Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Someone Asks You to Act Like a Sim. What Would You Do?

Let's imagine that someone asks you to act like a sim.
What would you do? Imitate The Sims Logic? Perform an animation? Or something else?
I'm excited for the answers.

I'd turn on TS2's salsa music and never turn it off.

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    edited August 2022
    If they're a good friend: Grab their trash from the bin, attempt to take it out, run into a wall, walk on the spot for half a minute and then drop the trash bag on the floor and wave in the air.

In any other case some other (less messy) variant of routing failure.
  • simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member

Need to clean the toilet? Wait, gotta go grab a glass of water. Need to do homework? After I grab that glass of water, kay? Need to feed the baby? I really need that glass of water first. Need to clean the stove? Well, no, now I need to pee. (I think the game is trying to remind us to stay hydrated, lol.)
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    Wash the dishes in the bathroom sink.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited August 2022
    Go to a friend's house and take over their computer without asking.
  • lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    Doing pushups whenever and wherever I go, even though I'm not the athletic type, but that's just how sims are...they are never doing things that match their traits
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,659 Member
    If they're listening to the stereo I'll watch a movie. If they're watching tv I'll turn on winter holiday and start dancing in front of the tv.
  • EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
    If I was asked to behave like a Sim, I would definitely get a "day pass" to my neighbours houses- eat, have fun, use their pool, chill on their couch, and the best part: all for free! 😁😆
  • LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    just walk into their house grab and drink of water leave the glass to stink where you can't find it. turn on radio to most annoying channel and leave
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
    Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    If they're a good friend: Grab their trash from the bin, attempt to take it out, run into a wall, walk on the spot for half a minute and then drop the trash bag on the floor and wave in the air.

In any other case some other (less messy) variant of routing failure.

You forgot to complain about how dirty is it inside due to the trash heap!
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member

I wouldn’t need to act. I’ll probably die from laughter at some point. For real. 😆
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    I would go to library, finish book fast, take a violin, what I just fished from park, out of my butt pocket, and play as loud as I can. Note I have never played before.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    edited August 2022
    look at something small and start complaining its in my way
    insert imaginary - - friendship point above my head at the suggestion because I cannot imitate sims
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • HomeMamaHomeMama Posts: 484 Member
    edited August 2022
    I do the flirty pose for my husband :D Or when I'm hungry, look up to the sky, wave hello, and shrug.
    lebgirl_18 wrote: »
    Doing pushups whenever and wherever I go, even though I'm not the athletic type, but that's just how sims are...they are never doing things that match their traits

What I found truly funny a few weeks ago, was a person posting on Facebook about this guy doing pushups outside in front of his house. At first I thought it was a Sims funny. It wasn't. But I was rolling laughing for a good while.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    Invite myself over to hang out, then spend the day on the computer.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    edited September 2022
    Show up at the friends house and go out to their swimming pool provided that they don't have a fence around it with a locked gate and spin into my swimming suit and use their waterslide/diving board and take a quick dip in their pool and then move over to their hot tub. Then go inside and use their bath/shower to clean myself up before taking a nap in their bed... :p
    Post edited by lisasc360 on
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Call myself a Kleptomaniac, steal everything they own, they won't be allowed to stop me, because you can't scold a Kleptomaniac in the Sims. Then when I get out the door I will just die from some "unknown disease" because of my pitfully low logic being mixed with a biotech station.

Just Strangetowner things.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 695 Member
    T-pose and go through walls and any objets :D In fact I qui like @EA_Mari's choices
  • lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    @HomeMama Oh my God that IS hilarious! Do you know the name of the video? Is it on YouTube?

Also, another thing that I would do is re-introduce myself to my best friend who I’ve known my whole life. Like, why are you both shaking hands!?! You’ve known each other since you were toddlers!
  • BlackGirl73BlackGirl73 Posts: 66 Member
    Go to my new neighbor and greet him with a fruitcake.
  • jellybelly_3jellybelly_3 Posts: 75 Member
    Go to my neighbor's front door in the middle of the night, pull out an instrument, and start playing
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    @HomeMama Oh my God that IS hilarious! Do you know the name of the video? Is it on YouTube?

Also, another thing that I would do is re-introduce myself to my best friend who I’ve known my whole life. Like, why are you both shaking hands!?! You’ve known each other since you were toddlers!

If you think that's hilarious, here are some more youtube videos for you of Simfluencers who acted like their sim for 24! hours.
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V4hGBZ87zU&t=25s[/url]
    [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9oPKN-ami4&t=1s[/url]
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.

I don't know, I'd have to look. I think it was just one of my Facebook friends posting an actual picture, like weird. What is this guy doing? But I don't remember. Had a good laugh and moved on. I should have captured it.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I would binge eat the Taste of Diet ice cream.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 695 Member
    What a good idea! I would too!