turn TestingCheatsEnabled=0 to TestingCheatsEnabled=1Save the file and close it.
    For your graphics card to be recognized I would suggest viewing A CottonSock Sims 3 fixes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-uBFKOen-4
    These fixes work for Sims Medieval as I have used them. Works excellent for Sims 3 using all packs, doesn't even run hot.
  • CrayliciaCraylicia Posts: 12 New Member
    As much as want to I sincerely doubt it. :(