Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights August 19th- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
August 19th- Friday Highlights

'Cuh Teekaloo', Simmers! 👋

Ready for the weekend to start? As every week, I’m here to highlight some great discussions for you to check out, and have some fun with our fellow Simmers! ;)

mgf0csqfm2ul.png
'Eric enjoying the view of Brindleton Harbour with his daughter'.
A wonderful moment captured by @SirianaSims, and shared here

🔹Are you looking for a new challenge, one that you can stick with it? Then @HomeMama's "Mini missions with points legacy" might be right up your alley! The goal here is to stick with the same game. Let's see if you can do that! 😊👍

🔸Shocking: the first The Sims game was released in 2000, that is, 22 years ago😲. Can y'all believe this? 22 years ago, thats bonkers! Just like @Evalen, Im curious to know "When did you first start playing The Sims"? Stop by and let us know!

🔹We should talk about the wonderful build created by @Jade47: "Small Queen Anne", a Victorian house with 2 bedroom and a bath, great exterior, and lovely interior decoration! If your Sims are looking for a home that has all the comforts to offer, they can stop right here. ✋🏠

🔸In the general discussion corner of the forums, Ive stumbled across the thread "Cute Sim moments (share your cutest Sim moments that just make you go aww!)" , freshly started by @lebgirl_18. Please everyone, we are dying to see them 'awes', share them with us, aye? 😍

🔹And last but definitely not least, we have to talk about "How many hours have you played Sims 3 on Origin?" If you believe you have played a lot, wait until you see these numbers In @texansky 's thread. Want to find out? 🎮

Closing with that - this is it from me this Friday! Do you have any recommendations to share? You know the drill :)

Happy Simming weekend!💚
Dag Dag!
Mari

Comments

• lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    Thank you @EA_Mari for mentioning me in your post 😊
  • SirianaSimsSirianaSims Posts: 176 Member
    edited August 2022
    Thank you for the mention, @EA_Mari! That picture is from the chapter that I am currently writing, so it hasn't been posted yet, but it should be out today or tomorrow. Until then, you can all have another sneak peek of Eric and his girlfriend:
    08-17-22_8-46-02-pm.jpeg
    generation5julia.png
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    @EA_Mari Thanks for another great list.
    Congratulations to everyone mentioned.
    Have a great weekend.
  • HomeMamaHomeMama Posts: 484 Member
    @EA_Mari thanks for the new challenge mention!!
  • EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
    edited August 2022
    Sul Sul, lovely Simmers and thanks for all the comments, as always! <3

Im working in the next FH so if you have suggestions theres still time to send them my way ❣

@SirianaSims good thing it worked as a "teaser" ;) Loved the chapter, and
    Im happy that Eric took a step forward to introduce Cecilia & Freya, that they got along, then the proposal, the wedding, a baby...
    lots of emotion there!

See y'all 2moro? ;)
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member

@EA_Mari Hi Mari you asked me when I first started playing the sims My granddaughter gave me the sims 1 one when it first came out as a gift. I have been playing ever since. I do have sims 4 also, but do not like it as much. I love sims 3 the best. the sims are amazing. Have fun with your sims. It is hard to believe that I have been playing the sims for 22 yrs. wow, and I am still in love with it.